Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:21 am

"Er, um, okay... how much do they cost?" He replied, already seeming a little on the defensive. He would need a bit more coaxing to come out of his shell. But, at least the offer of cookies caught his initial attention.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:23 am

“It’s 3 gold for a small bag, but they come with a special gift.” he said, the last part in a low seductive pur.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:26 am

"Wuh-what kind of special gift?" He asked skeptically. The tone of Salos's voice made him hesitate, but he also found himself being curious. His eyes started to wander along the features of the pretty girl before him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:28 am

“You will just have to purchase some cookies and then you will find out. But trust me sweetie, you won”t be disappointed.” ‘she’ said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:30 am

"I'm not sure... maybe I shouldn't..." The boy said. His cheeks started heating up from Salos's charms, but he was still feeling hesitant. But, from his indecisiveness and his still wandering eyes, he only need a little more 'persuasion' to be convinced.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:34 am

“Maybe you would like a free sample?” Salos said with a sultry wink. He planted a kiss on the shy guy’s cheek, filled with magic that made the guy feel all warm and fuzzy partly using his repressed love magic.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:37 am

The adventurer shivered from the peck, then looked back to Salos with longing plain on his face. "Yes, please. I'd love to buy some cookies." He said as he offered three gold to her, clearly anxious to get his special gift.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:38 am

Salos hands him the cookies. “Why don’t you try them before we get to your special gift?” he said in a sultry tone.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:41 am

The shy young man popped a cookie into his mouth, and his expression immediately became content and relaxed. He slowly chewed the treat and savored the rich, sweet taste. "Wow, these are great. Thank you." He said happily.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 6:20 am

“Want to follow me to get your surprise?” he said with a smirk, ready to lead him into the alley.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:48 am

"Y-yes, please!" The adventurer answered, finally taken in by Salos's offer. He looked like he could follow the cute lady anywhere.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 10:08 am

Salos lead him to the alley before getting on his knees, starting to caress his crotch, using magic to make him feel very warm and pleasurable.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 10:15 am

"Nnn, so warm~" The adventurer slumped against the wall of the alley and let his tension slip away. Every touch from Salos illicited a whimper of pleasure out of him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 10:35 am

Salos freed his manhood from his pants and starts to give a warning and pleasurable handjob.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 11:04 am

The shy young man couldn't hold back his moans of rapture as Salos steadily stroked his cock. He quickly got fully erect in 'her' hands, and the baker's daughter could do whatever 'she' pleased to the submissive adventurer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 11:08 am

Salos started to take the eager adventurer into his mouth, using magic to make it feel even more pleasurable, eager for his climax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 2:05 pm

"Faaaaa... so nice... m-more, please." He shamelessly begged as Salos's blowjob quickly pushed him to the brink. None of the adventurers seemed equipped to endure her magically enhanced mouth.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:11 pm

Salos turned up the magic in the blowjob, trying to get his climax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:23 pm

His climax was exactly what Salos got, the adventurer came a big load into her mouth as his reason fled from him. "I love it... can I buy more cookies... and get more 'special gifts'?" He asked, proving that Salos had just earned a 'loyal' customer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:26 pm

“Sure sweetie. Let me get my mommy. She would love to meet you as well.” he said, looking for Audrey.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:38 pm

Audrey was already coming over, having totally blown the mind of the other customer. "How are you two doing, Salos? Having fun together? Making 'good business'?" She asked coyly upon seeing the two of them together in the alley, and the drained expression on the boy's face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:40 pm

“Yes mommy. He wants to buy more cookies to get more special treatment. Would you have any special ideas for him?” ‘she’ asks with a flirty wink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:45 pm

"I might have a few. If he liked your service on its own, maybe he'd appreciate both of us at once." Audrey said, which caused the customer to eagerly nod.

"That'd be great, I'd pay as much as you want. Both of you using your mouths and tits on me, please." The adventurer was reduced to begging, far too tempted by the two slutty bakers to think about resisting.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:49 pm

“Leave the mouth work to me mommy. Show him why your tits are the best.” Salos said, getting back on his knees again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:04 pm

"Nnn, I want to feel your tits, too, if that's okay..." The boy shyly requested of Salos. But, by the way his penis was already hardening, another blowjob would still rock his world. Audrey took the initiative, pulling up her top and stuffing the boys face into her bare breasts, instantly making him groan and nuzzle into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Audrey   Salos vs. Audrey - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Audrey
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next