Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nix vs. Ryza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 6:57 pm

"Yes, that is correct. I drew in remnant, the lingering mana in the area from my last attack, to assist in my spell instead of drawing it all from my mana reservoirs," Nix replied, "It is that remnant I mentioned that this orb should be drawing in as well." He had thought the fire analogy was a pretty accurate one, but he also knew his concept of remnant already so it might just be a bias. If Ryza was actually able to see how mana flowed and didn't just get her last statement off of observation, she would be able to tell that all the mana in the next ball of mana.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:02 pm

Magic Blast (38) Success
Sampling (Auto)

"Oof!" Ryza was hit again before she could respond to Nix, but she looked like she was smiling. "I get it now! Yeah, an Orb that will passively attract the byproduct mana from your spells so you can recycle it! Oh, I can TOTALLY do that, buuut, I'll need some material that will help me attune the Orb to you. Guess what material has plenty of 'you' in it to help me make it?" She informed him as she seemed to go about the room and gather... dust? No, she had something unidentifiable stored on her shelves that she was gathering.

Nix: 30 Willpower, 1.5 Remnant
Ryza: 26 Stamina, 1 Reagent, 0/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:12 pm

"I'm guessing it is not that dust you seem to be collecting. How can you have a workspace that you actively use and allow it to accumulate so much dust?" Nix quipped, although the second half of that was a genuine question coming from someone who enjoyed having a tidy workspace. While Ryza went around and did whatever she was doing, another sphere of mana was being prepared to be flung her direction.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:19 pm

Magic Blast (43) Fail
Ultimate Thighs (6) Crit Success

Ryza looked absolutely insulted at that question. "What?! It's not THAT dusty! Okay, it's not the best, but my weekly cleaning day is tomorrow! My experiments are never, ever polluted or tainted by my environment. Ever!" She proudly proclaimed before running at Nix, avoiding his mana blast as she suddenly forced her thighs against his crotch. They were endlessly warm and soft, welcoming any touch with a sinking embrace. "Forget about the stupid dust and feel up my thighs." Ryza commanded him as she brought his hands to her legs.

Nix: 28 Willpower, 2.5 Remnant, Stunned
Ryza: 26 Stamina, 1 Reagent, 2/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:34 pm

With her thighs, Ryza may expect this, but with the brief meeting between her thighs and Nix's crotch, she did force him to pop a boner. The brief expose also short circuited the mage's mind for a second, so he was completely submissive and obeyed the alchemist's command without a second thought, taking his time groping her bountiful thighs.

(Stunned)
(Don't forget the extra 0.5 damage from his weakness to women)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:36 pm

Synthesis (Auto)

"That's it. They're super soft, aren't they? You can feel them as much as you want, anywhere you want as you give me the materials I'll need. They're the perfect thing for this, aren't they?" Ryza chatted as her hands moved like the wind to create something out of the material she gathered. It looked like a pink rag... but why would she make something like that?

Nix: 27.5 Willpower, 2.5 Remnant
Ryza: 26 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 2.5/3 Reagent Progress, Soporific Incense
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:58 pm

It was a rag, so she probably needed to hold on to it to do whatever she was planning with it. "T-They are soft, I'll give you that," The fluster mage stammered as he tried to push the alchemist away, a push coming from someone purely focused on their magical abilities, so Ryza won't be knocked back far if at all. He also tried creating yet another orb of mana, and then using a tactic proven to be effective against Sasha at least, sent it at the arm connected to the hand holding the newly made rag.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:05 pm

Magic Blast (18) Success
Soporific Incense (42) Success

Nix tagged Ryza's shoulder with his magic, but she appeared to ignore it entirely to force her pink rag over his nose and mouth. The Mage took a breath by instinct and the smell was simply delightful. Soothing, sweet, floral.... the single whiff was enough to send him slipping into slumber. Fortunately, Ryza was there to catch him and cradle his head on her thighs. She stroked his hair and giggled as Nix had what she assumed to be sweet dreams.

Nix: 26 Willpower, 3.5 Remnant, Asleep
Ryza: 25 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 2.5/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:11 pm

As his lights were knocked out, Nix slipped into a sweet dream, but also a wet dream thanks to the stimulation her thighs had caused him. With his limited experience with midara or just seductive woman, there was only one person the dream could be about, Sasha, and it was quite easy to guess what the dream was about as well, her endlessly applying different shades of lipstick to the audience of a rapidly growingly entranced Nix.

(Wake Up)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:29 pm

Wake Up (66,21) 1 Success

Nix rustled about in his sleep, but Ryza was there to make sure that he stayed comfortable on her special lap pillow. She wondered what kinds of dreams he could've been having. The Sasha in his dreams smirked as she slowly applied and applied, changing her color every few seconds and occasionally breaking up the show to blow her horny audience a kiss.

Nix: 24.5 Willpower, 3.5 Remnant, Asleep 1/2
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:35 pm

Even before his night with her, this kind of show was able to wear down Nix's endurance and will, so now with his lipstick fetish, at least in his dream he was on the verge of losing all will to fight back already.

(Wake Up)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:39 pm

Wake Up (33) Fail

Ryza pat Nix's head as she watched him slumber. She didn't know the half of how much he liked his nap, as no one could guess just how much he loved watching Sasha paint her lips in new, exciting, and erotic colors.

