Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Audrey

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:08 pm

Cheri received a job to hunt down and apprehend a midara that has been causing lots of problems for a quaint village. The bounty posting described her appearance as a rather plain woman, apart from her oversized tits and lips. In fact, the description wasn't specific at all apart from that, since the report claims victims are too smitten with her to talk about anything but how hot she is, although they also kept mentioning 'cookies' for some reason.

The mage walked the streets of the town around the locations where the victims were found. She was about to give up the search, until the scent of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies hit her nose.
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:13 pm

With only her description and the repeated mention of cookies, Cheri had little else to go off of, so she followed her nose to the source of the smell, which in the end would be a win for her either way, either finding the mirada she was hunting or getting some freshly baked cookies.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:24 pm

The aroma led the hunter to an open window, and inside was a tall woman in jeans and a crop top taking cookies out of the oven. She seemed very pleased with her work until she noticed she had someone watching her. One thing was for sure: her tits and lip were certainly huge.

"Hi, sweetie! Did you smell the cookies? I think they came out great, would you like to come in and try one?" She asked kindly, heading towards the door and opening it for her guest.
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:26 pm

“I guess having one won’t hurt,” Cheri said as she entered, “You wouldn’t happen to be causing trouble in this village, would you? And when I say trouble, I mean of the mirada kind.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:40 pm

"Okay, admit.... I am a midara. I can't help myself around the cute boys. When I see how happy they are when they eat my cooking.... well, you know the rest. But, there's no harm in it, right?" The woman almost openly admitted that she was the midara Cheri was looking for. The busty lady made sure the cookies weren't too hot to eat, and offered one to her guest.
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:45 pm

“Well, there isn’t any physical harm to it,” Cheri agreed as she took the cookie and ate it, “But I was still hired to apprehend you, so it would be great if you didn’t make me use force and willing came along with me.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:50 pm

Fresh Batch (Auto)

"But, what if they don't treat me fairly? What if they don't let me bake cookies? I should probably just skip town instead, my name's Audrey, by the way. Can I know yours?" The midara seemed distressed at the idea of turning herself in, clearly afraid of what might happen. Meanwhile, Cheri had the best chocolate chip cookie she had ever tasted. Warm, sweet, amazing.... almost too amazing...

Cheri: 29 Willpower, 3 Sweet
Audrey: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:57 pm

“I’m Cheri,” She says, introducing herself, “Now, I can’t promise anything since I’m just a hired gun, but from how you were only leaving your victims worse for wear mentally and not nothing further, there’s a high chance you will only be detained for a short time or just put through a few self-control classes.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 3:07 pm

"H-hired gun? You were hired to find me?" The truth didn't seem to calm Audrey down, but she took a deep breath and steadied herself. "I don't want to leave this town, it's so cozy, the boys are so adorable.... can you promise they'll go easy on me?" The midara still seemed nervous, and regardless had no intentions of stopping herself from being so seductive. What a conundrum.

Cheri: 29 Willpower, 3 Sweet
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 3:13 pm

“Again, I can’t promise anything, but since the after effects of what you’ve done is less extreme than what other mirada have done, you will get a lighter sentence, which could just be having to attend some self control classes,” Cheri told her, “And once you are free, you can go back to having fun with the boys here, if they consent and you don’t make them as brain dead as you have been doing.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 3:22 pm

The baker thought for a moment before answering. "I'll agree, on one condition: you're a midara hunter right? Can I have a little fight with you? Like you would do if you were trying to take me in? I know it's an odd request..." Audrey asked with a blush on her face, unsure if Cheri would say yes. She averted her gaze shyly after finishing her question.
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 3:26 pm

“Sure, but why do you want to?” Cheri asked, “You don’t seem much like a fighter.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 3:33 pm

"Well... I think it might be fun.... you're like, super cute. I want to dote on you a little bit." Audrey confessed as her blush got worse. A midara wanting to have fun with an adventurer, despite the risk. Surprisingly common, admittedly.
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:22 pm

“I’m fine with fighting you, but do you know a clearing we could use around here?” Cheri asked, “It would be a shame to mess up your house.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:26 pm

"Yes! Follow me." Audrey stored her fresh batch of cookies in a pouch she wore on her waist, and showed Cheri the way to where they could fight in peace. Given that her house was near the edge of the village, it was only a few minutes walk. The walk helped Cheri settle down after the delectable treat she had.
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:28 pm

“Well, I’m ready whenever you are,” Cheri told Audrey as she took out her pistol, “And let me guess, you know of this spot because of one of those cute village boys?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:34 pm

"You were the one who asked for a spot like this!..... I may have taken one or two of them here." Audrey shyly admitted as she let Cheri take the first move. She prepared herself as best as she could, but from her demeanor, she clearly wasn't used to fighting.

Cheri: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:35 pm

Seeing her discomfort at this, Cheri started off easy, firing a single bullet of pure magic.

Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:38 pm

Focused Fire (74,98) Crit Success
Stunned

"Ouch!" Audrey was struck in her stomach and rubbed her midsection as she winced. "Er, I'm okay! I'll let you know if it's too much." She tried to assure Cheri that she was alright with this.

Cheri: 30 Willpower
Audrey: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:41 pm

That was the weakest Cheri could do while keeping her usual fighting style, but that doesn’t mean it won’t hurt if it hit in the right place, so she decided to go with some less accurate shots.

Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:50 pm

Double Tap (1,49) Fail, Crit Fail
Sweet Kiss (Auto)

This time, Cheri missed her mark, giving Audrey the chance to get hold of her and pull her close. "Oh, I've been wanting to kiss you since I've met you. Mmmmm~" the mage got a full smooch on the mouth to send her mind racing. The midara's lips weren't only oversized and pouty, they were covered in a gloss that tasted like cinnamon, or cookie dough.

Cheri: 29 Willpower, 2 Sweet, Disadvantage
Audrey: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 4:52 pm

“I-I must admit that was a good kiss,” Cheri told her as she tried to step up her game, “Especially with whatever kind of lipgloss you have on.”

Change to Wind Bullet —> Scatter Shot
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:08 pm

Scatter Shot (21,43) Fail
Adorable Tease (91) Crit Fail

Cheri's burst of wind blew right past the midara, who seemed happy with her appreciation for the kiss. "I'm so happy you like my kisses. But, it's not exactly lip gloss. Maybe I can tell you what it is after the fight's over, or you can guess what it is." Audrey said with a big, wide smile, forgetting for a moment that she should be fighting.

Cheri: 29 Willpower, Wind, 2 Sweet
Audrey: 29 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:19 pm

“Was it from leftover cookie dough batter,” Cheri asked as she fired two more shots of wind at the baker.

Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:26 pm

Double Tap (Auto,36) 2 Success, Push (35,77) 2 Fail
Sweet Kiss Salvo (85) Crit Fail

Audrey staggered and slipped up after taking two direct shots to her chest. "Nope! That's a really good guess. Maybe I can give you another kiss to help you figure it out?" She offered her, even though she was wide open.

Cheri: 29 Willpower, Wind, 2 Sweet
Audrey: 27 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheri vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next