Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 6:14 pm

"It's not very hard! If you follow the recipe, I'm sure it will turn out good. And the more you do it, the more you'll know how to work on and improve it. I can give you my recipe for cookies, just change the nectar out for honey and cinnamon." Audrey told him as she helped herself to a few of the treats as well.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 6:18 pm

“Could I bake something with Mommy helping me?” he asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 6:21 pm

"That sounds like fun! Ooh, you can bake some cookies, then in the morning you can sell them to the townsfolk. That'd also be a way to meet some of the cute boys." Audrey suggested as she was already going into the kitchen and getting everything ready for baking. It was clearly her passion... aside from seducing people.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 6:22 pm

“I would love to sell cookies with Mommy” he said following her, getting excited to bake with her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 6:35 pm

"Then, let's get started. First...." Audrey started working through her cookie recipe, making sure Salos managed to help every step of the way. While they were leaning over kitchen counters and mixing bowls, she constantly pressed her boobs into his back and sometimes even his face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 6:41 pm

“I love mommy’s boobies.” he said as she teased him with them. He blushed as he continued to make cookies.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 6:53 pm

"I'm happy you do. The next step is to stir the batter." Audrey put her arms around Salos so she could hold his face against her breasts while also mixing up the dough. The scent of the sweet cookies in conjunction with the baker's pillowy boobs gave Salos the chance to relax after their fight and the baking.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:28 pm

Salos couldn’t help but relax into mommy’s boobies. He was really enjoying being her baby.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:32 pm

"Good girl. You can suckle some more if you want, I have so much milk that's all for you." The midara whispered to her 'daughter' as she finished mixing the batter and started placing balls of it on the baking tray. She pulled up her crop top and squeezed her bare breasts against Salos, then pressed a nipple against his lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:37 pm

Salos couldn’t help but sucking on her milk like a baby with her loving mommy. “I like feeling like your daughter.” he confessed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:40 pm

"Does my daughter want to spend tomorrow indulging in mommy's tits? Or does she want mommy to show her how to seduce cuties into buying cookies?" Audrey asked as she put the tray into the oven very quickly, then returned to nursing Salos. Flooding his mouth with intoxicating milk and very gently stroking his groin through his tight, feminine jeans.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:42 pm

“I’d love to learn to be like mommy.” he said, eager to learn from her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:46 pm

"I'm sure you would. Before we start, remember that you can't let them see your bare boobs, since they're fake. But, you can still tease them with your chest when you're wearing that sexy top. We'll try to get them to buy some cookies, and pay a little more for our 'customer service'." Audrey told Salos, all while still breastfeeding him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:47 pm

“What is some good customer service I could offer mommy?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:51 pm

"Take them to a private little alley. Then, you can smooch them, smother them with your chest, jerk them off. Even slip their penis into your underboob if they're really desperate for you. As long as they appreciate your 'hospitality', it will certainly 'encourage' them to be a return customer." The baker answered him with a smile, making it clear that she wanted to play with the adventurers as much as she wanted to sell them cookies.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:54 pm

“Ok mommy. I will try to be a good ‘baker’ like mommy.” he said.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:56 pm

"I'm sure you'll do fine. For now, let's go to bed. Anything I can do to help you sleep?" Audrey asked Salos while she walked to the bedroom with his face still buried in her chest. She laid him down on her bed (which smelled a LOT like her) and smiled at him affectionately.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 10:00 pm

“I also like bottoms Mommy if you could use that.” he said.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 10:04 pm

"Bottoms? You mean my big, round rear? Does my cute daughter want her mommy to sit on her face? Or maybe on her crotch?" Audrey asked coyly, bending over and swaying her hips at Salos. Showing off her tight jeans and thick cheeks.

Last edited by AggronStrong on Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 10:07 pm

“Can mommy sit on my face?” he asked with a blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 10:12 pm

"Mommy would love to. Snuggle into my ass and go to sleep, baby." Audrey laid her daughter onto the bed and took a seat right on her face. Gently and affectionately rubbing and grinding her booty into Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 10:44 pm

Salos nuzzled his face into her bottom lovingly. “I love you mommy.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 10:48 pm

"I love you too, dear. Indulge as much as you want tonight. Tomorrow, we get to indulge the cute boys always coming through town on their adventures." Audrey said as she shifted her hips into Salos's face and gave him some more slow strokes to his groin.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 10:53 pm

He fell asleep, nuzzling her ass lovingly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 11:38 pm

Audrey got off of him to take the cookies out of the oven, then returned to get in bed with Salos and nestle him in her breasts.

Morning came, and Audrey was already up and about by the time Salos woke up. She was diligently preparing the assortments of baked treats they would be selling to the townsfolk, as well as working on her makeup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Audrey
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next