Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 11:41 pm

“Morning mommy.” he said, rubbing his eyes as he was a little sleepy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 11:44 pm

"Good morning, Salos. Get yourself ready, we have lots of cookies to sell, and hopefully we'll see a few adventurers to show our service to. I'm almost done packing the cookies." Audrey told him as she had two large bags full of smaller bags of cookies ready to go.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 11:57 pm

“Can mommy help me with my makeup? I want to be extra cute.” he said, adopting more feminine way of speaking to help be more girly for her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:01 am

"Of course. Here." Audrey took Salos into her bathroom and made him face the mirror as she worked on his makeover. "Let's make your eyelashes more pronounced so you can wink and make even the most oblivious boy notice, gloss up your lips so they can't look away when you pout, and just make all of your features look so pretty." She said as she perfected Salos's look and even did his hair up in a ponytail. He now looked a lot like a younger, shorter Audrey, but was no less attractive. He could easily be mistaken for even a midara like this.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:05 am

“I really enjoy this. I wish you were my real mommy.” he admitted, looking at his reflection with some longing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:13 am

"I wouldn't mind an actual daughter to help make all pretty. Unfortunately, I can't keep you forever. For now, let's go sell our cookies." Audrey replied as she handed Salos the bag of cookies he would be selling. "It's 3 gold for each of the smaller bags."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:15 am

“Yes mommy.” he said, ready to sell cookies and provide other services.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:19 am

Audrey guided Salos to a street near the entrance of town, with secluded alleys between the buildings. They immediately had customers from the usual townsfolk, they all knew that Audrey's cookies were amazing. Yet, none of them knew she had a daughter or a little sister. Regardless, they made no comment and happily bought cookies. When there was a break in the selling, Audrey spoke up. "Ooh, I see an adventurer coming. We can give him our 'special service'. Do you want to get his attention, or do you want me to get it?" She asked Salos, letting her daughter decide whether she wanted to try her hand at seducing the young man with brown hair and brown eyes who looked no older than 21.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:23 am

“I’ll let mommy take the lead and can help her.” ‘she’ said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:26 am

"Okay, but I want to see you seduce one on your own. Maybe the next one." Audrey said before the adventurer got in earshot.

"Hello, ladies. Selling cookies I take it?" He asked, making eye contact with Audrey. He didn't appear flustered yet.

"Yes, sir! 3 coins for a bag. Would you like one?" The baker replied as she leaned forward and gave the boy a big, warm smile. Now, Salos could see some blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:33 am

“I would highly recommend them. They are very sweet. And they will more then ‘satisfy’ you.” Salos said in a sultry tone, trying to be seductive.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:38 am

"Sounds great, I'll take two bags." The boy paid Audrey 6 coins and got two bags of cookies. He immediately tried a chocolate chip cookie, and the look on his face proved he loved it, and his eyes started to wander more to the assets of the two ladies before him. "That is really good..." He said.

"I'm glad you like it. Is there anything else we can do for you?" Audrey asked with a smack of her lips and a bounce of her breasts. This made the adventurer shyly look away from her and towards Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:41 am

“We are more then happy to offer special ‘services’ to customers who really want to show their support for us.” Salos said, turning up the charm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:45 am

"W-w-well... that sounds great. Nothing wrong with supporting good cookies, right? May I have some of these services?" The adventurer seemed convinced by Salos's charms. His cheeks were bright red as he gave Audrey some more gold. The baker guided both him and Salos to a nearby alleyway so they could be in private. Then, she winked at her daughter to start the 'service'.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:49 am

Salos turned around and started to grind his bottom against his crotch in a very sexy grinding dance. “Just enjoy yourself, sir.” he said as he danced. He allowed some of his magic to radiate off his lower body, giving ‘her’ bottom a nice warming effect that increased the pleasure he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:53 am

"Oooohh, that feels good...." The adventurer moaned as he immediately got hard and started moving his hips along with Salos to grind against her ass. Audrey smiled proudly at how quickly her daughter had the boy at her mercy, and she assisted by giving their customer a few gentle, sweet kisses. She left it to Salos to really dominate him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:55 am

“If you think my bottom is great, you should feel my mouth. I’ll let you feel it, but only if you ask us really sweetly.” Salos said in a sultry tone. The way he was acting, you would think he was a real midara.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:59 am

"Ahhh~ may I please feel your mouth? I'm already in love with your ass..." The adventurer pleaded as Audrey peppered his face in kisses. He was pinned against the wall and unable to move even an inch, besides from humping Salos's warm bottom and tight jeans.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:03 am

Salos got on his knees before the adventurer, undoing his pants and freeing his manhood. He gave a sultry wink to mommy, before taking his manhood into ‘her’ mouth. Once again using his magic, it made the blowjob warm and extremely pleasurable.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:06 am

The young man was hardly prepared for how nice Salos's mouth would feel. He immediately cried in pleasure as he got sucked off by the baker's daughter. Audrey winked back to Salos, more than pleased with his performance. Now, all that remained was to finish the horny boy off.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:07 am

Salos focused more magic to send more pleasure through the adventure as he sucked more towards the climax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:11 am

The enchanted blowjob quickly made the boy cum a bigoad into Salos's mouth. The prior grinding made him incredibly vulnerable to the direct and overwhelming stimulation. "Ahhhhhh.... so great...." He sighed as the afterglow relieved him of his senses.

"Great job, baby. I'll take care of this cutie. How about you find another one to sell our 'services' to and have your own fun with him. After this performance, you don't need my supervision." Audrey praised her daughter while giving their first special customer a lewd smirk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:14 am

“Yes mommy.” Salos said as he went back to selling cookies and seeing if anyone cute caught the eye.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:17 am

After a few more regular customers, Salos saw another adventurer strolling into town. He seemed more reserved than the other one. He looked briefly at the girl selling cookies, but averted his gaze and tried walking by. He certainly looked cute, from his shy demeanor, messy dark hair, and blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:19 am

“Hi sweetie. Can I interest you in trying some of our cookies?” he asked in a sultry tone to the shy adventurer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Audrey
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next