Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nix vs. Ryza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:23 pm

The young mage Nix had finished recuperating after a rather draining encounter with Sasha, a lipstick-testing Midara, and headed out onto the road again. On his way, he kept seeing several signs along the path, ones hastily planted there for passerby to see. They read: 'Ryza's Alchemy Emporium! Able to create anything and everything! Come on, put me to the test!'. They also listed directions to a nearby town that must've been the place that this 'Ryza' had set up shop. It was almost as exuberant advertising as he had seen from Sasha's lipstick booth.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:42 pm

With his interested once again peeked by the advertisements, Nix set his course for the nearby town. He may be setting himself up for a similar 'demise' as he had with Sasha, but in his defense, an 'Alchemy Emporium' sounds like less of a midara operated service than a kissing booth does. Although, with the hastily planted signs, it does appear that this shop could be a traveling one such as Sasha's booth, so there wasn't enough information for Nix to assume that this will be or not be similar to his recent experience in any way.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:46 pm

With his curiosity stoked like wildfire, Nix headed on and reached the town that was indicated by the... very numerous signs. Seriously, there was like one every twenty meters. Anyway, the signs were also generous enough to give Nix directions right to the Alchemy Emporium's front door once he was in town. For all intents and purposes.... it was a normal house with a hastily-crafted sign on it. If anything, it looked like a prank. But, maybe, Nix wouldn't be disappointed by what mattered: which would be what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 12:51 pm

With the lowest of expectations, Nix entered into the apparent 'Alchemy Emporium'. This could easily be a prank of the house's owner or some child playing make pretend or actually being in the belief they could do alchemy, but that was for Nix to find out soon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 5:15 pm

Some child didn't sound far off as a relatively high-pitched female voice shrieked from the far side of the building as Nix entered. "Ack!? I didn't think it'd do that! Where's the fire extinguisher?" The voice said as the Mage heard the patter of footsteps coming from the 'testing room', which was right across from the entrance hall.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 5:24 pm

Whelp, this meet his low expectations. Nix made his way towards this 'testing room', charging up some mana in preparation to put out a fire but also keeping an eye out for a fire extinguisher to stop this child from burning down the house.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 5:42 pm

Inside the testing room, there was definitely a relatively short girl, but she was no child. She had curvature to be envious of, and she made Sasha look like a toothpick, almost. She had her own fire extinguisher on hand and was taking care of the fire herself. A faint scent of smoke pervaded the room. "Okay... back to the drawing board on that one... how about, hey!" The woman turned around to see Nix and startled at the sight of him. Her outfit was strange and foreign.... but it did a great job at making her look pretty. Her hair and eyes were a light shade of brown, her skin was fair and soft, and her figure was mostly reasonable yet attractive. The unreasonable part was her thick, soft thighs... there was a term for thighs like those that Nix may or may not know. Watermelon Crushers.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:03 pm

"Hi? Is everything okay in here?" The mage asked in response to the woman's greeting. On one hand, he was a bit confused at how calm she seemed after putting out a fire she had accidently created, but on the other hand, he understood how into experimentations people could get and the desire to move onto the next iteration of it straight away. He hadn't meet a woman quite as blessed as this one yet, so all he could compare her to was Sasha if the plumpness was drained from her lips and put everywhere else in her body, especially the thighs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:07 pm

"Yup, yup! Everything's okay. Welcome to Ryza's Alchemy Emporium! If you need anything made, I can make it! Sorry you had to see that, ehehehe, I promise, when I make stuff for you, it won't catch on fire." The woman greeted him, stretching out a hand in greeting. She seemed cheery and excited, unperturbed by her very recent failure.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:24 pm

She seems energetic, to say the least. Perhaps the eccentric advertisements weren't some elaborate joke after all. "Are the signs you put out to draw attention factual?" The mage questioned as he shook her extended hand, "As in is the claim that you can create anything and everything true?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:41 pm

Ryza chuckled as she happily shook Nix's hand. "Okay, maybe not EVERYTHING, but I'm willing to bet I can make anything you can think of! Don't underestimate my alchemy!" She declared with a warm smile and a twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 6:51 pm

"I'll take you up on that bet," Nix told her before he got to thinking. As her advertisements peeked his interest, he had only thought on if the claims would be true or not and if this was an actual business, so he hadn't thought on any request on what she could try to make to see whether or not her advertisements weren't lying. He could clearly ask for something way too abstract for her to make, but on the chance she actually could make it, he would probably need to buy whatever he requests, so it has to be something practical as well. He would think of asking for something that could interact with magic remnant, but that was also a concept he was sure he was the first to think of, so he'd probably have to explain all the in's and out's of his understanding of it to the alchemist.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 7:23 pm

As Nix got to thinking, Ryza grew more and more visibly impatient. "Come on, come on! What are you waiting for? Didn't you already have somehting in mind when you showed up? Or, did you think I was running a scam? I ASSURE you that I'm a legitimate business woman! And, I'll prove it! As soon as you tell me what you want." The young lady was absolutely not lacking in confidence, it seemed, and she seemed pretty honest, too. It looked like she'd spring into action the second she heard a request from Nix.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 7:53 pm

