Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols Empty
PostSubject: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:51 am

Cheri was walking the streets of a simple hamlet that she was using to stop for supplies on her journey. All seemed normal, except for a large gathering of people in the town square. It was tricky to look over the shoulders of all of the villagers, but soon enough she found the cause. A woman nearly the same height as Cheri with similar figure, shorter blond hair, smaller breasts, and green eyes was running a kissing booth. Surprisingly, the kisses were free, and you needed only to wait in line to get a big smooch from her exceptional, pink lips. Every person, man and woman alike, who walked away from the line did so with lipstick prints on their face and stupefied, blissful expressions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:57 am

Initially, Cheri was surprised that this kissing booth was getting so much attention, but then the pieces started to connect in her head. Between the expression on the receivers faces and her exceptional lips, Cheri was pretty sure that the one running the booth was a mirada, but was unsure if that mirada was doing it for a malicious reason, so she got in line to go talk to them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:03 pm

The line was rather long, but after about ten minutes all of the villagers received a big smooch from the lady and went about their business. For now, Cheri and was alone with the very kissy woman. "Hello there, cutie. Thank you for being so patient. Now, do you want it on the lips or on the cheek?" She asked before touching up her coat of lipstick for that recipient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:07 pm

“I’d like to know why you are doing this,” Cheri told her, ignoring her question, as she placed a hand on the booth and tried her best to be intimidated, thinking that would help her get the answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:16 pm

She jumped a little in her seat, surprised at her attitude after expecting to only give her a kiss. Fortunately, she was used to this situation. "Let's back up a little first. My name is Sasha. I work for 'Rollatia Cosmetics', and I help advertise and test their lipsticks. That's what I'm doing here, and that's why I'm not charging anyone for the kisses." She politely explained, slightly pouting her lips at Cheri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:21 pm

“And what do you mean by testing the lipstick? Does it have any adverse effects on the villagers here?” Cheri then asked, feeling a little bad after seeing her initial reaction, but deciding to keep the questioning up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:29 pm

"Well, the lipstick is actually specially designed to instill pleasurable effects in whoever feels it. It's only temporary and the results are cultivated through natural products, I assure you. They figure the best way to test it is with a variety of subjects who think it's just normal lipstick. If you want, I can let you feel it yourself. The different shades have different effects, but I think they're all lovely." Sasha both explained her cosmetics and offered a demonstration to Cheri. If she was telling the truth, she was using the town as test subjects for enhanced lipsticks, although in a consensual and mostly harmless way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:32 pm

“I guess I’ll feel it,” Cheri told her, thinking that might be the best way to see if she was lying about the effect, “But why do you need to come out here to test it out? And why hide the effect for people?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:42 pm

"My employer is trying really hard to refine the effects, iron out any problems, and ensure there's no chance for allergies. Also, they've found that placebo is a big problem when they try more traditional testing methods, you know, hire a volunteer, bring them in, kiss them over and over and over. So they need new test subjects and unwitting ones, and that's where I come in. I know, not telling people isn't exactly the most ethical thing ever, but at the same time, don't they know a kiss from me is going to feel good in advance? After all, they wouldn't line up if they didn't think so." Sasha made her point as she finished her coat of pink lipstick and leaned towards Cheri. "So, on the cheek or on the lips?" She asked again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:45 pm

“On the cheek,” Cheri answered, turning her head so her cheek was more accessible for Sasha.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:48 pm

Sasha closed in and gave her a big, wet smooch on the cheek. A mirror wasn't necessary to know that her face was now decorated with a hot pink kiss mark. She already felt her soft lips and sweet lipstick fill her with desire, but there was another feeling. Like she was gently being carried away on a cloud of pleasure.

Cheri: 28 Willpower, 1 Pink
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:52 pm

“What effect is this color supposed to have?” Cheri asked, wanting to see if what she says matches with what she feels.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 1:02 pm

"It's supposed to make you feel at ease but also like you're high on desire. Sweet and relaxing, like a kiss from your crush." Sasha told her. It... matched up closely enough. Maybe she explained it in a different way than Cheri would, but it wasn't overtly wrong. "We can try some other colors if you want." She added.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 1:10 pm

“No thank you,” Cheri replied, declining her offer, before a question popped into her head, “Why is your employer making these lipsticks?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 1:17 pm

"Simple: there's a market for it. Midara and humans alike that love kissing people or simply looking sexy know the value of a good tube of lipstick. Ladies who don't have magical kisses of their own can emulate the effect with the lipstick, often pleasing both themselves and their partners." Sasha informed Cheri happily. "Maybe you wouldn't mind a few tubes to take with you? I've been testing these and I think they're not dangerous in the least."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 1:20 pm

“I guess that’s a reasonable explanation,” Cheri said to herself, before speaking to Sasha, “No thank you, I don’t really use lipstick.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 1:28 pm

"Oh come on, I think it'd look really good on you. Want to just give it a try and have a look in the mirror? No one will see it but you and me." Sasha seemed insistent as she took out a box full of lipstick tubes, with at least half a dozen for every color Cheri could think of. This woman probably wasn't very harmful, but she certainly was incorrigible.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 1:32 pm

“No, we really don’t need to do that,” Cheri said. Not very harmful, but incorrigible, a variant of a description of a mirada Cheri had heard a ton of times, her hand drifting towards her pistol in case she needed to use it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 1:37 pm

"Aw, you're no fun. What do you do, anyway? I've told you so much about me, why not return the favor?" Sasha relented but then immediately started prying in a different way. She wasn't so daft as to not notice Cheri's hand, however. A fight didn't sound bad to her, but only if it was for sport.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 1:40 pm

“Oh, I haven’t introduced myself, have I?” Cheri said, “Well, I’m Cheri, and I’m a mirada hunter. I was only asking all those questions to see if I should of forced you to leave this place.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 2:06 pm

"I figured as much. Well, it seems the village has had their fill of my kisses. Would you be interested in a little spar? You could use the practice, and I'd be bored otherwise." Sasha asked Cheri as she stood up and packed up her booth. In truth, she just wanted to give the cute girl some more kisses, and this was her best excuse.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 2:08 pm

“I guess we could do that,” Cheri replied, “But are you up for that? You don’t seem like much of a fighter.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 2:10 pm

"It'll be no problem, trust me. Come on, there's a little clearing over here where we won't bother anybody. I wonder what you can do with those pistols." Sasha beckoned her new friend to follow as she strolled off to the west towards the forest surrounding the town.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 2:12 pm

“And you just know of this clearing?” Cheri questioned as she followed along.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 2:16 pm

"I saw it on the way into town..... and a boy in the village asked to take me there so I could kiss him some more." Sasha admitted as they arrived, and it was perfectly typical. It offered all the space and privacy they needed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next