Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Audrey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 8:48 pm

Scatter Blast (53) Fail
Knead the Dough (84,22) Success

"I think the one who wants to feel some more is you~" Audrey suggested as she strutted towards her, her tits jiggling with each step. The midara took the mage's free hand and let it feel her breasts, and Cheri couldn't stop herself from playing with them. Before the hunter lost herself in Audrey's bosom, she received another cookie-flavored kiss that woke her up.

Cheri: 23 Willpower, Wind, 1 Sweet
Audrey: 14 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 8:50 pm

“Yeah, I have wanted a feel of them,” Cheri admitted after she was done playing with them and tried to force the baker away again.

Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 8:55 pm

Focused Fire (42,4) Crit Success

Once again, Audrey was forced back to a much safer distance by a fierce gust of wind. "Tehe! I had a feeling you did. Hey, can I feel yours? Not too big, but still nice and round. I bet they're really soft." She asked shamelessly.

Cheri: 23 Willpower, Wind, 1 Sweet
Audrey: 13 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 8:59 pm

“Maybe once you reach me again,” Cheri told her as she continued firing the bursts of wind at her.

Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:02 pm

Double Tap (49,53) 2 Fail
Off the Recipe (16) Success

"Maybe? I'll take that as yes, cause I know you're so shy. Deep down, you really like me, don't you?" Audrey ducked under the bullets then grabbed Cheri before she could avoid her. She pulled up the mage's top and groped her breasts lovingly, and even placed a gentle kiss on each of her nipples. "Ooh, they're even better than they look."

Cheri: 19 Willpower, Wind, 1 Sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:07 pm

Cheri found herself biting her lip to suppress her moans as her sensitive breasts were kissed, before tried to force the mirada back.

Scatter Shot
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:16 pm

Scatter Shot (51) Fail
Fresh Batch (12) Crit Success

"Oh, they're sensitive, aren't they? Here, maybe a cookie will clear you head." Audrey offered Cheri one of her baked treats, and the mage couldn't stop herself from eating it. It was simply wonderful, like a bite of heaven itself.

Cheri: 17 Willpower, Wind, 1 Sweet, Stunned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:18 pm

Cheri took a long time to eat the cookie given to her, making sure to complete savior the flavor.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:21 pm

Stunned
Sweet Kiss Salvo (87) Crit Fail

"Oh, I'm SO happy you love my cookies! You can have as many as you want, Cheri! I'll bake more, just for you, if I need to." Audrey seemed thrilled that her friend was savoring her cooking.

Cheri: 17 Willpower, Wind, 1 Sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:23 pm

“I’ll have more later, it’s not the best thing to be eating during a fight,” Cheri said, once again trying to get the baker away from her.

Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:29 pm

Double Tap (Auto,23) 1 Success, 1 Fail; Push (13) Fail
Sweet Kiss (86) Crit Success

Audrey was struck by a wind bullet, but she held her ground and pulled Cheri into another deep kiss. Thick, plump, sweet lips bullied and pleasured her own, forcing her to sample some more of the midara's nectar.

Cheri: 16 Willpower, Wind, 3 Sweet, Stunned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:31 pm

Cheri found herself melting in Audrey’s sweet kiss, licking at her lips to get more of her lipgloss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:36 pm

Stunned
Sweet Kiss Salvo (28,46,79) 2 Success

"You're soooooo cute. Please, enjoy my lips even more~" Audrey insisted as she gave the girl two more addictive kisses. Every touch of her lips was like a bite into her cookies, but more arousing and lovely. It was plain to see how those boys got so hooked on Audrey's affection.

Cheri: 13 Willpower, Wind, 1 Sweet, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:39 pm

It was clear how much Audrey’s kisses were affecting Cheri as she shakily pointed her gun at her.

Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:47 pm

Focused Fire (80) Success, Push (19) Fail
Fresh Batch (57) Fail

Audrey was forced to end the smooches once Cheri managed to shoot her in the stomach. "So adorable~ Want some more kisses? Cookies? Milk? All of the above?" The seductive midara asked, more than willing to give the mage whatever she wanted.

Cheri: 12 Willpower, Wind, 1 Sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:50 pm

“How about we just call this here?” Cheri asked, seeing that Audrey wasn’t really fighting for the fight and feeling a bit bad for continuing to attack her, “We can go back to your home and have a snack session then you come with me to see what sentence you get.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:55 pm

Audrey seemed a little shocked at this. "Oh. Okay. Thanks for this, Cheri, I'm feeling a lot better about it now. And, I actually do hope they teach me how to not overstep my boundaries." The midara agreed, walking over to Cheri and holding her hand before slowly heading back to her home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:57 pm

“Did you want to continue? I’m willing to if you wanted to,” Cheri told her after seeing her shocked expression as she held her hand.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:03 pm

"Well, yeah, I was getting into it. You know midara 'fight' be seducing and pleasuring people, right? That was me fighting my hardest, and having a little fun with it." Audrey said. "And don't most adventures like fighting, too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:05 pm

“If you were having fun with it, let’s continue then,” Cheri tells her, “You aren’t resisting coming with me, so I shouldn’t ruin your fun.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:07 pm

"Are you having fun, too? And, you can have the first move." Audrey said, going back to the clearing and preparing herself again. Her stance was clear: she wanted to keep going until there was a clear winner.

Cheri: 12 Willpower, Wind, 1 Sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:09 pm

“I wasn’t really enjoying it when it was one sided in my favor, but now that your getting into it, it’s getting fun,” Cheri told her, switching up her ammo again and sending a shocking bullet at the baker.

Change to Electric Bullet —> Focused Fire
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:17 pm

Focused Fire (2,19) Crit Success
Stunned

"Yay! I promise, I'll fight hard and be a worthy opponent!" Audrey cheered as she rushed at Cheri again, but she was halted by getting hit by an electric round that stunned her.

Cheri: 12 Willpower, Electric, 1 Sweet
Audrey: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:19 pm

Cheri couldn’t help but smile at Audrey’s happiness as she swapped up bullets again, going to her heavy earth bullets and firing two at her.

Change to Earth Bullet —> Double Tap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:24 pm

Double Tap (82,92) Success, Crit Success
Stunned

Audrey really did try her best to put up a fight, but it was hard when Cheri landed back-to-back bullseyes with her hard-hitting ammunition. The midara grit her teeth and stayed on her feet.

Cheri: 12 Willpower, Electric, 1 Sweet
Audrey: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next