Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 6:54 pm

“I kinda had a feeling. Not many normal girls would ask to spar. I’ll try not to be too rough with you.” he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 6:59 pm

"You won't need to hold back, but I'd appreciate it if we stopped the fight before either of us got too hurt." Audrey assured him before giving him a brief, gentle hug. "The sun's almost down, think it's time to go back to the station?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 7:03 pm

“That is agreeable. We should get back. Then we can spar.” Salos said as they walked back.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 7:12 pm

Audrey seemed excited to have a match against Salos as she showed him the way back to the station. The sheriff was already waiting for him to return. "There wasn't any trouble I hope? I know Audrey is a mischievous one, but she knows better." He said when he saw Salos's companion. He offered the payment to his deputy and waited for him to return the badge.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 7:22 pm

“She was nice company. Here is the badge back.” he said, handing him the badge. “I hope you have a good night.” He turned to Audrey. “I suppose it’s time. Do you have a location in mind to spar?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 7:43 pm

"I do. A cozy little spot in the woods not far from my house. Follow me, Salos!" Audrey took his hand again and began running off to the forest as the night set in. She showed him a quiet clearing in the trees where they had more than enough space to fight as they please. "Okay! I'm ready when you are! I can't wait to see how you react when I get started." The midara bounced up and down on her feet, causing her breasts to jiggle in rhythm with her.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Audrey: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 7:46 pm

“Ok. Let’s get started.” Salos said, summoning a bow of flames and aiming an arrow at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 7:48 pm

Blazing Bullseye (67) Fail
Sweet Kiss (19) Fail

Audrey rolled fast to avoid Salos's arrow, surprised that she actually got out of its way. "Ooooh, magic fire arrows. I thought it'd just be fireballs." She said aloud as she watched his bow with wonder.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Audrey: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 7:50 pm

“I come from a magic using family. Most of my relatives use love magic, but I’m as proficient with Fire magic as they are with love magic. Allow me to give another example.” Salos said, summoning four daggers of flame.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:04 pm

Blaze Daggers (70,62,21,19) 2 Success, 2 Fail
Adorable Tease (21,94) Crit Success

Two of the burning blades cut into Audrey's smooth skin, making her jump back out of shock. "Ouch! Well, I don't have love magic, but I have a lot of love. Ready to come here and let me show you some of it?" She said as she propped her tits up with her arms and gave them a big jiggle.

Salos: 29 Willpower, Stunned, Attack Down 0/2
Audrey: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:06 pm

Salos was taken a little aback by her display, blushing from looking at her girls. “Ummmm well……”he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:11 pm

Knead the Dough (97,64) Success

"Go ahead, you can have a feel. I promise they're just as soft as they are big." Audrey insisted as she got well within his personal space and stuck her tits out at him. Salos found himself fondling the baker's lovely 'baked goods' before he could think about it. As he did, Audrey gave him a quick peck on the lips, leaving behind some of her cookie-flavored 'lipgloss'.

Salos: 27 Willpower, Attack Down 1/2, 1 Sweet
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:14 pm

“Your lipgloss tastes very sweet. I would prefer not to end up with any more on my lips. I already have enough issues looking like a girl already. My turn now.” he said, summoning chains to try and bind her.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:27 pm

Fire Bind (62) Success
Struggle (99) Fail

"It's not exactly lipgloss, but it's just as good, isn't it? If you can figure out what it is before the fight's over, I'll reward you." Audrey said happily before her smile got cut off by her limbs being bound by Salos's hot chains.

Salos: 27 Willpower, 1 Sweet
Audrey: 28 Stamina, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:31 pm

“Then what the heck is it? Give me a hint and maybe I will let you out.” he said, trying to persuade her.

(Persuade)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:35 pm

Persuade (7) Fail
Struggle (54) Success, Sweet Kiss Salvo (68,43) 1 Success

"I think you can figure it out if you have a few more tastes." Audrey told him as she slipped out of the chains and quickly jumped at him. "Mmmwah~" she gave him a deeper kiss on the lips to let the super-sweet taste of her 'lipgloss' linger on Salos's mouth.

Salos: 26 Willpower, 2 Sweet
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:38 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan from her kiss. “I’m guessing this is a special ability you have as a midara?” he said, taking a guess what it could be. Salos summoned his bow again and aims at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:41 pm

Blazing Bullseye (53) Fail
Fresh Batch (17) Fail

"You're on the right track, but that's a liiiittle too vague. What kind of ability? Is it magic? Is it something else?" Audrey asked coyly with a giggle. She avoided another arrow but wasn't able to counterattack the pyromancer.

Salos: 26 Willpower, 2 Sweet
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:44 pm

“Because you said that you can’t use magic, I’m guessing that you produce that with your lips?” he said with a shrug. He aimed another arrow at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:50 pm

Blazing Bullseye (9) Crit Fail
Cookies and Milk (Auto)

"Wow! You hit the nail on the head. Almost, there's another place where I make my nectar." Audrey rushed at Salos before he could get his aim on point and shoved his face into her chest, two lovely pillows that let him sink right in. "For your reward, you can stay put and I'll let you taste it from my boobs." She giggled as she pulled up her crop top and was about to slip a nipple into his mouth.

Salos: 25 Willpower, 3 Sweet, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:53 pm

Salos couldn’t summon the will to pull away as her nipple was within reach of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 8:58 pm

Cookies and Milk (Continued)

"Enjoy your reward, cutie!" Audrey insisted as her nipple slipped into Salos's mouth and started flooding him with incredibly sweet milk. It tasted like cookies and milk, and the more that the pyromancer swallowed, the more the midara's bosom gave him to savor. Tasting so much of Audrey's nectar started to directly arouse Salos.

Salos: 23 Willpower, Bound, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 9:04 pm

Salos couldn’t help but suckle her milk like a baby. He tried to summon the willpower to get away from her tit.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 9:08 pm

Struggle (35,3) Fail

Salos couldn't conquer his lust while being nursed by Audrey's perfect breasts. "Aw, you're so cute suckling like that. It's like I'm your mommy. Do you like it when I'm your mommy?" She cooed as she ran her fingers through his hair and gave her boob a squeeze so even more milk poured into Salos's mouth.

Salos: 20 Willpower, Bound, Disadvantage, 1 Sweet
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 9:10 pm

Salos’s face got super red when she called herself his mommy. He continued to try to summon the willpower to get away before she discovered more of his likes.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Audrey
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next