Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shae vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Diskreet

Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 8:15 pm

As Shae's gaze followed Audrey's finger, delicately tracing along her curves, a sudden realization seemed to dawn upon him. The implications of her suggestive gesture became apparent, though his mind struggled to fully comprehend the situation. His body, however, responded with a heightened sense of desire.

"N-No, you don't need to show me," Shae stammered, his voice betraying a mixture of nervousness and anticipation. A dryness settled in his mouth, accompanied by a lingering stall taste. Despite his body's yearning, Shae's words were an attempt to maintain a semblance of restraint and propriety. He hoped to communicate that he wasn't expecting or requiring any further demonstrations from Audrey, even as his desires tugged at his self-control.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 8:23 pm

Remember (91) Fail
Knead the Dough (43) Fail

Audrey chuckled and let her finger rest beneath her top, meaning it was just one move away from freeing her mesmerizing breasts from their constraining prison. One could only imagine how bewitching the sight would be if Audrey only yanked with her finger a single time. "I didn't ask if I needed to show you, sweetie." She chuckled and winked at him, letting those words hang in the air for a second as she licked her lips. Audrey was taking this nice and slow, wanting Shae to melt for her like the sweet chocolate chip he was. Such a cute boy, there wasn't a chance she'd let him go without giving him the full experience. Especially not when he gave her every single sign that he wanted this, even if he was too shy to admit it. Him being shy just made him more cute.

"I asked if you wanted me to show you, sweetie. So... do you wanna see? Maybe have a feel... or another taste?" Audrey offered him, and there was no question that the offer entailed a full course of indulgence using her mind-blowing breasts. The stuff of wet dreams and marshmallow heaven. Shae could easily just accept, couldn't he? She said it was okay...

Shae: 28 Willpower, 2/4 Sweet, 3 Gold, 2/4 Fetish Contract
Audrey: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 8:46 pm

As Audrey continued to tantalize him with the tantalizing possibility of releasing her breasts, Shae found himself unable to form coherent thoughts. His mind was clouded with desire, making it challenging to express his wants and needs.

"I... I..." Shae stammered, his words faltering in his attempt to articulate his desires. The magnetic pull of Audrey's teasing intensified, causing his resolve to waver. Finally, after wrestling with his internal struggle, he came to a decision guided by the "lessons" Natalia had imparted to him.

"I want... I want to touch them, to see them, to taste them... I want all those things," Shae quietly confessed, his voice a mixture of anticipation and vulnerability. The driving force behind this choice stemmed from the "lessons" Natalia had bestowed upon him. Initially, he believed that she had taught him these things to guard against succumbing to temptation. However, faced with the prospect of encountering a more enticing set of breasts, Shae couldn't deny his overwhelming desire to relive those "lessons." It made him question whether Natalia's true intention behind those "lessons" had been to ignite and amplify his longing for pleasures.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 9:01 pm

Remember (10) Success
Knead the Dough (70) Success
Charm (17,37) Fail
Attack Down (16,87) Fail

As Shae mulled over the lessons that Natalia had imparted onto him, he first allowed it to weaken his resistance to Audrey's allure. He knew it'd feel undeniably sublime to indulge in her mesmerizing tits, and so he finally confessed his perverted desires to the sultry baker, who gave him a pleased smile in response to his admission of the truth. But, Shae came to another realization as he embraced Natalia's lessons.... many Midara liked it when the targets of their affection resisted them. Of course, this was usually because they had fun in seducing them senseless in despite of the fight they put up, but they enjoyed it nonetheless.

After that thought crystallized in Shae's head, he was presented with a sight that caused all other thoughts to stop cold. Audrey had yanked her finger, and her enormous, tan, jiggly, soft, and perfectly round breasts were revealed in all of their glory. They were without a doubt the greatest breasts that Shae had the privilege of bearing witness to.... and he had express permission to indulge in them as he pleased. Without hesitating for a second, he moved his hands into their abundant flesh to let their divine flesh squish into his fingers. Just like everything else in this bakery, the sight of them didn't do the true experience justice. He was about to thoughtlessly worship those tits until his mind was jolted again by a sudden peck on the lips from Audrey. "Isn't that better, sweetie?" She asked, glad to see him finally letting himself feel good using her body. And, this was only the beginning of the pleasures that awaited him.

