Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thea vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 10:54 am

On her adventure to find fame for her father's dojo, Thea took a detour to rest in a small, nondescript village on the open road. The place was quaint and hospitable, and the closer that she got to the town square, the more she could smell the aroma of delicious food likely up for sale. There was the scent of meats, fish, fruit, and bread on the wind, and also a trace of an unmistakable treat: freshly baked cookies. Now was probably as good a time as any to seek out a good meal.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 11:16 am

Not ready for a full meal yet, Thea decided that she would just have a small treat while she rested in this village. She began to look around to try finding what building the smells of the cookies were coming from.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 4:03 pm

With a look around, Thea found that the cookies were being sold by an attractive woman sitting behind a stand. She had green eyes, a crop top that was on the brink of being burst open by her huge breasts, plump and glossy lips that were wide with a smile, and dark brown hair done up in a ponytail. Anyone who could take their eyes off of her for a second could see that her stand advertised 2 cookies for 1 gold piece, a kiss for 1 gold piece, and a sparring match for 5 gold pieces.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 4:07 pm

Thea blushed slightly at the sight of the very attractive woman. "Excuse me miss," She said as she walked up to the woman's stand, "I'd like to buy some of your cookies, and inquire about the sparring match." It had be an uneventful day for her so far, so a sparring match peaked her interest a bit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 8:09 pm

"Hello, sweetie! How many cookies would you like? And, well, the sparring match is what it says, kind of. You and I will go a round for the fun of it, but I wouldn't be opposed to a wager or something to make it more interesting. Oh, just as a warning, I'm a midara, and I'd be fighting you as one." The woman replied promptly, hoping it would alleviate any confusion her customer had.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 8:19 pm

"Just two cookies please, and I'll take you up on the sparring," Thea replied, setting 6 gold pieces on her stand, "And we don't need to add anything onto the sparring match, unless you really wanted to, but can we go somewhere private for it? I don't want people to get the wrong idea and that I came here to pick fights."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 8:25 pm

"Sure thing! I know a good spot. Oh, my name is Audrey, by the way. Come on, follow me, cutie." The baker midara gave the swordswoman a pair of cookies, then stood up and quickly packed up her stand. She started carrying it down the street and gestured for her customer to follow with a wink and a sway of her hips.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 8:30 pm

"Oh, yeah, introductions, I'm Thea," She said back as she followed the mirada, munching on one of her cookies as she tried not to stare too much.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 8:36 pm

As Thea munched, she could taste that Audrey's cookies were some of the best she'd ever had. Incredibly sweet with gooey chocolate chips, but there was also another addictive flavor that was almost like honey. "Nice to meet you! I'm just going to drop this off at my place, then I know a nice clearing in the woods where we'll be in private." Audrey told her companion. It was only a short walk before they arrived at her bakery where she dropped off most of her cargo except for a bag of extra cookies. Now, the midara was leading her customer into the quiet forest.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 8:42 pm

"So, do you want to add conditions onto our spar?" Thea asked as they travelled, "Cause there is a favor I could ask you to do if I win, but its nothing major, so we don't need to add on any conditions if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 9:45 pm

"What's the favor? If it's nothing major, I'll probably be up for it." Audrey replied once they arrived at the clearing in the trees. There was more than enough space for them to fight, and the midara started stretching herself out in preparation.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 9:56 pm

“Oh, it’s just seems like you may doing these sparring sessions a lot, so I was thinking that you could recommend my family’s dojo to anyone who seems like they need more training,” Thea answered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 10:19 pm

"Heh, well I get bored from time to time, and it's always fun teasing the adventurers coming through. And sure, I'll recommend your dojo, just so long as you show that it's worth training in." The midara answered happily. Despite her condition, she seemed very confident that Thea wouldn't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 3:32 pm

"Thank you for agreeing to do that," Thea replied with a bow, "I'm ready to begin whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 10:31 pm

"I'm ready! Ooooh, I'm glad this village gets so many visits from adventurers like you!" Audrey said, getting herself pumped up. She simply oozed enthusiasm and was hopping up and down, nearly causing her assets to spill out of her top.

Thea: 30 Willpower
Audrey: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 10:34 pm

Thea tried to start them off, reaching for her sword as she began to shift the ground beneath herself.

(Quicksand)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 10:39 pm

Quicksand (69) Fail
Sweet Kiss (66) Success

Thea loosed a swift cut at Audrey, but the baker stepped back just in time to avoid the blade. "Almost~" she teased before quickly leaning in and pecking the swordswoman on the lips, giving her a good taste and feel of her intoxicating and honeyed lips.

Thea: 29 Willpower, 2 Sweet
Audrey: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 10:42 pm

Thea gave her lips a quick lick to get a little move of the flavor before she attacked again, trying to overwhelm the baker with attacks.

(Sand Storm)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 10:48 pm

Adorable Tease (73) Fail
Sand Storm (4,85,3,2,48) 1 Success, 2 Crit Success, 2 Crit Fail

Overwhelm was exactly what Thea accomplished. It looked as though her sword was moving on its own to Audrey, who had five slashes thrown her way and was hit hard by three of them. But, the midara noticed her foe wanting the taste of her nectar.

Thea: 29 Willpower, 2 Sweet, Off Balance
Audrey: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 10:51 pm

With her finally swing throwing her a bit off balance, Thea tried to get her opponent into a similar state, if not worse, by beginning to channel her magic into the ground to start shaking it.

(Tremor)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 10:55 pm

Sweet Kiss Salvo (Auto,29) 1 Success
Tremor (7) Crit Fail

Before Thea could properly employ her magic, the baker stepped forward and gave her another loving kiss. "Mmwah~ you're such a cutie. So short, but you're strong, too." Audrey cooed with a wide smile and longing eyes.

Thea: 28 Willpower, 3 Sweet, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 10:58 pm

“O-oh, thank you,” Thea replied as she took a step back and tried to steady herself and wait for the baker to attack again.

(Power Through)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 11:05 pm

Knead the Dough (Auto)
Power Through (5,83) Fail

"You're very welcome, dear. What do you think about me, hm?" Audrey asked suggestively as she leaned forward and let her breasts dangle almost right before Thea's eyes. Before she could control herself, she was giving their marshmallow softness a playful squeeze. The swordswoman was taken out of her stupor by another quick peck from Audrey's nectar-coated lips.

Thea: 25 Willpower, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 11:10 pm

“O-oh, well, you are very pretty and have an amazing body,” Thea sheepishly replied, not sure why she groped her suddenly, but not regretting it. Trying to get things back in her favor, Thea tried to channel her magic into the ground again.

(Tremor)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 11:14 pm

Adorable Tease (66) Success
Tremor (48,80) Success, Down (30) Success

"Fufu, thank you, Thea. Maybe we can spend a little quality time with each other after our spar?" Audrey suggested as she winked and made a kissy face at Thea. Despite the distraction, she was able to shift the earth and cause the midara to tumble to the ground with a thud.

Thea: 24 Willpower, Attack Down
Audrey: 26 Stamina, Downed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thea vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Audrey   Thea vs. Audrey Empty

Back to top Go down

Thea vs. Audrey
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next