Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 6:01 pm

"I... ahhhn~" the slutty boy couldn't handle the pleasure and came just like he was ordered. After his orgasm, he was using the last of his strength to stay awake. One more climax would fully drain him and likely knock him out, but even as he was, he would probably pass out after a moment's relaxation.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 6:21 pm

Salos moved him to the chair and started to give another blowjob, making sure to channel magic to make it feel even better then ever. He didn’t care if he was channeling love magic, all he wanted to do was get him to cum.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 6:43 pm

The shy boy's eyes almost rolled into the back of his head and he sat back listlessly and futilely tried to endure Salos's mouth. With every suck and lick, 'she' could feel him getting closer and closer to cumming one last time. The adventurer never had a chance to resist the baker's daughter.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 7:04 pm

Salos kept sucking, eager for the climax. Part of ‘her’ hoped that mommy could listen to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 2:27 am

Audrey was watching every second of this. Although, there weren't many seconds left before the adventurer gave in to Salos's mouth again. He gave 'her' one last load of seed before fainting, which was when the baker took him and tucked him into bed. "Great job, Salos. We're going to have a fun couple of days ahead of us." She praised her daughter, rewarding her with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 5:57 am

“I guess I couldn’t help but embrace being midara like for a time. I even used some of the love magic I inherited from my mother.” he said with a large blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 4:38 pm

"It's all in the name of a good time, so I wouldn't worry about it, dear. Ready to go to sleep for the night?" Audrey asked with a smile, holding Salos in her arms and against her chest.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 5:08 pm

“Yes mommy, if you could smother me to sleep.” ‘she’ asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 5:23 pm

"Anything for you, sweetie." Audrey took her daughter to her bedroom and jumped into the bed with her. She firmly held Salos's face against her bosom, putting great effort into massaging 'her' with her immaculate breasts. "Got a little kink for my boobs, don't you?" She purred.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 5:26 pm

“Yes mommy. I also have a thing for asses, panties, and feet sometimes too.” Salos admitted to mommy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 5:38 pm

"Want to have a pair of my panties? And, I could always tease you with my feet like you did to that cutie." Audrey offered, already taking off her underwear with one hand while pinning Salos with her other hand. Her two big boobies were more than enough to totally smother her daughter.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 5:41 pm

Salos looked at “mommy’s” panties with a blushing face. The thought of those and mommy’s feet really did throw his thoughts for a loop.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 5:49 pm

"Tehe, I know that look. Here~" Audrey suddenly pulled her panties over Salos's head. Before he could even take a breath, she lifted her feet and dropped them over his face. He had a faceful of both sexy soles and lewd underwear to indulge in.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 5:52 pm

Salos moaned as he took in the scent, feel and taste of mommy’s feet and panties. “I love you mommy. I never want to leave you.” he moaned from the treatment, wanting to give ‘her’ heart to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 6:07 pm

"Well, you'll have to sooner or later. But don't worry, by the time you leave, you won't ever forget about me. I'll make sure of it." Audrey assured him as she kept one of her feet trampling his face. The other went down to his crotch and started grinding into him, giving him a similar service that he gave to the other adventurer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 6:09 pm

Salos moaned from the foot teasing his crotch. He was super close to cumming on her foot and part of him wanted to clean it afterwards due to his recent midara like actions.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 6:24 pm

"Mmm, so kinky. About to cum on my sole while whiffing my panties and worshipping my sole. Go ahead, don't stop yourself." Audrey encouraged as she suddenly started teasing his tip with her toes and covering his nose and lips with her sole.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 6:41 pm

Salos couldn’t help a girlishly loud moan before cumming hard, making a mess on mommy’s foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 6:57 pm

"There you go. Must've felt so, so good. Maybe I should give you a blowjob, just like you did to that poor boy." Audrey pondered as she removed her stained foot from Salos's crotch, and leaned down so she could give the tip of his penis a big smooch.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 7:00 pm

“What about mommy’s dirty foot?” he asked looking at her foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 7:05 pm

"Did you want to clean it? You were very naughty when you got it dirty, do you want to be a good, dirty girl and take care if it for mommy?" Audrey asked, dangling her stained foot before Salos's eyes and wiggling her toes. She was all but begging him to get to work for her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 7:12 pm

“Yes mommy.” ‘she’ said as she started to lick mommy’s foot clean of the cum, licking it like a hungry midara slut.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 7:19 pm

"Good girl, keep going. Don't leave behind a single drop." Audrey said as she started jerking Salos off while laying back and letting 'her' lick away at her sole, sighing in relief with every feel of 'her' tongue.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 7:33 pm

Salos kept licking, following mommy’s saying of not leaving a single drop behind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 7:45 pm

"Such a horny little girl you are. Cum another load for my hand while you clean my foot." Audrey ordered him as she grinded her sole into his face and sped up the movements of her hand along his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Audrey
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next