Shae: 26 Willpower, 3/4 Sweet, 3 Gold, 3/4 Fetish Contract

(Shae's Boob Fetish has gotten stronger, and he now has a normal chance to receive Attack Down when hit with a Boob attack)
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 9:09 pm

"Y-Yeah, that felt... really good," Shae sheepishly admitted, a mix of pleasure and bashfulness evident in his tone. He instinctively took a step back, physically distancing himself from the Midara's allure. Aware of his own lingering desires, he discreetly hid his hands behind his back, a deliberate act to resist the temptation to explore further at that moment.

"But... but you'd prefer it if I... put up some resistance, wouldn't you?" Shae inquired, his voice laced with uncertainty. He sought confirmation, questioning whether the Midara's intentions aligned with the lessons he had learned from Natalia. He wondered if it was her desire for him to resist these enticing pleasures, despite the immense pull he felt toward them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 9:14 pm

That was a wise decision from Shae to inquire about Audrey's interests, making certain that what he'd do would best fit her desires. The baker gave him a beaming smile and gave him a potentially surprising answer. "Ah, you want to do it that way? I won't mind, I love having these little spars with sweeties like you. Should we have a little wager? If you fall for me, I get to spoil you rotten all~ day~ long~ But, if you resist me.... you can have your way with me~... all~ day~ long~" She offered him a bet, although it would be quickly apparent that it would result in the two of them indulging in each other no matter how their little spar turned out.

The baker seemed to be incredibly confident in her abilities and her charms, as she spoke as if there was no way Shae would decline the offer. It wasn't unfounded, either.... who could say no to sex with a woman as sexy as Audrey?

Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 9:27 pm

"I'm open to the idea of wagering, but could we consider a different reward if I can resist you?" Shae inquired, retrieving a staff that had been in his possession the entire time. He held it up, a glimmer of uncertainty in his eyes. "To be honest, I'm not quite sure what I would live up to your expectations if I got that reward."

As he spoke, Audrey's perceptive gaze caught a flicker of gold coins materializing in Shae's free hand. Meanwhile, the staff in his other hand began to emanate a faint but discernible glare, signifying its inherent magical properties.

Shine Staff
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 9:36 pm

Shine Staff (22) Success
Sweet Kiss Salvo (88,53) Fail

"Awww, don't worry about that, sweetie, you're already just precious. If you're so concerned about pleasing me, just let me kiss you and pamper you, and that'd be just splendid." Audrey assured him with a flirty giggle. "And, feel free to name your reward. I'm sure you'll come up with a good one." She encouraged him with a nod, seeming surprisingly open and flexible about this. It appeared like the one thing she wouldn't budge on was having the opportunity to seduce him, but all else was negotiable. Being a merchant, Shae could take advantage of this, couldn't he?

Audrey was about to go in for more kisses, but a deft use of light magic from Shae shined a blinding light into her eyes, making her recoil and rub her eyes with her knuckles. "Ahh! Oooo... okay, you won't just let me win, will you?" She asked, although it was moreso her coming to an understanding than wanting an answer.

Audrey: 30 Stamina, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 9:49 pm

"Of course, it wouldn't make sense for me to ask about resisting you only to give in easily," Shae responded, acknowledging the rhetorical nature of her question. With a deft gesture, he conjured additional gold coins into his open hand, allowing time for Audrey's eyes to readjust after being momentarily dazzled by the bright light he had emitted.

Pay Day
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 9:56 pm

Pay Day (Auto)
Sweet Kiss (3,52) Crit Fail

"That's fair... so why don't we share another kiss?" Audrey asked without any real logical through line between the two statements. But, did she need one when the sight of her leaning in closer and puckering her lips was so heart-stopping? Just as Audrey had the light of Shae's staff flashed in her eyes, Shae could see the glistening sheen of the busty Midara's special lip gloss on her puckered lips as they leaned in.... and were off target from his lips by about a whole foot to the left.

Shae: 26 Willpower, 3/4 Sweet, 5 Gold, 3/4 Fetish Contract
Audrey: 30 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 10:05 pm

As Shae's gaze fixated on the approaching proximity of Audrey's lips, he found himself momentarily paralyzed, akin to a deer caught in the glare of headlights. Despite the fact that she wasn't even close to attempting a kiss, the allure of her presence had a mesmerizing effect on him.

Recognizing that Audrey might be a bit disoriented or off balance after her playful attempt to kiss thin air, Shae saw an opportunity to take a bolder approach, despite his smaller stature. Lowering his head and closing his eyes, he mustered up all his determination and propelled himself forward with a surprising burst of energy, aiming to collide headfirst with Audrey.

