Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 7:47 pm

Salos moaned loudly as his licked her foot and she teased his dick. It didn’t take him long to make another large mess in her hand this time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 7:52 pm

"Tehe! You won't have to clean my hand, don't worry. Just focus on letting me pleasure you." Audrey said sweetly to the boy as she lied down on top of him and dropped her huge chest onto his face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 7:54 pm

“I wouldn’t mind Mommy.” he said, his words muffled by her chest. He couldn’t help but moan sweetly into her soft boobs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 7:58 pm

"But I think you'd rather get crushed by my big tits. Like thiiiis" The baker put more weight on his face, rubbing her girls all over Salos. "What kind of baker would I be if I didn't have great marshmallows to go with my treats?" She chuckled as she gave her daughter all the marshmallow heaven he could handle.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 8:08 pm

Salos moaned more and more tasting mommy’s marshmallows and loving the sweetness.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 8:34 pm

"Good girl. Go to sleep now, using mommy's boobs as your big, squishy pillows." Audrey instructed him, continuing to fully press her bust down onto Salos's face. Boob kinks were among her favorite to exploit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 8:49 pm

Salos nuzzled her breasts as he fell asleep in her arms.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:05 pm

Salos and Audrey spent the next few days baking and selling cookies together with some help from Salos's new pet boy. Of course, they would also meet plenty of other adventurers that they could seduce. Not one of them could hold out for long against either the baker or her daughter, often cumming the moment they felt Salos's mouth or Audrey's breasts.

However, all good things must sooner or later come to and end. They let all of their boytoys go, and Audrey was helping Salos prepare for his further travels, making sure he was clean, fed, in his normal clothes, and had plenty of cookies to eat on the road.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:17 pm

Salos packed up his belongings. He was going to miss Mommy and helping her with her baking and other services.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:21 pm

"Goodbye, Salos. Take care. And don't let any mean midara make themselves your mommy too easily." Audrey said as she planted a kiss goodbye on Salos's forehead. She waved him farewell, knowing she couldn't keep him forever.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:27 pm

“I won’t forget you anytime soon mommy.” he said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:37 pm

"And I won't forget you. Bye!" Audrey beamed like the sun as Salos went on his way. She more than enjoyed her time with the pyromancer, and she hoped that he felt the same. After that encounter with possibly the sweetest midara he had ever met, Salos had memories that no person could forget easily.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Audrey
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10