Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 11:28 pm

Salos was strolling in a small village on the road, one of many such destinations he had visited on his many travels. The scent of many different foods was in the air, like grilled fish and tortillas. He could even catch the scent of cookies. Before he had the chance to search for a meal, he was stopped by the local police officer. "Hello, young man. Listen, one of my men is on vacation, and you look like the adventuring type. I know it's sudden, but want to just patrol the town until nightfall? I'll pay you for it." He offered with a smile and a tip of his hat.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 11:31 pm

“Sure, I would be more then happy to help.” he said with a pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 11:33 pm

"Perfect, cause I'm busy with paperwork and that boring stuff. Here, consider yourself deputized. You probably won't have to lift a finger, but if anything is going awry, try to resolve it without as little injury as possible." The officer instructed Salos as he handed him a badge. After that, he went into the station, leaving the pyromancer to his patrol.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 11:47 pm

Salos took the badge with a nod as he started his patrol, keeping an eye out for anything out of the usual. He hoped he wouldn’t find any trouble, but had a bad feeling about the day.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 11:53 pm

The village was perfectly ordinary, other than the air being thick with the aroma of delicious food. Perhaps, local delicacies was the selling point of living here. Salos followed his nose to a man running a stand where he was selling fish tacos. He had a customer: a tall, tightly tanned woman with her hair done up in a ponytail, a crop top that struggled to contain her massive breasts while also revealing her midriff, and an overall lovely figure. She was currently savoring one of the tacos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 11:57 pm

Salos looks at the taco stand, taking in the scent of the food. He tries to avoid catching the eye of the curvy lady enjoying her food. “Everything ok, Sir?” he said, asking the stand owner.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 12:02 am

"Yup, everything's cool. Want a taco? Just a gold coin for one." The owner offered him nonchalantly. The lady customer finished her own taco and was about to order another before she noticed Salos.

"Oh, hello! You must be new in town, I would've recognized someone as cute as you." She cooed at him, instantly intrigued by a new face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 12:05 am

“Hi. I’m helping patrol the town today. I’m Salos” he said with a small blush to the woman, hoping no one had heard any midara rumors about his losses. Salos decides to place a gold coin down to purchase a taco.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 12:09 am

"Salos, Salos...." The woman thought to herself like she was trying to remember where she heard that name before. The stand owner gave the deputy his taco and decided to stay out of their conversation.

"Nope, doesn't ring a bell! But, I adore that name. Can I patrol with you? I'm Audrey, by the way." She said as she got even closer to Salos. He could get a good look at her thick, plump, glossy lips and a good whiff of her aroma. She smelled like cookies.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 12:10 am

“Ummm Ok you are welcome to help me.” he said with a small blush. He enjoyed his food with her before they start their patrol.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 12:15 am

After they walked out of earshot from the food merchant, Audrey started speaking up again. "You know, I could see you blushing back there. Was I making you blush, cutie? There something about me that you like?" She asked coyly as she stayed as close to Salos as possible as they patrolled.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 12:18 am

“Sorry. Cute girls make me blush. Sorry.” he says, blushing. He tries to watch what he says to try to avoid issues.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 12:20 am

"Aw, don't be sorry! And, if I'm cute, you're totally adorable!" Audrey giggled as she had to use all of her self control to not hug Salos tightly. "So, how long do you need to patrol? After, you can stop by my place and we can have some private time."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 12:22 am

“I need to patrol until tonight. What do you do for a living?” he asked,trying to shift the talk from him to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 12:33 am

"I'm a baker! I make treats for all of the people here, and my favorite are the chocolate chip cookies. But, I'm experimenting with cupcakes, too." Audrey said as she suddenly but gently grabbed Salos's hand. Holding his hand as they walked the quiet streets.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 5:16 am

“I admit that I would like to try your cupcakes sometime.” he said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 5:11 pm

"How about tonight, then? Your patrol will be over, and we can hang at my place? You can try as many of my treats as you want." Audrey offered as she found herself having trouble with holding herself back. The baker had an urge to pamper and spoil Salos already, especially whenever he smiled like that.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 5:18 pm

“Ummm sure. That can be fun.” he said, curious about her treats and how nice she is being.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 5:20 pm

"Oh! Speaking of fun, you're an adventurer, right? That's why the sheriff chose you to be his deputy for the day?" Audrey asked him, looking at his badge for a moment, then looking into his eyes with a beaming smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 5:28 pm

“Yes. I’m a pyromancer, so I can use some magic.” Salos said, summoning a small flame to show her in his hand.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 5:37 pm

"Ooooooh!" Audrey looked at his magical flame with the eyes of a curious child. "Can you use them in a fight? Because I like sparring with new adventurers in town. It's so much fun getting a workout with them." She said, full of cheer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 6:15 pm

“Ummm sure. But don’t underestimate me based on my looks.” he said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 6:29 pm

"I won't, I promise! I'll give you my all. Don't go easy on me because I'm a pretty face, either~" The baker cooed as she batted her eyelashes at Salos and grinned. "Want to spar now, or wait until your patrol is over first?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 6:38 pm

“Let’s wait until the patrol is over. I wouldn’t want to get in trouble for neglecting my job. I try to always be professional.” Salos said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 6:46 pm

"Good idea." After that, Audrey silently strolled along with Salos. With her around, it may have felt like a casual walk instead of a patrol. During those moments when the pyromancer could distract himself from his friend's beauty, he found nothing that warranted his attention. The sheriff was right that he likely wouldn't have to lift a finger.

When the sun started setting, the attractive lady spoke up again. "Just so you know, Salos, I'm a midara. So when we spar, I'll be fighting you like a midara would. But, exactly what kind of tricks I'll have for you, I'll leave a surprise." She informed the adventurer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Audrey
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next