Nix: 23 Willpower, 3.5 Remnant, Asleep 1/2
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:49 pm

All Ryza had to judge off of for measuring Nix's enjoyment of his nap was the blush on his face and the now full mast manhood straining against his pants. In his dream, even if Sasha hadn't commanded him to do so by this point, but Nix was masturbating to the erotic show.

(Wake Up)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:50 pm

Wake Up (1) Fail

"Okay, this guy is adorable." Ryza said to herself as she settled into a steady rhythm of gently rubbing her thighs together and patting Nix's hair to keep him slumbering peacefully. The Sasha in his dreams smiled approvingly at his masturbation and puckered her lips as if inviting him for a kiss.

Nix: 21.5 Willpower, 3.5 Remnant, Asleep 1/2
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:01 pm

Ryza got herself a little bit more information to guess what he was dreaming about as Nix, both in the dream and real life, puckered up, with the him in the dream mindlessly stumbling towards Sasha's waiting lips.

(Wake Up)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:05 pm

Wake Up (58) Success, Lap Pillow (68) Success

Right before Nix kissed the literal woman of his dreams, he heard Ryza let out a childish cry of joy. "Awww~" She cooed, which made Nix suddenly wake up to the sight of him kissing Ryza's mesmerizingly soft thighs. They were perfect pillows, weren't they?

Nix: 19 Willpower, 3.5 Remnant
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:18 pm

Nix scrambled to his feet and away from the alchemist, his face beet red. Before she could say anything about what he was just doing, Nix hastily prepared an arrow made of mana and sent it rocketing at her in an attempt to stop her from talking.

(Guided Bolt)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:31 pm

Guided Bolt (75,68) Success
Hands-On Collection (4,57) Success

Ryza definitely was about to open her mouth, but she was promptly shut up by Nix's powerful blast of magic nailing her in the chest. But, she was never one to be stopped by failure. She hopped and skipped towards Nix and traced a finger along that bulge in his pants. "I didn't say you had to stop kissing my thighs, you know~"

Nix: 17.5 Willpower, 2.5 Remnant
Ryza: 23 Stamina, 1 Reagent, 1/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:41 pm

Even with his pants in the way, the feeling of her finger running along his shaft sent shivers through Nix's body. With a fit of unintelligible stammering, Nix tried to explain how he wasn't planning on kissing her thighs and how he won't do so again, but with words failing to come from his mouth, his actions did the speaking for him, specifically his action of creating another orb of mana.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:54 pm

Magic Blast (72) Success
Synthesis (Auto)

Ryza giggled at his adorable and rampant nervousness, and her giggling didn't even stop after he hit her with his magic. "Teehehe! Aw, you're the perfect guy to use this on. Make sure to picker up just like you did in your dreams, okay?" Ryza said as she used the material she had been gathering from pleasuring Nix to make a... a makeup kit! It was almost like she knew what he was dreaming about.

Nix: 17.5 Willpower, 3.5 Remnant
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 1 Reagent, 1/3 Reagent Progress, Cosmetics Creation
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:58 pm

Nix's flustering turned to panicking as he saw the makeup kit in her hands. Even if there was a bunch of different makeup products she could use, the possibility of her applying lipstick and subsequently seeing his reaction to it would certainly be his downfall. With only one option he could think of in his panicked mind, Nix tried to shot each of the alchemist's arms with a sphere of mana in hopes of making her too sore to apply whatever she created.

(Dual Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:09 pm

Dual Magic Blast (71,63) 2 Fail
Cosmetics Creation (Auto), Defense Down (26) Success

Unfortunately, a state of panic was not a state to cast magic from. Nix's aim was wonky and wild as his spellcasting completely missed Ryza, giving her the chance to open her makeup kit and reveal a tube of light pink, almost clear lip gloss. "There we go! Let's try this on." She said before starting to apply her creation, giving her lips a beautiful, shiny, kissable sheen that drew in Nix's gaze like nothing else could. While he was busy gawking at her lips, Ryza gave Nix a loving smooch on the lips that tasted simply splendid. "Mwah! So, how was that?" She asked him with a wink and pucker of her lips.

Nix: 14 Willpower, 3 Remnant, Hypnotized, Defense Down 0/2
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 1/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:12 pm

"Amazing..." The mage said in a daze, his eyes never leaving Ryza's lips before and after the kiss. It was a question whether he was talking about her application of the lipstick or the kiss, but what wasn't a question was whether he was entranced or not.

(Resist)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:17 pm

Resist (57) Fail
Bountiful Assets (65) Fail

"Of course it was, I made it, after all. Fufufu, you're super cute, you know that? Now, I really don't want you to leave before I get the chance to play with you. Material or not, your reactions are precious." Ryza cooed to him, unable to stop giggling at Nix's reactions to her advances.

Nix: 14 Willpower, 3 Remnant, Hypnotized, Defense Down 1/2
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 1/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:24 pm

While entranced, Nix may not show the same nervous reactions to her advances as he would when he wasn't hypnotized, but this reaction of mindlessly staring and longing for her lips was hopefully a good alternative. With a little stain in his pants from pre-cum, it was clear to the alchemist that Nix, in the state he was in, was finally ready to give her the material she needed.

(Resist)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nix vs. Ryza
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next