Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shae vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 10:36 am

It was a bright, if a bit hot, summer day out and Shae had a job to do. Likely a simple job, but he still had to concentrate and get his work done before he could take a break and spend the day enjoying himself. Natalia had sent Shae to deliver an envelope to a local bakery, and by all appearances, it seemed like a completely trivial job. If anything, one had to wonder what Natalia wanted with this bakery, exactly. But, it wasn't exactly Shae's place to question it, and he was explicitly told that the contents of the envelope were for the baker's eyes only. Maybe he'd learn more once the job was complete, and it'd be done soon, judging by how the sweet scents of honey and cinnamon and chocolate and pastries helped him track down the bakery in no time. The place was open for business, and the treats on display looked absolutely scrumptious.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 2:50 pm

Shae was completely oblivious to Natalia's true intentions concerning the bakery. Aware of his boss's playful yet business-savvy demeanor, he considered the possibilities: Natalia could be pursuing a profitable partnership, seeking discounts on the mouthwatering treats, or perhaps even something entirely different. Regardless, Shae was confident that he would eventually find out, either from the bakery owner or directly from Natalia. Instead of wasting time speculating about his boss's plans, Shae chose not to squander the glorious day and proceeded to carry out his simple assignment by entering the bakery in search of an available employee.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 2:57 pm

Inside the bakery, Shae wouldn't immediately be hit full-force by the myriad of delectable scents coming from the stores many snacks, treats, and deserts on offer. In fact, things seemed to lean hard into sweets rather than more normal fare. Cakes, cupcakes, brownies, and cookies, tons and tons of cookies. More than anyone could hope to eat on their own. There wasn't any immediate signs of an available employee, but Shae could hear a melodic humming coming from further inside. Sounded like someone was in the kitchen and making even more snacks, as if such a thing was somehow necessary.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 3:18 pm

With no sight of an employee of this bakery but the sound of one busy in the kitchen, Shae decided to wait for this employee and pass the time by viewing the selection of sweets. Perhaps he would reward himself with a treat once he had completed his task, and he even considered picking up something for Natalie, hoping to divert her attention from her mischievous and alluring ways – or, as she playfully referred to it, her "very hands-on lessons" on the art of Midara seduction techniques. With his keen mercantile perspective, Shae quickly picked up that this place's specialty must be cookies from the vast assortment of them, although probably anyone could have realized this.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 3:30 pm

Shae would have a few minutes browsing the selection of treats, and one had to admit that these sweets were a fine strategy to distract Natalia from taking the opportunity to seduce him senseless. What could be better than the assortment of snacks here? As Shae investigated, it seemed like the premiere treat was not only cookies, but chocolate chip cookies. The kind that looked like had a bite to them at first before they just melted in your mouth. Natalia must've known about this when she sent Shae to send the envelope.

But, he fortunately wouldn't be left window shopping forever. After a few minutes, Shae could hear someone coming from the kitchen, footsteps like shoes on tile. With a platter of freshly baked cookies in hand, a tall, dark-haired, and green-eyed beauty emerged from the kitchen. Her tanned skin and curvy figure contained in her casual but tight outfit left little to the imagination, and she also sported a plump and glossy set of incredibly kissable lips. In a way, the baker was just as appetizing as the many products she sold. "Ah! I'm so sorry, I didn't hear you come in... and I had an employee out sick... so the cashier was out running a delivery, oh... welcome, welcome! Can I help you?" The lady asked, her first reaction was as hospitable as one could ask for as she set the platter down on the counter and stood behind it, ready to take Shae's order.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 3:49 pm

As he heard the approaching footsteps, Shae tore his gaze away from the tantalizing treats, only to find himself instantly flustered upon laying eyes on the baker. Even in what he considered a relatively modest attire compared to Natalia's usual flamboyance, this woman managed to make his boss's immodest figure seem tame by comparison. Shae found himself locked in a prolonged moment of silent awe before abruptly recalling his purpose for being there—he was on the job.

