Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dabria vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:27 pm

"Understood," Dabria said with a nod. She went to check her pocket watch to see how much longer it would be until Ben's shift was done and she would receive her payment, only to remember she didn't have one. She'd need to buy one with her payment... along with a backpack for her clothing and other gear... gear which she didn't have and would need to also buy... and she might as well rent a room for the night so she wouldn't be indebted to Audrey. Hopefully fifty gold is worth a lot here, else she'll need to do a few more quests before she even had all the basic supplies and items she could need.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:30 pm

"Hey, you're having a hard time with cash, right?" Ben asked, using the hidden bartending skill of understanding his patrons. "You can work here for while, we have a bartender job open. I can train ya. Shouldn't be hard to get enough funds to start getting a move on." He offered Dabria.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:35 pm

"When would my shift be happening? I appreciate the offer, but I'd prefer to become accustomed to the quests here, so I'll have to decline the offer if the shift is mid-day," Dabria replied.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:43 pm

"You can take a later shift, as long as you're energized enough after your daytime questing to handle the work." Ben answered her with a nod.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:53 pm

"I'm sure I'll have enough energy. I'm not planning on questing until I'm exhausted every day" Dabria assured him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:59 pm

"Alright, then you can come back here and talk with the manager about shifts, uniforms, and training. I'm sure I'll probably be the one training you, that's part of my job." Ben said, pointing to an inconspicuous side room.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:02 pm

Dabria got up from her seat and headed to the side room that Ben had pointed out to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:06 pm

The meeting inside the room was.... mundane. She got asked a plain question, she gave a plain answer. The last question was asking if she planned on staying long-term or she planned on using the work as a stepping stone. Dabria answered honestly, and the manager didn't seem like the answer phased him at all.

The lost woman was given her uniform and told to come in at sunset the next day. After the interview was over, Ben's shift was easily at an end.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:09 pm

Dabria checked out her new uniform, hoping that it wasn't anything that showed off a lot of skin, as she left the room to go get her payment from Ben.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:12 pm

The uniform was rather ordinary looking long-sleeved shirt and pants. Definitely meant to not show much skin and not be too tight, almost formal attire. Ben was waiting at the bar, in the customer's seats this time, and juggling a pouch in one hand.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:15 pm

Dabria was relieved at the sight of the plain and unrevealing uniform. She went and joined Ben at the bar. "I'll be starting tomorrow evening," She informed him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:26 pm

"That's great! You'll be set and self-sufficient on your travels in a couple weeks, tops. But, I'll still be making you the best bartender you can be. Won't hurt to learn how to mix a nice drink, right?" Ben said as he tossed the pouch into Dabria's hands. "There, fifty gold, just like the quest said. I'll be going to see Merila on my next day off." He told his new friend.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:30 pm

"Yeah, it wouldn't hurt to know that. I'll see you tomorrow," Dabria said as she set off now that she had collected her reward, the first thing she did with it being trying to get a room for the night, although it would be great if they had free employee housing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:41 pm

"Wait a second!" Ben called after Dabria. "You know we're an inn, right? Wanna crash here for the night? We have discounts for part-timers like yourself. Just ask the manager for a room key and he'll cough one up." He offered her.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:49 pm

“I knew this was an inn, I was just heading for the front desk,” Dabria replied, “Although getting a discount sounds better.” She returned to the side room to ask the manager for a key.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:51 pm

The manager quickly gave her one, and for some reason, he gave it to her free of charge rather than just discounting it. He dismissed Dabria without explaining himself, he was a rather... esoteric man, pretty hard to get.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:56 pm

While she didn’t like free handouts, Dabria accepted this by considering part of her pay for working her, just as she was accepting her free ale from earlier as more compensation from the quest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 3:01 pm

Well, she had a long day. Lots of walking around, lots of learning new things, meeting new people. Lots of kissing. There wasn't any sign of her comrades, friends, or her old world. At the very least, her god still offered their favor.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 3:02 pm

With a room secured, Dabrianheaded off for it to retire for the night.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 3:05 pm

It was nice and cozy, with everything she'd need. Bathroom, nice-sized bed with clean and soft sheets, drawers and stuff for her belongings, privacy. This would be her life for the next few weeks, earning a living in this strange world so she could start searching it for her friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs. Audrey   Dabria vs. Audrey - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dabria vs. Audrey
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12