Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dabria vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 11:59 pm

"Plain black, yes that will be great." The tailor offered Dabria a pair that had material just as good as her new shirt. "No more payment is necessary. Consider it a bundle discount, I'm still turning a profit off these clothes. Thank you for your business, and be sure to tell your friends about me, hm? I'm sure their fashion could use an update, too."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:03 am

“I’ll be sure to do that if I see them again,” Dabria said before hurrying off to the fitting room so she could get out of the embarrassing skirt and into the yoga pants.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:08 am

Dabria was quick to change, and her modest curvature made it so her ass wasn't TOO pronounced in her new pants. They still looked pretty good, though, and tailor made sure they just a little bit on the tight side.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:14 am

Dabria was fine with the tighter clothing, as long as her skin wasn’t exposed, mainly because she didn’t have enough curvature to feel embarrassed about showing it off. Leaving the changing room Dabria thanked Victory for the new clothing. She wasn’t sure what to do now, as she was pretty sure it hadn’t been long enough for Ben to be off his shift yet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:16 am

It had probably been twenty minutes or so between both of her errands. Well, she could try anything this small town's nightlife could offer.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:19 am

She guessed she could see what the nightlife here looked like, although she didn’t plan on partaking as she didn’t have any cash to pay with.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:23 am

Right, no cash... she could hang at the Melody Inn, perhaps. Listen to the singer or talk to Ben. Maybe other guys or girls. Other than that, it'd be pretty aimless.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:29 am

There was entertainment at the inn, so Dabria guessed she could wait there and maybe get another free drink, although she assumed the singer would have nothing on the singing she had already heard. Dabria started making her way towards the inn, and for the first time wasn’t her cloak as she felt her new outfit covered her up enough, although that did mean she was left carrying it along with her leather armor.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:31 am

Maybe a backpack or something should be what she bought next. Either way, she entered the Melody Inn again, and she got a few more glances that last time thanks to her more flattering choice of outfit this time. Even Ben seemed to be checking her out.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:38 am

Seeing people checking her out due to her new outfit and probably also because her unique hair wasn’t concealed by her cloak, Dabria faltered a little and wanted to hide in her cloak once more, but decided against it as she would need to get used to people looking at her. She went over to the bar and asked, “Would I be able to get another drink on the house, or at least on a tab until I get my payment?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:51 am

"Pretty hard to kill an hour in a strange town with no coin, huh? At least you got a nice outfit. Sure, drink's on the house." Ben said as he poured Dabria another ale. "That's probably the last one, though, can't give the whole bar away, you know." He mentioned.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:57 am

“Your right about that. I’ll need to be making a lot more coin if I want to start my life here,” Debria replied before taking a swig of her drink. While he probably thought she meant this town when she said here, she was actually talking about this world.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:08 am

"Yeah, but it's not as hard as it might seem, I see a lot of people do it. Taking down one or two bounties about dangerous midara, or finding some work that only a good fighter can do, that can set you off right." Ben told her, hoping the advice might be helpful.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:16 am

“You’ve seen it a lot? So I take it this town is a hot spot for adventurers then,” Dabria replied, seeming to light up a bit from his advice, although for a different reason than what he might think. If her companions were transported to this world as well, they would also be forced to be an adventurer to make something for a living, so if this was a hot spot for adventurer, sticking around here might be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 10:54 am

"Most towns on the main roads like this see a good few adventurers. Nothing like the big trade cities, but you know, keeps us afloat." Ben explained, unintentionally correcting Dabria's suspicion that this town was overly active one way or another.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 11:06 am

"I see. What way would I have to go to end up at one of the big trade cities you mentioned?" Dabria asked, happy to see that there was at least one similarity between these worlds, which is that taverns are a good place to gain information.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:35 pm

"You mean you don't know? Are you a traveler from like super far away or something? Well... that'd explain your skin and hair, being an exotic lady." Ben said, becoming slightly suspicious, but he wasn't one to doubt the woman who gave him such a helping hand. "Do you have a map or something? You'll need one to know where you're going and all. I can spot you one, they're really easy to come by so it's not big deal." The bartender offered her.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:47 pm

"That is correct, I'm from a foreign world," Dabria told him. She saw no reason to hide that she wasn't from here, but wasn't planning on telling everyone or convincing the ones who don't believe her. "A map would be appreciated."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:50 pm

"A... foreign world? Well, I guess a really far off country is basically like a different world. Here's the map. Take care of yourself in this neck of the woods, it's probably nothing like what you're used to." Ben said as he slid neatly folded sheet to Dabria. He didn't know the half of it when it came to her, but it wasn't a problem that he didn't.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:55 pm

"It really is nothing like what I'm used to," Dabria replied as she opened her newly received map to see what the layout of... this world? This region of the world? The layout of whatever the map showed looked like.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:02 pm

The map was at least of the current continent, and from the scale, it was massive. It'd take months to go from one end to the other on foot! And that wasn't considering potential obstacles on the way like adverse conditions or terrain.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:05 pm

From Audrey's reaction earlier, it sounds like there is only one continent, so this map should suffice for Dabria's needs. "So which are the big cities you mentioned?" Dabria asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:10 pm

"Oh, they're marked with these icons, and here, this is the closest one." Ben said, pointing at a few large cities before indicating one called 'Rollatia'. "That place is constantly flush with money, rich people, adventurers, traders, and peaceful Midara. And, it's growing really fast, too, an overwhelming place if you ask me." He explained.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:15 pm

Dabria guessed Rollatia would be the city to go to in search of money and her companions. Although seeing how it was a large trading city, she guessed she should make a little bank off of quests before stepping foot there. "Is there anything else about the country that I should know?" She asked, getting as much information out of Ben as she could.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:19 pm

"The law can shake up pretty greatly depending on the province, especially when it comes to stances on Midara. The weather in this neck of the woods is pretty warm, don't worry about snow or freezing. The occasional rainfall is a different story, though. And, when you're traveling the road, you gotta be careful of Midara that don't live in the cities, they'll definitely be more likely to fuck you without asking first." Ben said, hoping he was covering most of the important bases for Dabria in this short time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dabria vs. Audrey
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next