"Y-You don't need to apologize, miss," he stammered, desperately attempting to conceal his crimson blush. "I'm actually here to deliver a letter to the owner of this bakery. And, if I may venture a guess, you might be the one I'm looking for. The way you mentioned the sick employee gave me the impression that they were under your care. So, unless I'm mistaken, you must be the owner or perhaps even the manager of this charming establishment." Shae inwardly hoped that his interpretation of her words was accurate, aware that he might be overanalyzing the situation. However, his deduction seemed plausible given the circumstances, and he aimed to navigate the conversation with utmost professionalism.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 4:05 pm

Fortunately for Shae, the busty baker didn't seem to immediately notice his wandering and errant gaze. Although one could hardly blame him, the woman was voluptuous and uncompromisingly beautiful. The warm smile she wore on her kissable lips even made her seem more sweet and pretty than outright seductive. The lady found herself chuckling as Shae explained himself to her, finding it cute how he had to use so many words to say 'you seem like the owner'. "You're guess it right, sweetie, I'm the owner here, and my name's Audrey. If you have a letter for me, don't leave me in the dark, I wanna see it." She replied, leaning in a little closer to receive the letter addressed to her.

While Shae was doing all he could to remain professional, the baker seemed much more relaxed and friendly in comparison. Treating Shae like he was a guest in her home rather than like he was a customer or a business partner. Unfortunately, his composure would be tested again as Audrey's enormous breasts contained in a tight and soft crop-top subtly pressed into the counter, and Shae began to notice that the height difference between them left those tits hanging at eye-level with him.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 4:18 pm

As Shae's gaze unintentionally drifted downward, he found himself captivated by the sight of Audrey's ample bosom pressed against the countertop. The visual spectacle posed a considerable challenge to Shae's composure, causing him to momentarily forget the second part of a proper greeting—introducing himself. With his mind momentarily preoccupied, he extended the letter toward her, his voice slightly faltering.

"Ah, yes... here it is, Miss Audrey," he managed to respond, his cheeks still flushed with embarrassment. The situation, observed from an outsider's perspective, could easily be misconstrued as a fumbling attempt to pass a love letter to a crush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 4:24 pm

Audrey wasn't a stickler or uptight person, so when Shae forgot to introduce himself, when he spent that long enamored with the baker's beautiful bosom, and when he looked like he was delivering a love letter to the lady who had charmed him, Audrey didn't appear to pay any of it any mind. In fact, it was up in the air whether she even noticed any of it. Instead, a smile on her lips betrayed a good mood as she opened the letter, her eyes on the parchment while Shae could keep his eyes on her while she read along.

The baker hummed and nodded to herself as she read the letter before folding it up and placing it into a drawer behind the counter. Then, she walked around from behind the desk to place herself right in front of Shae, her curvy and gorgeous figure just a foot in front of him. "Thank you for delivering, sweetie! Is there anything I can do to thank you?" She asked him cheerfully, leaning in closer which brought both her lips and her chest into a much more alluring angle for the sheep boy's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 4:47 pm

As Shae stood there, he couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment in light of the "lessons" Natalia had put him through. Although he hadn't specifically been trained to resist the allure of a more curvaceous figure than his boss's, he had been taught how to maintain his composure in uncomfortably close proximity to Midara. Thus, despite Audrey's closer and more tantalizing position, Shae managed to maintain his composure, though he couldn't deny a lingering trace of flustered unease.

"You don't need to do anything to thank me. I'm simply doing my job," Shae assured the baker with a polite smile. "However, I would love to support this delightful bakery by indulging in some of your mouthwatering treats and getting some packed up to give to my boss." Regarding the content of the letter he had delivered, Shae contemplated inquiring but ultimately decided against it, recognizing the importance of maintaining professional boundaries. Instead, he focused on the task at hand.

"Oh, and if you require any assistance, I can lend a hand for a little while," he kindly offered, eager to be of help. "While I may not be the most skilled in the kitchen, I could certainly manage the register until your cashier returns from their delivery."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 5:06 pm

"Tehe~" Audrey giggled some more, and it was becoming increasingly obvious that she found the young man who served as the delivery boy downright adorable. She had plans for him, but her playful demeanor could manage to obfuscate that fact from Shae's intuition. "I'll make sure to prepare a box of our finest for your boss, and we can consider it in honor of our friendship. As for you, young man~" Audrey leaned in a little closer, giving Shae a little more eye candy to feast upon. The baker's eyes were likely the safest place to look, but her plump lips and full tits were just begging for his attention. His training had likely never been tested in action like this before.