It took a little for him to come up with a concrete object, and he wasn't even sure that her alchemy was able to make this kind of thing seeing from how he had no examples of her creations. "Let's see you create an easily portable object that passively collects rem... clumps of linger mana in the surrounding area, and the collected mana can be drawn out of the object in a usable state," Nix told the assumedly legitimate business woman. "If you want specifics on what some of that meant, I believe that seeing it would be easier than explaining it." He continued as he took out a spare set of glasses from his supplies, which were also enchanted to assist in seeing magic remnants, and held it out for the lady.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 8:02 pm

"An item that attracts mana and stores it? Yeah, that should be easy, actually! I just need some material that has the desired properties.... okay! Got it! I know just where to get the material!" Ryza declared as she hopped towards Nix without even paying his glasses any mind. She looked up at him with a lewd smile and winked. "For your payment for my craft~ You'll provide the materials~ How do you prefer to have yourself.... 'relieved'?" The alchemist asked him, and most people would easily be able to pick up her intentions. Would the sheltered Mage be included among those people?

Wait.... was she implying that her materials were.... his fluids?
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 8:14 pm

The sheltered mage was, in fact, not one of the people who easily picked up on what the alchemist was laying down, but that made him not any less flustered with the flirty wink and smile. Blushing a bit, Nix looked away and asked, "How much will the materials cost? And what are you asking when it comes to how I prefer to be relieved of my gold? Is that just an odd way of asking whether I will be paying up front with the gold or if I will be paying with a check (Or whatever the equivalent to that is in these RPs)?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 8:17 pm

Ryza giggled and then started to press one of her magnificent thighs between Nix's legs. "Heheh, oh, you don't get what I mean, huh? Okay, I'll make it simple for you: let me make love to you until you spill all of your semen for me, and I'll use your cum to make the item you requested!" She told him, and it was scary how she could sell that line with a nearly straight face.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 8:27 pm

Between the feeling of her thigh against his crotch and her words, Nix was actually caught by surprise, stumbling back and falling onto his butt. "Y-You're joking, right?" The fluster mage stammered from the ground.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 8:42 pm

"Nope! I promise, the item I make for you won't be weird or anything, there will be no way to tell what I made it out of! Alchemy! Now, sit tight and let me do my work~" Ryza told him as she sauntered closer to the fallen Nix.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 9:31 pm

Nix quickly scrambled to his feet and backed away from the approaching woman, or to put it in other terms, he did not sit tight and let Ryza do her work. "T-This must be some midara trick. There is no way a refined craft such as alchemy is done with such material as a base," The confused, surprised, and slightly intimidated mage said as he backed away from her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 9:53 pm

"Nope! I'm not a Midara! Besides, I'm the alchemy professional! Don't worry, you won't have to worry about a thing. I'll get all the material I need and make you a perfect item for your mana gathering stuff! Should it be an Orb? I'm thinking an orb." Ryza said as she kept coming closer and closer to Nix, and she didn't seem like she was going to back down.

Nix: 30 Willpower, 0 Remnant
Ryza: 30 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 0/4 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:14 pm

Wow, Ryza wouldn't know it, but her words hit him right were it hurt. He suggested the remnant collecting device because of his failed attempt at creating an orb that collected remnant for him, so her thinking that it should be an orb really pour salt onto the wound. Nix would continue backing away from the alchemist until his back was against the wall, which at that point he created a orb of mana in front of him in hopes of scaring the not midara off, or fending her off if she was to attack.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:23 pm

Magic Blast (16) Success
Hands-On Collection (97,91) Crit Fail

Ryza lunged to try and get a gloved hand onto Nix's crotch, but he was quick on the draw and blasted her at point blank with a shot of his mana. "Nngh! Okay, so that's the mana you want to gather in the Orb, right?" She asked after she was sprawled out onto the ground, wide open for the next attack.

Nix: 30 Willpower, 1 Remnant
Ryza: 29 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 0/3 Reagent Progress, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 5:58 pm

"Yes... Well not exactly," The mage answered. While she could be completely correct, Nix wanted to explain in detail just in case she wasn't on the right page, "I don't want it to be gathering my mana as I draw it out of me, but after I make use of it and before it is too finely dispersed. Think of it like a fire, which I know you have experience with. When you're trying to use a fire, you don't want outside factors messing with it, but when a fire is out of your control, you want to contain it before it spreads too far." Had she have taken the glasses he had tried to offer her, Ryza would of been able to see the remnant Nix wanted to have collected be drawn towards him and formed into two balls of mana.

(Dual Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 6:40 pm

Dual Magic Blast (Auto,20) 2 Success
Ultimate Thighs (73) Fail

Ryza scratched her head as she listened to Nix's explanation. "I thought I was understanding until you started the fire analogy. Also, that fire from earlier was the very definition of an outlying and extraneous circumstance!" She told him in her befuddlement, which left her wide open for the twin blasts of mana that Nix had for her. "Oof, oof! Hey... you didn't look like you drew all that mana from yourself." Ryza mentioned as she dusted herself off, which did imply that she was sharp enough to get what Nix was getting at, maybe she just had a different mindset about learning about it.

Nix: 30 Willpower, .5 Remnant
Ryza: 27 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 0/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nix vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza Empty

Back to top Go down

Nix vs. Ryza
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next