Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dabria vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:36 pm

Dabria hit the floor with a thud, but which floor she didn't know, it wasn't familiar. Where did she just come from? Where did she go? The first thing that was clear was... the smell... so sweet, so much chocolate... it was like homemade cooking. Then the sight, she was surrounded by pastries, cookies, baked goods, enough to ruin any girl's diet in seconds. She ended up in a bakery?
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:42 pm

The masked woman picked her up from the floor with a groan, adjusting her cloak and mask to fix their positioning after the rough landing. Last thing she remembered, she was coming back from a large battle with a few injuries. "Is this the afterlife?" She asked herself as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:49 pm

It could've been a heaven if Dabria had a sweet tooth. But then, a door opened off to her side. A tall, very busty woman with a slight tan came into the room. She had glistening green eyes behind glasses, thick and glossy lips, dark hair done up in a ponytail, and a crop top that barely held her enormous tits. "What was that noi- who are you? Are my treats so good that you're stealing them?" The woman asked Dabria in shock.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:58 pm

The cloak figure clearly adjusted her stance as the woman entered the room, almost like she ready to fight at a moment's notice. "I am not trying to steal your treats, I just appeared here. Where am I?" Dabria replied, her voice a clear give away that beneath the cloak and mask she was a female.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 4:02 pm

"Whoa, whoa, you don't even know where you are? You're in my bakery, Audrey's Sweets! Are you okay, do you need some treats?" The baker asked as she closed the door behind her (and locked it), as airheaded as she seemed to be, she was definitely suspicious of a masked woman giving her such dodgy answers.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 4:10 pm

Dabria once again ignored some of the baker's questions and instead asked her own. "What city are we in? Why did you lock the door? What side are you on?" The masked woman asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 4:14 pm

"We're in Crestveil, I'm not convinced that you're not a thief, and I'm on the side of... I don't know, giving people sweet cookies?" Audrey replied, starting to get more confused by the second. Of course, Crestveil wouldn't be a city that Dabria had ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 4:25 pm

"Crestveil? What country is that on?" Dabria further asked. She may not know every city name, but she should be able to recognize the country, "And don't try to be funny and tell me what side you are on in the war."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 4:29 pm

"Wait, wait, wait, there's no war going on! You're in the country of Flamespur." Audrey answered, raising her arms defensively as she didn't want the woman to attack her thinking she was an enemy combatant.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 4:38 pm

Again, she was told a place she had never heard of, but perhaps this was just a very obscure country. "What do you mean there is no war? It's been going on for centuries and was showing no sign of stopping," The masked individual asked, "And what continent are we on?" She was confident that there was no way she wouldn't know whatever continent they were on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 4:42 pm

"Ummm, which continent? Isn't there just one?" Audrey asked with a grimace before realizing something. "You say you just appeared here, right? Are you sure you didn't.... appear from somewhere like super far away? Everything you've told me about where you come from isn't true about this place."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 5:27 pm

"That's nonsense! If those demons could send people away like that, then this place would of been conquered by them," Dabria exclaimed, "This must be a dream or something." Audrey saw the figure's cloak moved around as Dabria reached across herself to pinch herself in order to wake herself up, and with this movement, Audrey saw a brief glimpse of Dabria's skin, which was so pale it was almost like she had never been in sunlight before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 5:33 pm

"You... you're just trying to trick me, aren't you? Either that, or you're not well and need someone to take care of you. Demons? And, your skin is so pale! Listen, I think you should stay still, take off that mask, and let me take care of you, young lady." Audrey told the unintentional intruder as she approached, her boobs jiggling a bit with each step.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 5:42 pm

"No, you must be trying to trick me, which means you are sided with the demons, so stay back or else," The masked woman said as Audrey began approaching her. She then said something in a language Audrey couldn't understand, "Attednev, em ot emoc." In a flash of light, Audrey found a scythe forming in front of the intruder of her kitchen and got to see more of their pale skin as they grabbed it and took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 5:49 pm

Audrey flinched slightly from the strange weapon coming from nowhere, but she shook her head and slapped her cheeks (the ones on her face). "I won't stay back and ignore you breaking into my pride and joy! I know how to fight, I've been trained... a little!" The baker said, clearly not normally the type to come to blows.