Ram

(With his Mellowing Aura passive, Audrey shouldn't be Off Balanced right now)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 10:19 pm

(Ah, I forgot. Right, no Crits for the whole fight.)

Ram (63) Fail
Sweet Kiss Salvo (95) Fail

Shae made an impressive feat out of suppressing his deep-seated desire for a kiss and instead spurring himself to directly attacking Audrey. But, by the time that he actually mustered the will to charge at her, she had realized that she was smooching nothing in particular and turned herself to face him.

Shae nearly had a chance to ram right into her stomach, but Audrey managed to catch his charge and smile at him. "Tehe, don't hold back on me now, because you're way too cute for me to hold back against you~" The baker purred before puckering her lips against and closing in, and this time, she was aimed right at Shae's face. The timid sheep just barely found the nerve to wriggle out of her arms before her lips met his.

Shae: 26 Willpower, 3/4 Sweet, 5 Gold, 3/4 Fetish Contract
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:16 am

"I hate to disappoint you, but I wasn't holding back with that charge," Shae informed her, his voice laced with determination as he squirmed out of her embrace and evaded the imminent proximity of her lips. "Well, that was at least the best I could do without resorting to magic."

To emphasize his point, Shae tapped into the additional capabilities of his mercantile magic beyond materializing gold. The few gold coins that had been in his hand began to fade away, replaced by a subtle shimmer of arcane energy.

Purchase: Decoy
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 10:13 am

Purchase: Decoy (83) Fail
Teasing Pucker (58) Success, Charmed (21,38) Fail

Shae paid his coins seemingly to the aether around him, and he waited to be provided with his special decoy to hopefully take the heat from Audrey's overbearing affections off of him. But, he waited, and waited, and waited.... and it never showed up. Did Shae just get totally ripped off?

By the time he realized that, Audrey had put her hands on his shoulders to get him to look right at her as she puckered and smacked her full lips, every movement and wet sound echoing in Shae's mind as he became increasingly intrigued by her lips. "Pucker up, sweetie~" She cooed to him before leaning in sloooowly for yet another kiss.

Shae: 25 Willpower, 3/4 Sweet, 0 Gold, 4/4 Fetish Contract

(Shae's Lips fetish has grown more potent, he now has a normal chance to be Charmed when hit by a Lips attack)
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 12:25 pm

As Audrey instructed him to pucker his lips, Shae couldn't resist the impulse and obediently puckered his own. However, his body seemed stubbornly rooted in place, leaving him searching for an alternative way to prevent her from kissing him. The thought of headbutting her felt undesirable, so he contemplated another approach. Shae attempted an unconventional use of his horns as a means of defense. He tried subtly adjusting the angle of his head to position his horns in a strategic manner. Rather than directly blocking her lips, he intended to use the pointed ends to gently poke at her face, creating a barrier that would deter any further advance.

Ram
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 3:55 pm

Ram (15) Fail
Sweet Kiss Salvo (55) Fail

Shae's plan to stop the imminent kisses actually sort of worked. His horns bumped into Audrey's face before her lips could reach him, and the baker seemed a bit awkward as she pulled away and rubbed her face. "Oof... I'm not usually that clumsy." Audrey noted as she took a step back and gave Shae some room to breathe.

Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 4:15 pm

Fortunately, the defensive aspect of Shae's impromptu plan proved effective, fulfilling his objective of preserving his personal space. While the potential for harm from his horn could of help him out in the long term, the successful deterrence meant more to him than any actual damage it could have caused. With his reserve of gold coins depleted and unable to fuel his mercantile magic further, Shae returned to his original mode of resistance. His crooked staff once again began to emit a gentle, illuminating glow.

Shine Staff
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 5:36 pm

Shine Staff (60) Success
Knead the Dough (64,49) Fail

Audrey reached for Shae soon after letting him go, but the merchant was once more able to preserve his space from her advances. The shining light made the baker recoil and flinch again, forcing her to stop and rub her eyes instead of rubbing her body on Shae. He's doing a good job at slowing her down, but at this rate, he won't make any real progress. Audrey was showing no signs of fatigue or weakness.

Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 5:46 pm

As the radiance from Shae's staff once again enveloped Audrey, temporarily blinding her, he recognized the need to shift the course of their interaction. The current trajectory seemed to favor Audrey, and he realized that he would need to take a riskier approach if he wanted to gain some control.

