Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 6:54 pm

“Well, I’m ready when you are,” Cheri told her as she tried to wipe the existing kiss mark off her.

Remove
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 7:36 pm

Remove (77) Fail
Fresh Application (50) Success

As Cheri raised her hand to wipe her cheek, she was distracted by Sasha taking out a pink tube of lipstick and making her coat even thicker and more appealing. She finished and gave her lips a soft pop, smirking at the hunter. "There we go, now I'm ready." She said with a wink.

Cheri: 28 Willpower, 1 Pink
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Pink, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 7:40 pm

“Then let’s begin,” Cheri says as she pulls out her pistol, sending a blast of plain magic out of it.

Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 7:56 pm

Focused Fire (52,57) Success
SMOOCH (34) Success

Sasha was struck in the shoulder, but it wasn't enough to stop her from pulling Cheri into a big kiss on the lips. The taste of her lipstick and the softness of her lips was dizzying and delightful. By the time it ended, Cheri's thoughts were flooded by a want for more.

Cheri: 26 Willpower, Mana, Fascinated
Sasha: 29 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 8:02 pm

Cheri could help but stare at Sasha’s lips, part of her longing for more while another part tries to force her away.

Change to Wind Bullet —> Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 8:20 pm

Struggle (78) Success, Double Tap (22,30) 2 Success, Push (8,79) Success
Lovely Show (52) Success

Cheri seized her senses back and fired two wind rounds into Sasha, forcing her to a more comfortable distance. "Nngh, what's got you so shy? Were my lips a little too sweet for you? How about a few more kisses so you can get used to them~?" She offered as she pouted and puckered her lips for Cheri, tempting her more than she might care to admit.

Cheri: 25 Willpower, Wind, Charmed
Sasha: 27 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 8:26 pm

“N-no thank you,” Cheri replied, a clear struggle in her voice, as she pointed her pistol at Sasha and fired again.

Change to Ice Bullet —> Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 8:51 pm

Change (99) Fail, Focused Fire (8,56) Crit Success
Stunned

Sasha was struck dead-on again, and knocked onto the ground. "Ouch! That's an impressive weapon, way cooler than the last adventurer I fought. What else can it do?" She asked, seemingly enjoying herself despite being used for target practice.

Cheri: 25 Willpower, Wind, Charmed
Sasha: 26 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 10:40 pm

“It’s just a mix between a gun and a wand,” Cheri told her, trying to switch up her bullet again, “I just channel my magic into it to switch what type of ammo it fires.”

Change to Earth Bullet —> Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 10:52 pm

Change (10) Success, Double Tap (33,63) Fail
Peck,Peck (30,24) 2 Success

Sasha decided to stop getting shot and avoided the two earth bullets with sudden movements. Then, she darted to Cheri and gave him a big kiss on each cheek, leaving behind even more lipstick. "Magic bullets? Cool. I prefer kisses, as you can tell. More my style, you know?" She idly chatted as she watched the mage's every reaction.

Cheri: 22 Willpower, Earth, 2 Pink
Sasha: 26 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 10:55 pm

“Y-yeah, I can tell,” Cheri mumbled as she backed away from Sasha, trying to wipe a bit of the lipstick off of herself.

Remove
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:05 pm

Remove (58) Success
Fresh Application (14) Crit Success

As Cheri cleaned her face of the pink lipstick, Sasha was already applying a new color. The mage, against her better judgement, watched the tube glide across the midara's lips, showing off their perfect curvature and pillowy texture. When the display ended, Sasha's lips were a vibrant purple.

Cheri: 21 Willpower, Earth, Stunned
Sasha: 26 Stamina, Purple, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:11 pm

Cheri couldn’t help but daydream of how Sasha’s wonderful lips would feel worshiping her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:16 pm

Stunned
Lovely Show (100) Crit Success

Sasha noticed that look on Cheri's face, and she knew it well. "They're lovely aren't they? You know, I love taking requests~ I bet you have one in mind for me from that starstruck look in your eyes." The midara hit the nail on the head as she smacked and puckered her lips for her opponent and came closer.

Cheri: 20 Willpower, Earth, Stunned, Charmed
Sasha: 26 Stamina, Purple, Fresh Coat

(Ouch, rough RNG)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:22 pm

“W-well, I have sensitive breasts, so could you… you know… do your thing to them?” Cheri admitted, doing something that all her training told her not to, but feeling like it was okay since it was just sparring.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:28 pm

Stunned
Just say the word (Auto)

"It'd be my pleasure to worship a nice set of tits like yours." Sasha assured her as she gently lifted up Cheri's top and placed a tender kiss on the side of each of her girls. A loving smooch that was no less than her breasts deserved.

Cheri: 16 Willpower, Earth, 2 Purple
Sasha: 26 Stamina, Purple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:30 pm

Cheri let out a light moan as her lips kissed her sensitive breasts, before calming down and trying to force the lipstick user away from her again.

Change to Wind Bullet —> Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:43 pm

Double Tap (15,59) Crit Fail, Fail
Rigorous Testing (Auto)

Unfortunately, with Sasha so close, she stumbled a little trying to get her shot. She took advantage and pulled Cheri into a deep, longing makeout session. The flood of purple lipstick made her feel weak and submissive for Sasha, unnaturally so.

Cheri: 15 Willpower, Wind, Disadvantage 0/2, Bound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:46 pm

Feeling weaker than usual, Cheri tried to briefly amplify her strength to push Sasha away.

Hold Breaker
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 11:58 pm

Hold Breaker (Auto)

Sasha was forced to let her go. "You're tougher than you look. But you still love my kisses like all the rest. Well, I haven't met anyone who doesn't." She bragged as she psyched herself up.

Cheri: 15 Willpower, Wind, Disadvantage 1/2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:04 am

“I’m not that strong, that’s just a temporary boost I can give myself,” Cheri informed her as she tried to blast her away again.

Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:27 am

Focused Fire (80) Success, Push (73) Fail
Lewd Application (98) Crit Success

Cheri landed another direct hit, but even with the wind magic, it wasn't enough to force Sasha back. She grabbed the mage by her chin and pulled her close. "Give me juuuust a second." She said as she brought a tube of red lipstick to her lips and started applying. Just the act itself was disoriented, having Sasha do her makeup like this, but the lipstick itself felt like a fire of pleasure. A direct, ringing flow of delight left her lips feeling all tingly until the midara let her go. She held up a mirror so Cheri could see her stunning red lips. "I don't think it's bad at all, if I do say so myself." The lipstick tester praised her new look.

Cheri: 12 Willpower, Wind, Stunned
Sasha: 25 Stamina, Purple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:32 am

“Y-yeah, it looks good,” Cheri replied, heavily breathing and rubbing her legs together as a wave of pleasure hit her from the lipstick.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:52 am

Stunned
SMOOCH (78) Success

"I bet you could make boys swoon without a second thought, especially with a little makeup. In fact, I might be falling for you just a little." Sasha openly flirted with her and pulled her into another kiss. Quickly turning this spar into something a little more intimate.

Cheri: 10 Willpower, Wind, 1 Purple
Sasha: 25 Stamina, Purple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:54 am

Cheri melted in the kiss for a little bit before she tried to fight back, using a different type of shot to try pushing Sasha away.

Scatter Shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next