Dabria: 30 Willpower
Audrey: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 5:55 pm

"I wouldn't be in here if it wasn't for you demons and your trickery," The masked woman claimed as she stood her ground, "Now let me out of here or I will exorcise you."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 5:58 pm

Sweet Kiss (71) Fail

"You're not going anywhere until you calm down! You'll hurt somebody!" Audrey scolded the woman before she suddenly leaned in... for a kiss? Well, their lips couldn't meet with the mask in the way, so Dabria was spared a taste of her shiny lipgloss.

Audrey: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:04 pm

"I should of guessed you were a succubus," Dabria said, which was probably the first thing she had said to Audrey which was actually a thing in this world, until she added something that made it clear the succubus she dealt with were different from the succubus here, "You wouldn't be sucking out any more souls now that I'm here."

Crucifixion Slash
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:10 pm

Crucifixion Slash (63,56) 1 Success
Sweet Kiss Salvo (33) Fail

"Succubus? Well, I know I'm pretty but I'm not a Succu-ahhh!" Audrey shouted as she was cut across the stomach with Dabria's scythe, wincing in pain and taking a step back to keep her stance maintained.

Audrey: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:15 pm

"Keep talking succubus, see how far that gets you," The supposed demon slayer said as she continued at the 'succubus' with a twirling scythe.

Death Spiral
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:27 pm

Death Spiral (13,15,75) 2 Crit Fail
Sweet Kiss (Auto)

Audrey lifted a single hand to stop Dabria's arms, and she used her other to lift the girl's mask. How gentle she was going about this was so surprising that the demon slayer stood still and let the baker give her a smooch on the lips, and her sexy lips tasted of cinnamon and honey...

Dabria: 29 Willpower, 2/4 Sweet
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:32 pm

Audrey got to finally see the face of her kitchen's intruder. Pale skin, red eyes, violet hair were the main, and only, eye catching things about it. She got to see the look of terror on her face as she was kissed, and the look of surprise on it afterwards as she found she still had her soul. "G-get away from me," Debria said, her voice trembling with fear as she assumed that it was just a fluke that her soul wasn't stolen, as she tried pushing Audrey away.

Vampiric Touch
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:39 pm

Vampiric Touch (33) Fail
Sweet Kiss Salvo (48,19) 1 Success

Audrey did get away, but only after she pecked Dabria's cheek and pulled away from her shove. "You're so tense and scared. I'll show you that I'm not trying to hurt you, I promise." She assured the strange and kind of pretty girl.

Dabria: 28 Willpower, 3/4 Sweet
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:46 pm

"Don't think I'll fall for your silver tongue, you vile demon," Debria said, her fear seeming to go away the moment Audrey backed off and she was able to slip her mask back on. With a little distance between them, Dabria lowered her scythe, but before Audrey could think she was setting her weapon down, she spotted dark energy start crackling at it tang, the part where the blade and staff of the scythe is connected.

Ray of Enfeeblement
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:54 pm

Ray of Enfeeblement (47) Fail
Knead the Dough (28) Success

Audrey squeaked and dived out of the way of the blast of energy, landing next to Dabria in a heap. Then, she scrambled up to her feet, and somehow in the exchange, one of the mysterious woman's hands began sinking into Audrey's perfect, pillowy boobs. "It's okay if you grope me if it helps you calm down." The baker assured the lost lady before lifting her mask and pecking her on the lips.

Dabria: 25 Willpower, 0/4 Sweet, 1 Sugar, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dabria vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey Empty

Back to top Go down

Dabria vs. Audrey
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next