Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:10 pm

Salos sandwiched ‘her’ tits behind his head, keeping him smothered between the two. “Maybe he is hungry mommy?” ‘She’ suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:30 pm

"Or maybe he's thirsty after eating your cookies. Here, drink up." Audrey gently pressed her nipple against the boy's lips, and he immediately began suckling from her hungrily. He sighed and relaxed between them, getting his fill of addictive breast milk and all-encompassing boob smothering.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:33 pm

“Mommy. I had an idea. Do you want to take his dick and I can take his ass? We can give him pleasure from both sides.” she whispers into her mommy’s ear.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:36 pm

"Okay, but be careful. I'm not sure how he would react if he suddenly learned you were a boy." Audrey whispered back before kneeling in front of the customer. She hung her breasts over the boy's erection, coming close to sticking it into her cleavage underneath her top. The baker waited for her daughter to get ready to pleasure him from behind.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:39 pm

Rather then use another part of her body, Salos used her mouth and tongue not tease the asshole of the adventurer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:43 pm

Salos's mouthplay sent shivers through the boy's spine, and while he was still reeling from the 'girl's tongue, Audrey dropped her tits on his crotch and squeezed his manhood between her perfect breasts. Every time his asshole got licked or his penis got crushed by the bakers, he had to bite his lip to stop himself from crying out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 5:44 am

Salos used magic to make his tongue feel even better back there. He wanted the adventurer to beg to climax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 9:54 am

The two-pronged assault quickly gave Salos what she wanted. The adventurer was on the brink, leaking precum into Audrey's cleavage. "P-please, let me cum and be your slave! I love your mouths and tits so much, I want more~" He pleaded with them, falling deep into lust and addiction.

"Tehe! He's being so honest. What do you think, Salos?" Audrey asked while she slowly and softly titfucked their customer, keeping him on the edge.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 2:22 pm

“I think we should Mommy. He could help selling cookies and other things.” Salos said with a wink and a smirk.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:16 pm

"I think one daughter is enough, but a boy telling all of the others about how amazing our service is could be very useful. Let's take him back home.... after he fills my top with his cum, of course." Audrey said proudly before giving his ground a fast, sudden stroke with her breasts, instantly making him cum.

"I'll do whatever you want...." the boy said in a haze of lust.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:23 pm

“Ready to go back home?” Salos asked mommy after she got her top filled with the adventurer’s seed. “I really enjoyed helping mommy today.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:38 pm

"Yeah, let's go back, and spoil this cutie a bit longer while we're at it." Audrey answered as she helped the adventurer up to his feet and started walking back to her home, her top still dripping with his proof of submission.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:39 pm

Salos was happy to help mommy get the adventurer back home. He wondered how else mommy wanted to spoil him with ‘her’ help.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:08 pm

Once they were back at the bakery, Audrey sat the boy down in a comfy chair and sat beside him. "You're going to help us bake and deliver cookies, darling. Especially since you're going to love my daughter so much, that every time she teases you a little bit, you'll want to do everything she says and cum for her." The baker whispered to him before leaving him to Salos.

"Take care of him, I need to get the kitchen ready for more baking. We already sold most of our cookies." She said to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:17 pm

“How about you come over her sweetie and show my feet some love?” Salos said, wanting to use other parts to tease the adventurer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:23 pm

The baker's new slave nodded and kneeled in front of Salos. He started gently rubbing and kissing her feet, doing his best to show his mistress the love she deserved. He was even taking deep whiffs of their scent on occasion.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:26 pm

Salos used ‘her’ other foot to start to tease his crotch, trying to get him worked up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:33 pm

The adventurer appeared to have a foot fetish, because he quickly got aroused from both worshipping and being pleasured by Salos's feet. Either that, or he was so smitten that he would find any part of 'her' body attractive. Every moment spent tasting and feeling 'her' soles got him more and more excited.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:39 pm

“Why don’t you cum on my feet sweetie? I want to see you make a mess on them.” ‘she’ said, not noticing how much like a midara he was acting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:41 pm

Not long after hearing Salos's command, the boy got more worked up until he blew his load on 'her' sole, leaving it dripping with cum. He had been totally enamored with both 'her' mouth and feet, Salos could toy with the adventurer in almost any way 'she' wanted.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:47 pm

“Mommy. Come look at what our pet did. He made such a mess.” ‘she’ called to her mommy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:56 pm

"Aww, he even came for your foot. I think he really likes you. Be sure to take very good care of him while he's with us." Audrey instructed her daughter as she was still gathering the myriad ingredients she used to bake. The adventurer moaned and whined with need, even after those several orgasms, he looked like he wanted one or two more rounds.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 5:37 pm

Salos moves the adventurer to his hands and knees and starts to lick his asshole.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 5:48 pm

He panted and sighed from Salos's arousing mouth, shivering terribly with desire as his asshole got relentlessly teased. His erection was already returning, eager for more punishment from the baker's daughter.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 5:58 pm

“Cum from having your ass licked like a good slut” ‘she’ said with a sultry tone. Salos continued licking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Audrey
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next