Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nix vs. Ryza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:27 pm

Resist (28) Success

Nix started to come to his senses as Ryza didn't offer any more kisses or application to cloud his mind with. "Okay, what should I test on you next? Oh, so many choices~" She said, thinking to herself about the next way she could tease Nix into more adorable flusters.

Nix: 14 Willpower, 3 Remnant, Defense Down 1/2
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 1/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:39 pm

With her thinking to herself, Nix had a moment to calm his mind and think of a new game plan. He didn't know much about how she was creating these objects, but it did appear she had to go around and collect stuff, therefore if he was able to stop her from moving for a bit, that should work in his advantage. With that in mind, Nix began gathering the remnant in the area, with it barely being enough for what he planned to do.

(Tesla Cage)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:46 pm

Tesla Cage (57) Fail
Sampling (Auto)

Ryza actually did go around to collect more materials for her crafting and special tools. So much so, in fact, that when Nix created his Tesla Cage, she had already moved out of it before it even turned on! "Whoa! That's a new one! Seems a bit harsh, though... what's the voltage on that?" Ryza asked as she finished collecting her reagents.

Nix: 14 Willpower, 1.5 Remnant
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 1 Reagent, 1/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:53 pm

"E-Enough to stop you from passing through it," Nix lied, knowing that it was only strong enough to hurt a little when passing through. Since he had created it, even if it didn't trap Ryza, he might as well use it as an obstacle for her. Positioning himself on the opposite side of the cage as Ryza, Nix sent a ball of mana through it at her.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:58 pm

Magic Blast (25) Fail
Synthesis (Auto)

Nix hurled a blast of mana, only for Ryza to duck down to the ground and start using that material to make a new and exciting creation! This time, it was perfume? Must've been special, as Ryza gave Nix a smile that said 'I'm going to use this on you'.

Nix: 14 Willpower, 2.5 Remnant
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 1/3 Reagent Progress, Alchemical Aphrodisiac
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:10 pm

Seeing what her special cloth and lipstick had done to him, even thought a normal lipstick would do the same thing, Nix wanted to give Ryza no chance to use this presumably special perfume on him, so once again, while using the failed tesla cage as a barrier, Nix sent two spheres of magic at her in hopes of hurting her arms enough to force her to drop her creation.

(Dual Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:16 pm

Dual Magic Blast (52,20) 2 Success
Alchemical Aphrodisiac (3) Crit Fail

Ryza was about to apply the perfume to herself, but the successive blasts of magic hit both her hands and had her drop the product onto the ground. The bottle shattered, and Ryza knelt down to try and pick up the pieces, to no avail. "Ah, come on, you would've loved that one! It was peach-scented!" She complained in a somewhat childish tantrum.

Nix: 14 Willpower, 2 Remnant
Ryza: 20 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 1/3 Reagent Progress, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:24 pm

"And what else? That was peach-scented and what else?" The mage asked, "That rag from earlier was flower-scented and knocked me out, so what else does this one do?" To conserve the remnant for more important uses, seeing how crafty this opponent could be, Nix added to the amount of it in the area with another blast of mana.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:28 pm

Magic Blast (Auto) Success
Ultimate Thighs (18) Success

Nix scored a hit on the kneeling Ryza, who quickly sprung to her feet and pushed a leg in between Nix's thighs. "It would've made your sensitive and horny, so this~ feels even better. Hey, you ever had a thighjob before?" Ryza asked him with a knowing grin, leaning into Nix as she teased the bulge in his pants.

Nix: 11.5 Willpower, 3 Remnant
Ryza: 19 Stamina, 1 Reagent, .5/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:36 pm

"N-no..." Nix answered, his voice cracking part way through as Ryza's plump thigh forced a moan from the inexperienced mage. Not sure if he'd be able to resist Ryza if she was able to start his first thighjob, as he tried to push the alchemist away, Nix was also trying to form his sentry orb for some extra protection.

(Sentry Orb)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:40 pm

Sentry Orb (66) Success
Hands-On Collection (83,35) Fail

"Don't worry, I'll be your first and your best. And, since I'm so generous, I'll be your second, third, fourth... or just give you one whenever you feel like having one. I've been told my thighs can get quite addicting~" Ryza teased him as he created his sentry orb. "What's that?" She asked him.

Nix: 11.5 Willpower, 1 Remnant, Sentry Orb
Ryza: 19 Stamina, 1 Reagent, .5/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:49 pm

"This was the outcome of my attempt through magic alone to create what I'm requesting you to make. You'll learn what it does soon," Nix explained, her question giving him a good way to ignore her teasing that would of normally flustered the life out of him. With his supply of remnant low now and bound to get lower thanks to the orb he just made, Nix began to start replenishing it with more balls of magic.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:57 pm

Sentry Blast (99) Fail
Magic Blast (71) Fail
Synthesis (Auto)

Both the Orb and Nix himself fired at Ryza, but she had seen that attack enough times to know to take cover behind one of her desks. Once the attack was over, she popped back up with a... lunchbox? Did she make that while she was behind there?

Nix: 11.5 Willpower, 1.5 Remnant, Sentry Orb
Ryza: 19 Stamina, 0 Reagent, .5/3 Reagent Progress, Food Break
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:03 am

Ryza may have figured out the limitations to his ball of pure mana, not being able to go around cover, but even knowing that, it would be a losing game for her if she was to resort to taking cover each time. Even if his attacks aren't landing, they are generating remnant, even if the pace is slowed by the sentry orb using it for ammo, but eventually he'd have enough to create a homing arrow that'd arc around the cover to hit her.

With that in mind and seeing a new creation in her hand, Nix did the predictable thing, trying to stop the use of her new creation by shooting the hand that was holding it.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:10 am

Sentry Blast (22) Success
Magic Blast (59) Fail
Food Break (17) Fail

Nix's bolt of magical energies missed as Ryza put her arms around her lunchbox and turned her back to him. But, the Sentry Orb picked up the slack and nailed her in the back, making her drop the box as she tensed up in pain. It fell to the floor and opened when it hit the ground, revealing that it had... nothing. "Oops... I was in such a hurry I forgot the food." Ryza admitted with a sheepish blush.

Nix: 11.5 Willpower, 2 Remnant, Sentry Orb
Ryza: 18 Stamina, 0 Reagent, .5/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:17 am

Nix just looked at Ryza with bewilderment, confused at how someone who seemed decently clever could also act like this... ignoring the fact he could act just as idiotic when flustered. Predicting that she'll duck back into cover to attempt whatever she was just attempting again, Nix started to prepare an arrow of mana to send seeking her out.

(Guided Bolt)
(Reminding since Sentry Orb acts first, Nix will only have 1.5 Stacks of Remnant when he starts this action, so he'll need to spend a turn to cast it)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:23 am

Sentry Orb (19) