Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Audrey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:28 pm

“I think you need to work a bit harder for another kiss,” Cheri teased as she swapped up her ammo, firing a blast of chilling bullets at her.

Change to Ice Bullet —> Scatter Shot
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:33 pm

Scatter Shot (Auto), Freeze (7) Fail
Adorable Tease (50,84) Success

Audrey was struck by another powerful shot, but this didn't deter her one bit. "Would you want to give me a kiss if I put on a little show for you. Maybe.... show you some of my soft tits like this?" She teased as she slowly pulled her top up, revealing acres of lovely breast until she stopped just before her nipples.

Cheri: 28 Willpower, Wind, 2 Sweet, Attack Down 0/2
Audrey: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:38 pm

Although she didn’t say it out loud, it was clear by the look on her face that she was impressed by the quick show. “You’ll have to be a little more forceful if you want my lips,” Cheri told her as she sent another chilling blast at her.

Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:42 pm

Focused Fire (58,90) Crit Success, Freeze (87) Fail
Stunned

The frigid blast was weaker than usual for some reason, but it was cold enough for Audrey to lower her top again and cover up her girls.

Cheri: 28 Willpower, Ice, 2 Sweet, Attack Down 1/2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:47 pm

Thinking that the weaker blast was just a fluke, Cheri fired two more icy shots at the mirada.

Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 6:00 pm

Double Tap (30,97) 1 Success, 1 Crit Fail; Freeze (94) Success
Struggle (Auto), Fresh Batch (19) Fail

Audrey froze over a little bit, but then she easily thawed herself out and got free. "Brrrrr, so cold. Maybe I should've worn more clothes." The midara wondered as, well, from the waist up, she only covered up her big tits.

Cheri: 28 Willpower, Ice, 2 Sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 6:03 pm

“Would you prefer something warmer?” Cheri asked, switching over to her flaming ammo and firing a burst of them.

Change to Fire Bullet —> Scatter Shot
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 6:23 pm

Scatter Shot (2) Crit Success, Explode (22) Success
Stunned

Audrey was caught in a powerful explosion and sent flying. "Nngh! Well, it's a lot more exciting. You're full of tricks, aren't you?" She asked as she shakily stood back up, starting to realize that she was being used as target practice.

Cheri: 28 Willpower, Fire, 2 Sweet
Audrey: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 6:28 pm

“It’s a family trade,” Cheri told her as she sent two more flaming shots at her, “I’m limited to the basic elements right now, but other members of my family have more unique shots they can do.”

Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 6:36 pm

Double Tap (88,16) Crit Success, Success; Explode (26,17) Success, Fail
Stunned

The volley of explosive bullets forced Audrey to defend herself, although there was very little she could do to protect herself from this. She raised her arms and hoped she could find a gap in the volleys.

Audrey: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 6:38 pm

“Do you want to be done?” Cheri asked, dropping her guard, as she thought Audrey raising her guard was her trying to signal this was too much.

Pass Turn
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 6:46 pm

Pass
Milk and Cookies (63,91) Fail

Audrey though the cease of fire was Cheri reloading or something and lowered her arms. "What? Oh, no I want to keep going. You're doing a really good job, so far!" She kindly praised her opponent.

Audrey: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 6:53 pm

“Remember to just tell me if it is too much and I’ll stop,” Cheri reminded her. Feeling a bit bad at how one sided this seems, she closed the distance between them a little before firing a burst of green magic.

Change to Poison Bullet —> Scatter Shot
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:02 pm

Scatter Shot (18) Success, Poison (39) Fail
Fresh Batch (65) Fail

"I will, I promise! You're so adorable when you're worrying about me." Audrey answered, even though she took another spread of bullets head-on. The midara really wasn't having her best day.

Cheri: 28 Willpower, Poison, 2 Sweet
Audrey: 17 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:04 pm

“Am I just too adorable for you to attack?” Cheri teased as she fired another poisonous blast at the baker.

Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:12 pm

Focused Fire (29,95) Fail
Cookies and Milk (21,92) Crit Success

"No such thing. But, I'm not attacking you. I'm going to spoil you rotten!" Audrey declared as she suddenly gave Cheri a big hug, stuffing her face into her chest as she pulled up her top all the way. With her nipples exposed, she pressed one to the mage's lips, and they tasted of the same 'gloss' as the midara's lips. "Drink up, I bet you're thirsty after shooting all of that magic."

Cheri: 27 Willpower, Poison, 3 Sweet, Bound, Stunned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:18 pm

With how this was going, Cheri decided it was fine to indulge for a bit, suckling on Audrey’s sweet tit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:24 pm

Stunned

As soon as Cheri started suckling, she was given plenty of intoxicatingly sweet milk. It tasted like the cookie Audrey gave her back at the house, or even better. The midara coddled and held the mage close letting her have as much as she wanted.

Cheri: 25 Willpower, Poison, Bound, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:26 pm

After a while, Cheri decided she had indulged enough and tried to free herself from Audrey’s hold on her.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:32 pm

Struggle (66,70) Success

Cheri barely managed to get free, much to Audrey's disappointment. "Aw, are you sure that was enough? I can give you so much more, no need to be shy about it." The midara teased as she gave her bare breasts a little jiggle.

Cheri: 25 Willpower, Poison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:35 pm

“Maybe I’ll indulge a little more later,” Cheri told her as she swapped back to her wind bullets and fired a blast.

Change to Wind Bullet —> Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:40 pm

Focused Fire (62,29) Success, Push (42) Success
Sweet Kiss (39,48) Fail

Audrey was leaning in for another big kiss, but she was forced back by the gust of wind. "Maybe? Are you unsure about whether you like me?" The midara cooed.

Cheri: 25 Willpower, Wind
Audrey: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:52 pm

“Think of it as more a self control method,” Cheri replied as she fired two more bursts of wind at her.

Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:59 pm

Double Tap (36,96) 1 Success, 1 Crit Success
Stunned

The double tap of hurricane winds nearly sent Audrey flying away. Her hair would've been a complete mess if it wasn't done in a ponytail. "Whew, that's a nice breeze." She joked with a big smile on her face.

Cheri: 25 Willpower, Wind
Audrey: 14 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 8:40 pm

“Do you want to feel some more?” Cheri replied, send another big blast of wind at her.

Scatter Blast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next