Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 8:57 pm

Scatter Shot (100) Crit Success
Stunned

Sasha was caught off guard and sent flying back by a point-blank blast of wind. She gave a chuckle and a smile to her opponent as she stood back up and dusted herself off.

Cheri: 10 Willpower, Wind, 1 Purple
Sasha: 23 Stamina, Purple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:00 pm

Gaining the distance she liked to have in a fight, Cheri focused a bit on changing her ammo type and landing this next attack.

Change to Ice Bullet —> Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:03 pm

Focused Fire (49,14) Crit Success, Bind (84) Success
Stunned

A shot and a hit stopped Sasha cold, cutting off her movement with frigid ice. "Brrrrr! You had me all fired up, so I guess it's only fair you cool me off too. She joked as she tried and failed to unthaw herself.

Cheri: 10 Willpower, Wind, 1 Purple
Sasha: 22 Stamina, Purple, Bound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:05 pm

“I’m not sure your in a position to be joking around anymore,” Cheri pointed out as she switched up ammo types again and fired at Sasha.

Change to Poison Bullet —> Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:15 pm

Double Tap (40,20) 2 Success, Poison (1,72) 1 Success
Struggle (19) Fail

"Owowowowo, okay, maybe you're right. I'm just having a lot of fun.... even though, yeah you're really turning the tables." Sasha said as she struggled and failed to escape both the ice and the Poison bullets.

Cheri: 10 Willpower, Poison, 1 Purple
Sasha: 19 Stamina, Purple, Bound, Poison 1/3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:18 pm

Continuing to switch up ammo on the trapped lipstick user, Cheri fired an burst of heavily shots at her.

Change to Earth Bullet —> Scatter Shot
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:20 pm

Scatter Shot (49) Fail
Struggle (59) Fail

Despite Sasha being stuck in place, Cheri's blast missed completely. The midara decided not to comment.

Cheri: 10 Willpower, Poison, 1 Purple
Sasha: 18 Stamina, Purple, Bound, Poison 2/3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:23 pm

Her kisses must of mess her up a little more than she thought for her aim to be that bad, and remembering her kisses, Cheri tried to remove some of the lipstick staining her face.

Remove
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:27 pm

Remove (54) Success
Struggle (19) Fail

As Cheri cleaned her face, Sasha was quite simply stuck in the ice. "Uhhh, is it too late to ask you to help me out of here? Or does that count as me giving up?" She asked shyly, unable to melt herself free.

Cheri: 10 Willpower, Poison
Sasha: 17 Stamina, Purple, Bound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:33 pm

“That depends, do you want to continue?” Cheri asked as she went to help Sasha out, the freezing and poisoning being an effect combo when hunting but maybe something she should stay away from in friendly sparring.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:38 pm

Struggle (31,52) Success

Sasha broke free thanks to Cheri's help, although she was still shivering a little. "Thank you. I want to continue. I told you I was having fun, didn't I? I hope you're having fun, too." The nonchalant woman told her, grateful for her help, but feeling a bit bad she had to ask for it.

Cheri: 10 Willpower, Poison
Sasha: 17 Stamina, Purple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:41 pm

“I am enjoying this,” Cheri told her before realizing that she should probably make some distance between them again.

Change to Wind Bullet —> Scatter Shot
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:50 pm

Scatter Shot (73) Fail
Special Experiment (60) Success

Sasha was too fast for Cheri to get away from. Once again, the midara pulled up her crop top and gave her breasts many, affectionate kisses. As much as the mage loved the attention, Sasha also seemed to love her soft tits.

Cheri: 6 Willpower, Wind, 1 Purple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:53 pm

Cheri had to bite her lip to suppress a moan as she continued trying to get Sasha away from her, knowing that she wouldn’t last much longer if they were this close.

Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:58 pm

Double Tap (47,17) 2 Fail
Peck, Peck (73,70) 1 Success, 1 Fail

Sasha stayed far too close for Cheri to find a clear shot and kissed her right on the cheek again, reminding her of the very first kiss. "Your reactions are actually, really really good data." She observed as she watched her restrained expressions.

Cheri: 5 Willpower, Wind, 2 Purple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 10:00 pm

“A-are they now?” She stammered. Having a hard time finding an opening to blast her away, Cheri just tried to bonk her with the butt of her pistol.

Pistol Whip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 10:11 pm

Pistol Whip (83) Fail
SMOOCH (48) Success

Sasha was far too persistent, and she suddenly lunged at Cheri. Hugging her tight and giving her a big kiss on the lips as the lipstick was really starting to get to her at this point. "Mhmm, you don't know what the colors other than pink are supposed to do, so I'm taking mental notes every time you feel them. I'm glad you like them so much." Sasha said as Cheri was getting very close to the brink of her will.

Cheri: 3 Willpower, Wind, Disadvantage 0/2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 10:16 pm

Her will was already weakening, then another wave of weakness and submissiveness hit her. “I give up,” Cheri tells her, “ But you can still test your lipsticks on me, then maybe afterwards… you could cover my tits completely in kisses?”

Surrender
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 10:25 pm

"I'd love to do that for you. But, first, how about we go to my room at the tavern? You can clean up and clear your head a little so I can start fresh. And, well, I'd love to give your breasts as many kisses as you want." Sasha agreed as she held her hand out to Cheri. A smile on her face. The first impression proved accurate, harmless, but incorrigible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 10:29 pm

“That sounds like a good idea,” Cheri replied as she took Sasha’s hand. If she was calm headed, she would think this could be a trapped, but with her head clouded from pleasure, this seemed like a good choice.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 10:33 pm

Sasha walked her new friend back to the village and went straight into the tavern with her, now that the evening was setting it. They turned some heads as they went past the bar and up the stairs to her room. "This is the place. I'll give you some time alone and be back in a few, you want anything from the bar?" She offered as she set down the case that contained her folded-up booth and countless lipsticks.... it was a wonder how she carried it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 7:57 am

“No thank you,” Cheri replied as she headed for the bathroom to clean up a bit, primarily to get all the lipstick off of herself so Sasha would have a clean canvas to do her art on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:45 pm

After a thorough cleaning, Cheri returned to find Sasha eating a sandwich and drinking some water. Stretching herself out, her lips were cleaned and bare for now. That did little to make them less kissable.... "So, are you ready? I have a few colors I want to try, and then you can pick your favorite." She asked as she took the last bite of her snack and made sure her mouth was clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:48 pm

“Yeah, I’m ready,” Cheri told her as she sat down on the edge of the bed, it clear that she was hiding her excitement for this.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:00 pm

"Okay, let's start with a nice blue. Its effect: it's a surprise! But, I think you'll like this one." Sasha pulled out a tube of blue lipstick and slowly, lavishly applied it to her lips. When she was satisfied with her coat, she pursed and popped her lips and smiled at Cheri. Clearly, she was letting the anticipation build on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next