Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 6:24 pm

Once Cheri reached her peak, Sasha slowed down then eventually stopped the tide of kisses. The mage's breasts were like some form of lewd art piece, and the midara also seemed quite satisfied. This memory wouldn't be forgotten very easily....

(Cheri has developed a weakness to Lipstick! Pick 1 of the following for her to keep:

Cheri takes +1 damage from Lipstick attacks.

Lipstick attacks have Advantage against Cheri.

Being hit by a Lipstick attack gives Cheri Disadvantage.

Or come up with your own, it's your character, after all.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 6:28 pm

Even without the kisses, Cheri was squirming with pleasure just from the effects of the lipstick, which would probably continue until they wear off or Sasha assists her in cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 7:06 pm

The devious side of Sasha wanted to leave Cheri melting like this, but she decided to be merciful just this once. She very carefully wiped all of the lipstick off, being extra delicate when she cleaned her breasts. It took quite a while, since there was so much, but the task was done regardless.

"Thank you so much, Cheri! I had a lot of fun, and got some really good data. Is there some way I can repay you?" Sasha asked the magic hunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 7:13 pm

“Your welcome,” Cheri replied. “You don’t need to repay me, but if you insist on doing to, I’d like a tube of the red lipstick if you have a non-magical version of it,” She sheepishly added, “I may not use it commonly, but it may be a good idea to keep some on me.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 7:42 pm

"It's not magic, Cheri, the effects are all from the ingredients used in them. But, I do have a couple tubes of non-experimental lipstick. Here you go, I assure you, the only side effect will be the boys being more likely to ask for a kiss." Sasha said as she gave the mage a tube of red lipstick. Apart from a label on the side, it was identical to the experimental ones, even down to the shade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 7:46 pm

“Are you sure they aren’t magical?” Cheri asked as she pocketed the lipstick, “I can understand how some of the colors you tested on me could come from natural ingredients, but not how the blue or purple colored ones effects could.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 7:50 pm

"I'm sorry, but that's a company secret. Not even I know how they make them. You know, they might be magical if they're not telling the truth. But, I think that might be illegal in Rollatia." Sasha questioned the idea for a second, but she couldn't arrive at an answer. She only wore and tested it, she couldn't make it. "I promise that the tube I gave you is normal, though. You can give me a little kiss to be sure." She offered, clearly using it as an excuse to make Cheri kiss her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 7:54 pm

“I guess I’ll test it out to be safe,” Cheri said, applying the lipstick to herself, not making as much of a show as Sasha did, before giving her a quick peek on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 8:03 pm

Sasha was blushing a little, but there were no obvious signs that she was under any duress. "Oh, wait....... I forgot to mention that I'm immune to the lipstick for some reason, they say it has to do with the particular kind of midara I am. But! You applied it without feeling any side effects, so that proves it's safe." She said with a giggle at her own absentmindedness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 8:15 pm

“Well, I guess that is all. Thank you for the good time,” Cheri tells her, “And sorry for the not so friendly approach I took at the start.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 8:37 pm

"Don't worry about it. All's well that ends well. See ya." Sasha waved her new friend goodbye. As Cheri left the tavern, she could still feel shivers from her intimate experience. To think, simple kisses could so.... effective. She had new, fond, pleasurable memories to contend with as she continued her adventures.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5