Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:05 pm

“Should the effects all be surprises?” Cheri pointed out as she watched Sasha make a show of apply her lipstick, rubbing her legs together in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:16 pm

"Yes, like I said, if you have an idea of what to expect, your expectations and placebo can influence the results. But, when I gave you kisses with the purple shade, those were your honest reactions. Now, let's see how you like blue~" Sasha leaned in and gave Cheri a kiss on each cheek. The mage felt her endurance flee from her, everything was becoming more sensitive. A pleasurable weakness and vulnerability coming over her as the midara gave her a third smooch right on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Cheri’s body shuttered in pleasure during Sasha’s smooch to her lips. “T-that was great,” Cheri told her, her face blushing and her breathing getting heavier, if what she thought wasn’t clear by her body’s reaction.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:29 pm

"I'm glad you like it~" Sasha said as she gave her canvas another kiss on the forehead, then wrote down notes about Cheri's reaction. To put it simply, she loved it. "Ready to move on to the next color? Or do you wanna feel blue a little more?" The midara asked her subject, having lots of fun with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:32 pm

“I’m ready for the next color, unless you need more data on the blue lipstick,” Cheri answered, it clear that she was excited for whichever color she was kissed with next.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:36 pm

"We can move on. You are an excellent test subject, Cheri. Next up is green." Sasha used paper towels to clean up the mage's face and her own lips. Then, she made another show of applying the green lipstick. The tube pressed into her lips ever so slightly as it went back and forth and painted her delightful pucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:41 pm

Cheri ‘patiently’ waited, watching Sasha make another show of applying her lipstick while rubbing her legs together, a clear sign of her anticipation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:44 pm

"Sorry for the wait, let us begin." Sasha cooed as she ran a hand along her anxious legs and leaned in for the kisses. Just like before, Cheri received one big, wet smooch on each cheek and a deep kiss on the lips. The green lipstick felt like it was eating away at her will in the best possible way, a persisting pleasure that felt like it was melting and intoxicating her like a love poison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:49 pm

“That was… that was spectacular,” Cheri told her after a few light moans as she got used to the intoxicating pleasure running through her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:59 pm

"Fufufu, well, I'm sorry to say that's the last of my five colors. Which one was your favorite?" Sasha asked as she took notes of Cheri's reaction and gave her another kiss on the forehead. This one was more potent than she expected it to be, but that wasn't a problem at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 2:41 pm

“T-that’s a hard choice,” Cheri told her, “But I’d have to say that red one you put on me earlier.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:01 pm

"Nothing wrong with the tried and true. I prefer pink myself. Now, give me just a moment to reapply, and I can go to work on your breasts." Sasha said as she wiped her lips clean yet again and started applying her crimson lipstick. While she treated Cheri to yet another show of her perfect lips, the green lipstick was still staining her face in the meantime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:20 pm

“You could use multiple colors while covering my breasts, if you wanted to,” Cheri told her, before biting her lip so she wouldn’t moan from the lipstick on her and the show.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 pm

"Ooh, I like that idea. Let's get started, I think I've teased you enough." Sasha took the liberty of pulling Cheri's top all the way off of her. Then, she started placing smooch after smooch along her breasts. "Mmmm, I like your girls, such a nice size." The midara praised the tits she was diligently worshipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:31 pm

The Miranda’s worship overpowered Cheri’s lip biting, drawing many lewd moans from her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:54 pm

Sasha continued until her tits were covered in red marks, then she paused so she apply a pink coat of lipstick. She made this much quicker than usual so she wouldn't keep Cheri waiting, then started her worship from the beginning. This time with the fascinating pink makeup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 4:55 pm

Moans were constantly coming from Cheri as the worshiping of her breasts was too much for her to continue sitting up during, laying back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:16 pm

"I know, it must feel so good. I still have three more shades to go, Cheri. Can you hold on?" Sasha teased as she finished up the barrage of pink kisses and transitioned to purple. "Muah~Muah~Muah~" her kisses only got more intense as she kept going, the midara getting aroused by her subject's lovely breasts. Nearly every inch of their curvature was stained by lipstick at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:21 pm

It was clear how hard Cheri was trying to hold on by how hard she was gripping the bed, but if she would be able to last through the last lipsticks was unknown as it felt better after each kiss from the mixing effects.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:24 pm

Suddenly, Sasha reached up and have Cheri a quick smooch on the lips before she began to apply the green lipstick before her eyes. "3 down, 2 to go. You love my lipstick so much, don't you? Like you want more and more?" She teased once she finished applying and gave her green, pouty lips a big pop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:27 pm

Even without the kisses, the effects of the shades of lipsticks were enough to draw out lewd moan after lewd moan, which both stopped Cheri from answering her questions, but also made it pretty clear what her answers would of been.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:34 pm

"Is it too much? Are you getting a little.... addicted?" The midara teased as she traced green, melting kisses along her tits. She took her sweet time with the smooches now, wanting every one to sink in so Cheri could properly feel them.

(Do you want Cheri to develop a lipstick fetish from this encounter?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:37 pm

Once again, her questions were answered by many, many moans, but this time there was also eye contact, with Cheri’s eyes begging for Sasha to finish her off.

(Sure, it’s probably good to expand her weaknesses list a little)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:43 pm

Sasha got the message and did her best to oblige her subject. Once her breasts were sufficiently colored green, she quickly switched to her blue shade and went to town. Groping and massaging her breasts while kissing them on and around their nipples. Determined to make Cheri climax from only her kisses and lipstick, like she had done to so many before her. The final shade of lipstick left her vulnerable, and it felt like the effects of all of the other colors hit her anew and all at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:57 pm

With the heightened sensitivity from the lipstick and Cheri giving up on holding back now that all the colors had been used, she climaxed like Sasha wanted her to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols   Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Sasha, Kisses and Pistols
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next