Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Audrey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 11:58 am

"I think so. I'm very certain it's an aphrodisiac. And well, how could it not be addictive when every bite tastes so good? I've also noticed strong reactions whenever they get a taste of my lips or nipples." Audrey said, giving her best explanation, like she was describing symptoms to a doctor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 11:59 am

“Well, if you are warmed up now, let’s go turn you in,” Cheri said, pocketing the rest of the pouch of cookies.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 12:06 pm

"Okay... can I have just one more kiss?" Audrey asked with sad puppy eyes and pouted lips. She was walking towards the door as she begged for one last bit of affection, a sign that she really was going to play ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 12:09 pm

“Just one more of a regular length,” Cheri told her, getting close enough to her for the kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 12:24 pm

The midara cheered and gave Cheri a big hug and kiss. "Mmmmmmuah!" The mage was left seeing stars and itching for more by the time Audrey pulled away, but she didn't push her luck any further. They arrived at the office of the local law enforcement.

"Well, well, what's this then? Aren't you the one who took the bounty on the cookie midara?" A male officer asked, seeming like he was on break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 2:09 pm

“Yeah, and here she is,” Cheri says, pointing towards Audrey, “And just wondering, what will you guys be doing with her?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 2:18 pm

"Looks like she came with you willingly? Does she know what she did is wrong?" The officer asked, prompting a nod from Audrey. "Good. There's no lasting damage to the boys, and they all say they were willing, so there's little actual crime. You're just going to stay with us a while, and show you some ways to contain your lust."

This caused the midara to nod again, and she stepped forward. The officer let her walk into the station on her own, no restraints or anything. He took a moment to speak with Cheri. "Thank you, I don't think this could've gone any better. Midara aren't inherently a problem, as far as I can tell, it's just they go overboard sometimes. Heck, the same can be said of normal people like me. Here, you earned it." He rewarded the mage with the advertised bounty, and a 20% bonus for a job well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 2:22 pm

“Take care of her, and maybe grant her permission and the ingredients to bake cookies without using her special ingredient if she’s doing good,” Cheri told the officer as she took her payment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 2:27 pm

"What's her special ingredient? Eh, guess I'll just ask her. She likes making cookies, huh? Well, I know the other officers will appreciate it." The officer nodded, he knew the midara wasn't dangerous. Just very horny. He followed Audrey into the police station.

And so, Cheri completed a bounty, got a good payday, made a new friend, helped her be more at peace with the village she lived in, and got plenty of super tasty cookies to boot. What an eventful day.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Audrey   Cheri vs. Audrey - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Audrey
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5