Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seiq Vs Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 9:42 pm

Seiq had heard rumors about a bakery that seemed to be super common spot that seemed to be a common stop for many people. He had also heard rumors that many midara also frequented the place, causing many people to disappear or end up partner with midara. Seiq decided to see what was going on and to help people if they needed to be helped.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 9:45 pm

Sieq loved bakeries as much as the next person, having a sweet tooth himself (or really, just an appetite for all kinds of food). He wanted to see if this bakery was actually up to no good, or simply so good that it could be mistaken as such. Deep down, he hoped he would just buy a couple cookies and be on his way.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 9:52 pm

When he entered the bakery, he could see that there was a few girls and midara in to pick up many tasty looking treats such as cookies, cakes, and cupcakes. He could also see a very curvy lady behind the counter who everyone seemed to be complimenting. Seiq could try to get some information now and risk having to deal with a crowd of female attention or he could wait a bit for some of them to disperse.

(I’m throwing this choice to add more fun to the mix. Choose carefully.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 9:56 pm

The crowd probably wouldn't be wise to get in the middle of, even if there wasn't any midara about. But, Sieq wasn't sure if he should just waste time, for all he knew this was as short as the line would get. He tried to discreetly get behind the crowd, just waiting in line until it was his turn to buy something.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 9:58 pm

“Oh hi darling. Your here to try Audrey’s treats as well? We are all crazy for them. They are so yummy. Do you know what your getting? Do you need recommendations?” a young busty lady infront of him asked. She seemed excited to see a new fan for the bakery.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:02 pm

"Is Audrey the woman behind the counter there? I heard great things about this place and felt like getting some cookies. Do you know anything else about this place?" Sieq asked her, trying to stay casual and appear like a normal customer, which he honestly was.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:09 pm

“Oh yeah. She prepares all the treats herself. She is so nice and loves to take care of people. She kinda likes to act like everyone’s mom or partner. She always loves to make sure people have the best time visiting her bakery. She will sometimes have special parties for lucky guests where they get to sample some very “special” treats. They are the most fun.” she continued.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:13 pm

All of that sounded almost exactly like the rumors Sieq had heard. These special parties were probably more than the name implied. But, he wasn't sure how he could be a special guest, nor if it was a good idea to try. "She sounds very generous. You've given me high hopes for her cookies, but I don't think she will disappoint." Sieq replied.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:19 pm

“Would you like to go to one of her special parties with me? I’m sure if I asked for you, she would be more then happy to invite you for a special treat. Hold on right there.” she said, moving forward to get the baker’s attention.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:22 pm

The special party would certainly be the way to be certain about whether this bakery was dangerous or not. Sieq knew this might be dangerous, but well, risk and reward and all that, he thought. "That sounds nice. Thank you." He told the girl, bracing himself.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:28 pm

The girl manages to make herself to the front of the line as she manages to catch the baker’s attention. After speaking to her for a few minutes, she moves to the back of the line with him. “She said she would be more then happy for you to join her party. She is having one today in her special back room. She said we could go wait in there for her until she has more of the customers served. Let’s go.” she said as she grabed his hand, leading him towards a nice door near the other end of the bakery. As she lead him in, he could see that it was a lovely sitting room with nice chairs and numerous baked goods on tables. It looked like the kind of room someone would host a fancy party in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:33 pm

"Alright." Sieq went along with the girl, although she was dragging him around a bit. He was surprised at the room, a lot of effort must've went into this. Meaning it was a very elaborate trap, or simply a very devoted service to the special customers. The half-dragon knew he should probably stall until Audrey showed up, so he just awkwardly stood and looked around.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:35 pm

“Come on. Sit with me until our host shows up. I’m Jennifer. And you are?” she said, dragging him over to a table with two chairs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:41 pm

"I'm Sieq. You know I was just expecting to buy a few treats, so this has taken me a little off guard." Sieq replied, feigning nervousness as he sat down. Although, he really was a little nervous deep down... there was a chance he was digging his own grave right at this moment.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:43 pm

“No need to be nervous sweetie. Audrey wants to make everyone happy. It doesn’t matter if they are men, women, or midara. She loves to make everyone happy with her special treats.” Jennifer said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:47 pm

"That's reassuring. I guess I should try a couple. Why don't you pick one out for me, there's just so many I can't decide." Sieq said to Jennifer, knowing he wouldn't be able to avoid sating his sweet tooth forever. If he just got through this, he could meet Audrey face to face and confirm his suspicions.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:49 pm

Jennifer got up and brought over a small plate with 3 cookies. “Her cookies are super tasty.” she said, offering him the plate of cookies.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:53 pm

Sieq nodded and picked out a chocolate chip cookie, taking a bite. Well, at least he was getting a free snack.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:55 pm

He found them to be so sweet as he was filled with just a feeling of pleasure for enjoying the cookie. “Aren’t they the best? They just fill me with the most pleasurable feeling when I enjoy them.” Jennifer said, helping herself to a cookie.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:02 pm

"Yeah, they're really good, and really sweet." Sieq said, slowly eating this one cookie. Once it was done, he wouldn't reach for another. He could tell that these treats were likely crafted by a midara, likely with some kind of aphrodisiac.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:04 pm

After eating one cookie, the curves woman from the counter finally entered the room. “Sorry I am late. I finally finished up with the customers. Now I can give you both the attention I would like to shower you. I’m Audrey, the baker and owner of this establishment.” she said, giving a nice curtsy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:06 pm

"I'm Sieq, it's nice to meet you. Can you tell me more about this attention? I really like the cookies but I'm still a little confused." He told the baker, feeling his gaze linger on her plump, glossy lips and huge breasts.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:09 pm

“I love to take care of people and Jennifer really loves to bring new friends for me to shower with attention as well. She is a midara who is really shy trying to seduce people, so she wanted to watch someone be seduced so she could learn more.” Audrey admitted very causally.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:13 pm

"So... I'm the one being seduced here?" Sieq asked for confirmation as he stood up from his chair. He really couldn't tell that Jennifer was a midara, and even Audrey could pass for an ultra-sexy human woman. But, they were both certainly midara. "What if I'm not in the mood fot that?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:21 pm

“That’s up to you. I want to pamper and take care of you so Jennifer can learn to do that to seduce people as well. You can be willing to cooperate and we can make this an enjoyable night or you can be naughty and I may have to discipline you. Either way, your going to help me teach Jennifer to be a seductively mother midara. Your pick.” she said as she gave a warm smile. Jennifer was sitting in the other chair, wanting to see how he would act in regards to her offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seiq Vs Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiq Vs Audrey   Seiq Vs Audrey Empty

Back to top Go down

Seiq Vs Audrey
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next