Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 10:45 pm

Salos continued his barrage in another dance of attacks.

(Fiery reaper dance)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 10:49 pm

Fiery Reaper Dance (98,51,98,99) 2 Crit Success
Stunned

"Owowowow! Okay, you're a big strong pyromancer!" Audrey cried out as she again failed to protect herself in the slightest. Her flawless skin was becoming lined with burns and cuts, luckily they would fully heal before long.

Salos: 6 Willpower, 2 Sweet, Scythe 2/3
Audrey: 14 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 10:52 pm

“I know some spells to treat burns and cuts. I can treat them after our fight. Would you like to call it here or would you like another helping of attacks?” Salos said, ending his scythe attach early to offer her a chance to recover. He tried to restore his own willpower was she was thinking.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 10:56 pm

Sun's Blessing (26) Success
Knead the Dough (18,1) Success

"I think I'd like you to stop trailing off and spacing out. Focus on my big boobs instead, I can tell you have a thing for tits." Audrey told him. As soon as Salos opened his eyes, he saw those two lustful orbs right before him, almost begging him to indulge.

Salos: 7 Willpower, 3 Sweet
Audrey: 14 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 10:59 pm

“Sorry. I need to indulge in your tits like I need a makeover from you.” Salos said, jumping back a little and throwing more daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:01 pm

Blaze Daggers (6,52,37,33) 1 Crit Success, 1 Success
Stunned

"Soooooo, you really need both? Surrender this little spar and I can find some clothes for you at my place." Audrey chuckled before she was caught by a couple more of the Blaze daggers.

Salos: 7 Willpower, 3 Sweet
Audrey: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:05 pm

“That was a rhetorical question. I don’t like being dressed up because it’s hard for me to think straight and a lot of midara like to try to make me either like them or into their ideal girl, so forgive me if I try to avoid that a little.” he said, more likely saying more then he should have. Salos sends more daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:11 pm

Blaze Daggers (68,74,71,48) 3 Success
Cookies and Milk (68,1) Success

"Don't they do it to you because you like it? Well, if you don't want a makeover, then I'm sure you'll want to suckle on my boobs some more. Here." Audrey ignored three direct hits so she could grab Salos and force his face back into her bosom. He was just a moment away from another flood of sweet milk, and just her nipple rubbing against his lips let him savor her nectar.

Salos: 5 Willpower, Disadvantage, Bound
Audrey: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:12 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from latching onto her nipple like a baby again, sucking contently on “mommy’s” tit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:17 pm

Cookies and Milk (Continued)

"There you go. Suckle on mommy's boobs as much as you want. Mommy will pamper you however you want, baby. Especially if you want to keep having fun with her big breasts." Audrey cooed as Salos again had as much lovely, sweet milk as he could drink. All of it laced with the midara'a aphrodisiac nectar.

Salos: 2 Willpower, Disadvantage, Bound
Audrey: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:18 pm

Salos could only give a content girly moan as he continued to suckle on her breast.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:21 pm

"You're soooo cute. Mommy will do whatever you want, sweetie. You can drink her milk as much as you desire~" Audrey pat his head and sat down so Salos could cuddle up to her as he suckled. The nectar worked its magic and left him completely addicted to the midara's flavor. Flavor he got from her kisses, nipples, and cookies.

Salos has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:24 pm

“Could mommy dress me up?” he said, losing himself in the pleasure of the moment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:34 pm

"Of course mommy can. I can make you a cute, sexy girl that the boys would love to say hi to." Audrey cooed as she kept breastfeeding Salos a while long before bringing him back to her house. They were now alone together, and the midara got her used top and a fresh pair of her tight jeans for Salos to wear.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:36 pm

Salos got dressed in the outfit, slowly dressing up like a mini-me of “mommy.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:42 pm

"Aw, it looks great, but it needs some touches." Audrey took out a makeup kit and began thoroughly doing his makeup. All of his features got more and more feminine, especially as she gave him a slight blush and shiny lipgloss. After she gave him a bit of eyeshadow and eyeliner, she showed him a mirror. Salos was pretty enough to make boys stammer with just a wink or a pout of his lips.

"Now, you're almost perfect, I think you're missing something, still, but I can't put my finger on it." The baker said as she looked at how attractive she had made Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:45 pm

“What do you think I’m missing, mommy?” he asked in a sweet tone.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 2:10 pm

Audrey thought for a bit longer with her hand under her chin, then snapped her fingers in an epiphany. "I got it!" She went into her closet and got one of her bras and two strange looking balloons. "Put these on. As long as you cover them with the crop top, the guys won't know the difference, even if they feel them." She said with a giddy energy. She seemed to adore Salos's new look as much as anyone else.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:23 pm

Salos put on the bra and the ballon boobies. It gave him the illusion of being a busty beauty, just like “mommy”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:34 pm

"There you go! You're looking great! Be careful around the boys, they'll not know what to do with themselves. So, are you ready for some treats?" Audrey asked him as she smiled and looked into a mirror to see both his and her own reflections.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:36 pm

“Sure mommy.” he said in a girly tone, losing himself in his new look.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 4:36 pm

Without further ado, the baker midara went back to her kitchen, then returned with a tray of cupcakes. Half of them were chocolate, and the other half were vanilla. Yet, they all had a familiar scent that included Audrey's nectar. "Eat up! And tell me what you think."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:55 pm

Salos grabbed one chocolate and one vanilla cupcake and tested one after the other. “They are so tasty.” he said happily, eating both with a sweet smile on his girly face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 6:00 pm

"I thought you'd love them. The recipe is simple, but I add a bit of nectar from my lips and some of my breast milk. It makes it extra sweet, but also a bit of an aphrodisiac. Eat as much as you like." Audrey cooed as she gave Salos a tender smooch on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 6:04 pm

Salos continued to eat cupcakes. “I wish I could bake like you.” he said after eating a few more cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Audrey
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next