While he could easily summon two gold coins using his mercantile magic, Shae decided to tempt fate and try to get a few extra.

Collecting Change
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:09 pm

Collecting Change (68,10) Success, Coins (5)
Sweet Kiss (16,2) Success

Shae's gamble paid off better than he could've imagined! He scrounged for coins and came up with a grand total of five of them! What good fortune, as fortune favors the bold, does it not? Shae was too bust counting the coins, however, to notice a different sort of fortune heading right for him.

Audrey put a finger under his chin and then lifted his gaze to face her before leaning in and pressing her lips to his. It was a repeat performance but an enchanting one, indeed. Her heavenly, pillowy lips danced with his and the cinnamon and honey taste of her lipgloss flooded his senses, a delight as rich and indulgent as the baker's cookies. By the time their lips parted, that sweet bliss left Shae craving more....

Shae: 23 Willpower, 1 Sweet 1/4, 5 Gold, 4/4 Fetish Contract, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:22 pm

Just as Shae's concentration and fortune peaked, his focus was abruptly shattered by another unexpected smooch from the baker's sweet, puffy lips. The intoxicating sensation clouded his mind with a craving for more kisses and delicious cookies. Despite the allure, Shae was determined to utilize his newfound wealth to his advantage.

With a flick of his wrist, he channeled his magical abilities, causing a few of his enchanted gold coins to come alive. One by one, they darted through the air, guided by his will, and towards Audrey's busty body.

Money Shot - 2 Coins
(You may have forgotten to roll for charm from his fetish)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:34 pm

(You're right)
Charm (13) Fail
Money Shot (43,48;72,55) 2 Fail
Fresh Batch (46) Success

Audrey saw the flying, shimmering gold projectiles coming her way and immediately hit the deck, causing the coins to fly right over her. Shae's aim admittedly wasn't the best, he was still a little woozy from the lingering aftertaste of Audrey's smooch. And, as if that wasn't enough, when the busty baker picked herself back up, she placed a cookie right into his hands.

"There, go ahead and eat as many as you like." Audrey insisted, and as soon as the scent of the freshly-made treat hit his nose, Shae popped it into his mouth before he could stop himself, giving himself another dose of that sweet, chocolatey goodness. The only question was... whether he noticed the mild aphrodisiac that was present in Audrey's nectar, and therefore present in her baked goods.

Shae: 21 Willpower, 1 Sweet 1/4, 3 Gold, 4/4 Fetish Contract, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:42 pm

As far as Shae knew, Audrey's nectar remained a sweet complement to her kisses and cookies, and he intended to keep it that way unless she hinted otherwise. After savoring the last delightful bite of the delectable cookie she had passed to him, he made a concerted effort to recenter his focus on the ongoing "fight." However, the lingering aftertaste of the cookie lingered in his mouth, making it challenging to fully regain his composure. Nevertheless, Shae persisted, determined to bend fortune in his favor.

Purchase: Bottle O' Luck
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 7:33 pm

Purchase: Bottle O' Luck (42,48) Success
Cookies and Milk (41) Fail

Shae expended the last of his fortunately acquired gains to conjure a special solution created with the mythical four-leafed clover, the purest essence of good luck money could buy! One might say it was too much good luck for the occasion, the occasion being the chance to get seduced silly by a woman as luscious as Audrey. But! Fortune favors the bold! Shae took a swig of the solution, a flavor that was probably far, far less welcome than Audrey's cookies. However, it was a small price to pay for the luck that Shae could practically feel coursing through his veins. Or maybe that was placebo?

Shae: 21 Willpower, 1 Sweet 1/4, 0 Gold, 4/4 Fetish Contract, Lucky 0/2
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 8:06 pm

Despite the possibility that the drink could be considered a mere placebo, Shae's prior experiences had shown him that it held some kind of effect, making it more akin to a magical placebo. In his mind, the distinction was inconsequential. Whether the four-leaf clover extract contained true magic or simply sparked a belief in its efficacy, it didn't alter Shae's determined course of action.

With resolute determination, Shae remained committed to his plan, undeterred by doubts or uncertainties. Charging in headfirst was still his intended approach, quite literally, as he didn't have the gold for other options at the moment.

Ram
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shae vs. Audrey   Shae vs. Audrey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shae vs. Audrey
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next