Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shae vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 11:40 am

As Shae obediently followed Audrey's instructions, he shifted onto his back, allowing himself to relax as best he could. His body, though filled with a mixture of anticipation and a hint of trepidation, surrendered to the vulnerable position he found himself in. A gentle tremble coursed through him, his emotions swirling with a blend of excitement, nervousness, and a profound sense of anticipation.

With Audrey's ample assets hovering tantalizingly above him, the sheer presence and proximity of her bosom stirred a range of emotions within Shae. The grandeur and allure of her generous curves instilled a sense of both awe and intimidation, as he found himself irresistibly drawn to the captivating allure of her bosom.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 11:52 am

"Fufufu~ You're getting all excited just looking at them, aren't you? They're going to be soooo soft~ I hope you're ready~" Audrey giggled as she took things nice and slow, willing to let Shae's anticipation build and build as her breasts loomed over his cock. She ran a hand across the curve of her huge tits and gave them a playful tug to make her girls sway and jiggle for Shae's viewing pleasure. It was hard to imagine someone who wouldn't be left in awe of their magnificence.

Then, she finally made her move, dropping her chest onto Shae's lap and letting his bulging cock slip fully into her cleavage in one tantalizing plunge. Once his length was fully immersed in the confines of her boobs, Audrey used her arms to squish her big breasts together, their endless warmth and smothering softness engulfing every inch of his sensitive shaft.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 11:58 am

Audrey's playful manipulation of her alluring bosom left Shae utterly spellbound, stripping him of any remaining defenses and rendering him completely vulnerable to the intoxicating pleasures that awaited him. A moan was instantly drawn from the sheep boy's lips and his hips involuntarily buckled as Audrey encapsulated and smothered his manhood with her divine tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 12:29 pm

"Mmmf! That felt good, didn't it, sweetie? Go ahead, lay back and enjoy." Audrey cooed lovingly as she kept pushing on the squeeze that she used to fully constrain Shae's manhood in the most warm and soft prison one could imagine. And when the merchant bucked his hips, that marshmallowy pleasure went a little bit higher, a direct reward for the indecent act of thrusting his cock into Audrey's cleavage. After a few more moments of applying pressure on his manhood through squeezing her big boobs, Audrey started rolling and rubbing her girls up and down his length, stroking and massaging Shae's groin into pleasurable oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 12:39 pm

Immersed in a pleasure beyond his wildest imagination, Shae surrendered himself completely, losing all semblance of reason and restraint in the intoxicating embrace. As if his hips had a mind of their own, they would thrust into Audrey's melons whenever a perfect chance arose... and with Audrey's breasts, that chance was always. And moans constantly spilled from the sheep boy's lips as if he was singing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 12:44 pm

"Don't go too fast, now, Shae. You want to take it easy and enjoy this, don't you? We have all the time in the world, and my boobs aren't going anywhere~" Audrey chuckled as she watched Shae's ecstatic and instinctive reactions. She kept heaving her breasts up and down, dropping their hefty weight onto his lap, pumping and stroking his length, and always giving him a big squeeze. The valley between her breasts was hot and steamy and sinfully soft, perfect for blowing the mind of any guy lucky enough to be immersed in her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 12:53 pm

"I do... but I... can't help it..." Shae replied between moans. Seeing how exhausted he was after their spar, it was probably safe to assume that once the adrenaline from the initial burst of pleasure wore off, Shae's hips would calm down, and he'd be completely vulnerable for Audrey to toy with.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 1:24 pm

"Tehe! Okay, then. In that case, go ahead and keep thrusting~" Audrey giggled as she used her arms to really press her breasts into each other around Shae's cock, giving him free reign to rampantly thrust his hips into her breasts to his heart's content. Or at least until he wore himself out.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 1:31 pm

With the go-ahead, Shae's hips really went to town... even though they would have anyways. Shae drove his hips nonstop into the seemingly endless cleavage of Audrey's breasts for a minute or two before she started to see him slow down. She could also notice a slickness to her breasts as pre-cum began leaking from the sheep boy's manhood.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 1:37 pm

"Come on, you're almost there, Shae~ Don't stop now~" Audrey encouraged him with a sultry purr, wanting to make sure he reached the peak of pleasure before his energy gave out on him. A sweetie like him deserved to climax for this, she thought to herself. It'd be a great shame if he left himself edged and denied of orgasm. So, to help expedite his satisfaction, Audrey began bouncing and shaking her tits in rhythm with Shae's thrusts, multiplying and focusing the pulses of pleasure that ran through him with his every move.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 1:45 pm

With Audrey's purrs of encouragement and assistance to his satisfaction, Shae found a bit more stamina hidden away in him to keep going... although it didn't last that long before he finished, in both meanings of the word. After another few minutes, Audrey noticed after one thrust Shae's hips stayed buckled for a few seconds longer than usual and felt her cleavage fill with his seed before his hips collapsed back to the bed, showing no signs of another drive coming out of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 1:53 pm

Audrey hummed in approval when Shae reached his finish, coaxing all of that seed out of his manhood with a few tender rolls of her breasts before she finally let him go. "I bet you were itching for that the whole time, did it live up to expectations, sweetie?" She asked the cute sheep while she went to get a wipe to clean up the mess he made in her breasts. "Just let me know if you want another round... but you look like you really need those snuggles." The baker teasingly offered him as she crawled back into bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 1:59 pm

As Shae caught his breath, a mixture of satisfaction and guilt swirled within him, prompting him to seek affirmation from Audrey. "It exceeded my expectations, and I am ready to cuddle... but are you happy with how that went?" His voice carried a hint of remorse and self-doubt. "I couldn't control my hips and forced you to change your plans because of my inexperience."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:21 pm

"Oh, Shae~ Did you think I wanted something other than you fully indulging in my titfuck?" Audrey giggled after she assured him and cuddled up next to him, pressing her body up against him and leaning in to peck him on the nose. "Don't worry about it, I really enjoyed myself~ It felt really good seeing you so in love with my boobs~" She whispered in his ear, pulling him closer so she could start snuggling with her sheep boy.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:33 pm

With a relieved smile, Shae acknowledged Audrey's reassurance, a blush spreading across his cheeks in response to their close contact. As Audrey snuggled against him, a comforting warmth enveloped Shae's being, soothing his tired body and easing his racing thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:54 pm

"That's it. Just relax and enjoy." Audrey whispered in his ear, placing a kiss on Shae's forehead before directing his face into her cleavage. She was wrapping him up in her embrace and making sure he was as comfortable as could be. She wanted Shae to just melt from how content he'd be in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 4:54 pm

Shae, enveloped in a haze of pleasure and comfort, surrendered to the allure of Audrey's ample bosom. Without hesitation, he nestled his face deeper into the inviting warmth of her cleavage, savoring the softness against his skin and the intoxicating scent that filled his senses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:05 pm

"Awww... now that's a cozy sheep. You must be so tired... let's get some sleep." Audrey whispered to the merchant she cradled in her arms, bringing a hand to his head to carefully caress his hair and help guide him to a state of pure and tender relaxation. She started closing her eyes while snuggling with Shae, inadvertently under the effects of a Lanae's comforting presence to make falling asleep that much easier.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:11 pm

"Good... night..." Shae yawned back, although Audrey may not have heard him with all her tit-flesh muffling his voice. With his face emerged in what could be the world's best pillows, the Lanae had no trouble drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:23 pm

The two drifted off into slumber, with Shae no doubt finding himself in a dreamland that was laden with fantasies of the perfect pair of boobs that was responsible for showing him such carnal delights. If not for Natalia's influence, Audrey's chest would've certainly inspired some... preferences.

(Do you want to wrap things up here, or play out the conclusion when they wake up and part ways?
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:27 pm

As Shae drifted into a peaceful slumber, the lingering sensations of Audrey's generous bosom remained imprinted on his consciousness. While his contract prevented him from developing specific fetishes, he couldn't deny the allure and fondness he had developed for the softness and allure of ample breasts.

(We can wrap things up here)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:32 pm

(Alright. I hope you enjoyed the RP, I had a lot of fun running it)
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:33 pm

(I certainly enjoyed it. Thanks for running it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shae vs. Audrey
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6