"Don't worry about working here, I'd much rather treat you~ Since you're such a sweetie... browse around and take your pick. You get one sample on the house, and then you can let me know if you want more." Audrey offered him, although with how close she was getting and all the emphasis her posture was putting on her own looks, it could've all been a euphemism for inviting Shae to indulge in her body. That's... probably not what she meant, right? As sexy as the baker was....
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 5:25 pm

The art of deciphering Midara's signals proved to be a lesson that Shae realized he would need to seek guidance from Natalia sooner or later. He grappled with the challenge of understanding precisely what Audrey was offering as a free sample. Erring on the side of caution, Shae surmised that she must be referring to the abundance of delectable treats adorning the room.

"I suppose... I'd be interested in trying one of those," he replied as he stepped away from Audrey to gesture toward the chocolate chip cookies that his keen merchant's eyes had determined to be the star attraction of the bakery. "If you don't mind me indulging in what I assume is the signature treat of your esteemed bakery."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 5:32 pm

Audrey beamed at his choice and immediately went to fetch him a chocolate chip cookie, seeming a little too eager to give Shae the chance to sample one. "I don't mind at all, sweetie! Here, give it a try, I promise you'll love it!" She cooed as she quickly returned to Shae and gave him a single chocolate chip cookie from the batch she had just finished baking. It was warm, smelled absolutely fantastic, it was the epitome of the kind of cookie you wanted to end up with when you were baking at home. If the cookies as good as they looked, it was possible that Natalia's interest in this bakery was purely about giving her an outlet to sate a sweet tooth.

The baker waited expectantly for Shae to eat the cookie and tell her what he thought about it. There was a glisten in her green eyes, it was obvious that this was her passion. Maybe she was entirely innocent in her desire to feed people sweets, despite how lascivious her appearance was.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 5:41 pm

Shae's assumption that he would be selecting a cookie from the pre-displayed shelves had been pleasantly interrupted by the offer of a fresh, just-out-of-the-oven treat. The prospect of tasting a warm, newly baked cookie felt like an unexpected blessing, amplifying his excitement and appreciation for Audrey's gesture. With Audrey eagerly awaiting his response, Shae was determined not to keep her waiting.

"Thank you," he expressed with genuine appreciation, his words infused with sincerity before he savored a bite of the warm cookie cradled in his hands.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 5:47 pm

The cookie was everything that Shae imagined it would be. A good crisp to the bite before it melted in his mouth. Filling all of his taste buds with sugary sweetness and warm, gooey chocolate. There were even hints of cinnamon and honey to the cookie that took it to the next level, but at the same time, it just narrowly avoiding being overbearing. Any sweeter and it might've been TOO sweet, but it seemed like Audrey had it down to a science. Or her labor of love was simply that powerful. As Shae finished it up, however, he felt a little odd. His cheeks were flushing and he found his gaze wanting to go to the charming baker more than before. It was like the cookie was drugged.... but maybe that was just his emotions reacting to the skill, care, and love that Audrey poured into the cookie? It was hard not to get a little flustered when receiving a sweet treat from a sweet lady, right?

The way Audrey smiled at Shae, it seemed like she was perfectly confident that her cookie had wowed him, but she still awaited his feedback eagerly. In truth, she really liked the compliments, and she worked hard in order to be worthy of receiving them.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 6:09 pm

With the incredible taste of the cookie thoroughly enjoyed and consumed, any remnants of professional reserve faded from Shae's voice. He couldn't contain his genuine enthusiasm as he spoke to Audrey. "That was absolutely amazing, Miss Audrey. Without a doubt, it was one of the best cookies I've ever had, if not one of the finest treats in general," he complimented, his admiration evident, "I'm certain Miss Natalia would be delighted if you included some of those delectable chocolate chip cookies in her package. They would surely become an irresistible addition."

While expressing his praise, Shae attempted to maintain eye contact with Audrey, although his efforts were occasionally challenged by his wandering gaze. Despite his best intentions, he couldn't help but let his eyes occasionally roam over the woman who exuded a certain appetizing allure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 6:26 pm

Audrey smiled proudly and let out a playful laugh at Shae's unbridled praise. Even with him discarding his reservations, he still used so many words, it was honestly super cute how he elaborated himself. Audrey would be sure to give Natalia plenty of cookies. As a special thanks~ "I'm so glad you loved it, sweetie! Fufufu~ That's why I love being a baker, seeing people get all happy when they eat my sweets never gets old. I can't wait to get the same reaction out of Natalia." She shared with him as she went over to the back of the room and waved for Shae to follow her in. "Here, let me show you how the magic happens. Natalia... mentioned letting you have a closer look as part of the deal. Don't worry, I'm not giving away my secret recipes." Audrey invited him, showing the first hint of her friendly demeanor changing a little. There was a notable pause in her speech, but maybe it was just benign?

The way Audrey was leaning, Shae could see the full outline of her rack through her tight top, and those girls were every bit as mouthwatering as the cookie he just savored. Not to mention the way they jiggled and shook with her walk... or how sensual her curvy and glossy lips looked as she talked. It was genuinely unfair how attractive this baker was, she could probably win any man over through either his heart or his stomach, if not both!
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 6:44 pm

"I hope it's not too much to ask, but would you mind enlightening me about the contents of the letter I delivered?" Shae inquired politely as he followed Audrey toward the back of the bakery. "Miss Natalia has kept me in the dark regarding its details, and I'm curious to know more." As they walked, Shae couldn't help but notice the alluring sounds of Audrey's smacking lips and the captivating movement of her generous bosom swaying with each step. The momentary pause in her speech hardly registered in his mind as he found himself entranced by her presence.

"Oh, forgive me if I'm reading into things too much, but did you imply that these extraordinary cookies were created using magic? Perhaps even love magic?" Shae's curiosity persisted as he carried on the conversation. Given the peculiarities of both his and Natalia's magic, he couldn't dismiss the possibility that Audrey possessed specialized magical skills in crafting such delectable treats.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 6:53 pm

"Oh, it was nothing much, sweetie, just the terms of a business arrangement between us. Lots of numbers and other boring things." Audrey answered Shae as he followed her lead, and also followed every little ounce of allure posed by her plump lips and full breasts. Every step caused her chest to heave and sway in a new and indecent way, and every word made her lips curl and pout in ways that showed off their lustful curves and shimmering gloss. Once they went through the door (and when Shae stopped ogling the busty baker for a moment), they'd find themselves in... a bedroom? It certainly wasn't a kitchen. There was a table, a desk, a bed, and a small dresser, as well as an adjacent bathroom. It all looked nice and cozy, although maybe a bit too modest for anyone to be living here.

"Oh, did my cookies taste so good that you think they're magic? Fufufu~ That's high praise, but I must confess that I haven't used a single magical spell in my recipes. I think taste better when made with good ingredients and nothing more." Audrey answered him, and for all of her whimsical behavior, that statement seemed about as certain as she could get. "But, I do have a secret ingredient...~" With that revelation, Audrey slowly ran her tongue across her lips and used a single finger to play with the bottom of her crop top, which was hardly an inch beneath the hefty weight of her tits. "Want me to show you?" She purred, the first time she showed any overt charm to Shae since he had arrived. If he was already getting distracted by Audrey's incidental allure (which she was absolutely noticing, every single time), she just had to see how he'd react when she laid it on a bit more thick.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:11 pm

As Shae glanced around, he couldn't help but be taken aback to find himself led into a bedroom. However, his attention quickly refocused on Audrey as she mentioned a secret ingredient. His face, already flushed when he first encountered her, now displayed an entirely new shade of red as he observed her playfully tugging at her crop top.

"Uh, well... I should probably be on my way to report back to Miss Natalia... You know what they say, time is money," Shae stammered, his words displaying a desire to extricate himself from the situation. Despite his verbal dismissal of Audrey's question about the secret ingredient, his body told a different story. With his face flushed and a gaze fixated on the enchanting baker, he resembled a mesmerized deer caught in the glare of headlights, unable to tear his eyes away or even muster the will to move.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:17 pm

Unfortunately for Shae, Audrey wasn't going to just let him get away that easily. Natalia said she could have some fun with him, and when he was this adorable (and loved her cookies), it'd be a waste to not pamper him silly. Taking cues from Shae's body language and not his words, Audrey sauntered closer and closer to him until they were right up next to each other. She bent over and leaned in close, her green eyes gazing into his and her perfect lips mere inches from Shae's.

"Don't worry, sweetie, there won't be any harm in this. How about you close your eyes, and I give you a little taste~?" Audrey whispered, her seductive voice as thick and decadent as the most sinful of desserts. There was no misunderstanding it now, she was coming onto him and coming onto him hard. This was likely the part where most men would melt completely to Audrey's smoldering hot seduction. Would Shae be considered most men today?
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:24 pm

Shae's inner conflict continued to escalate, with his body and mind operating on different wavelengths. He couldn't help but express his concerns, his voice trembling with apprehension. "Um, should you... Should you really be doing this? What if Miss Natalia doesn't appreciate you keeping me here longer than necessary?" His words came out as a nervous whimper, indicating his underlying anxiety.

As Audrey suggested that he close his eyes, Shae's trepidation grew. His eyes fluttered shut, succumbing to her directive, despite the apprehension that gnawed at him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:36 pm

Sweet Kiss (Auto)

Shae may have worried about what Natalia thought of this..... if only he knew that his boss had practically arranged for this to happen to him. "Don't worry, sweetie, it'll be fine~ Now... pucker up..." Audrey softly whispered into his ear before bringing her lips back to his and closing the gap....

Shae's lips were graced with the plush softness of Audrey's curvy lips, the sticky sensation of the sweet gloss covering them, the enchanting and gentle technique of her smooch.... and a sugary flavor that was unmistakable. The gloss on her lips... Shae tasted a flavor exactly like them in the cookie he ate. That must've been the secret ingredient, right? If he could think about that as he was smooched right on the lips by one of the sexiest women he'd ever met.

Shae: 29 Willpower, 2/4 Sweet, 3 Gold, 1/4 Fetish Contract
Audrey: 30 Stamina

(Shae has developed a weak fetish to Kisses, he has a Disadvantaged chance to be Charmed by a kiss)
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:55 pm

As Audrey's lips met Shae's in a tender kiss, he succumbed to the irresistible allure like countless men before him. Once their lips parted, he couldn't resist the temptation to lick off any lingering gloss she had left behind. His action was instinctual, driven by a mixture of a sweet tooth and a lingering connection from the intimate moment they had just shared.

"So... the secret ingredient is a syrup that you secrete from your lips?" Shae inquired, his tone tinged with a mix of curiosity and hope. In his mind, he clung to the possibility that Audrey had kissed him solely to reveal the secret ingredient and nothing more.

Within the recesses of his memory, a hazy recollection emerged. Natalia's words echoed faintly in his mind, referencing the pleasure that Midara derived from certain actions. However, the details remained elusive, slipping through his grasp like strands of smoke. Shae couldn't fully recall what that specific action might be, leaving him somewhat disoriented and uncertain at the moment.

(Can you do an additional check at the beginning of each turn to see if Shae remembers Natalia telling him that Midara enjoy a little resistance against their temptations)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 8:05 pm

Remember (1) Fail
Adorable Tease (68) Success

"Mmmm... mmmwah~" Audrey broke the kiss off with a wet pop and giggled at the predictable but still adorable reaction she got out of Shae with it. That look on their face after the first smooch was always the cutest, and it made Audrey want to spoil Shae even more. But, her eyes widened a little at Shae guessing what the secret ingredient was on the very first try. "That's... almost exactly right. It is a nectar that comes from my lips. It doubles as a lovely lip gloss, and I love kissing sweeties like you, so it's perfect, isn't it?" Audrey asked as she then trailed a finger around the curve of her tits, drawing Shae's eyes to follow and fully appreciate the size and heft of her boobs. "But... there's one other place my nectar comes from. Want me to show you?" The baker purred, her voice going back to that sultry and seductive purr that eroded Shae's will the last time.

And, in the face of the torrent of flirting and allure that Audrey was bombarding him with, Shae had a distinctly hard time recalling what Natalia told him to do.... it felt like it was important, but it was hard to find room for it in his mind with so much space taken up by Audrey's lips and breasts.

Shae: 28 Willpower, 2/4 Sweet, 3 Gold, 2/4 Fetish Contract, Attack Down
Audrey: 30 Stamina

(Shae has developed a weak fetish to Boobs. Attacks using Boobs have a Disadvantaged chance to give him Attack Down for a turn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shae vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey Empty

Back to top Go down

Shae vs. Audrey
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next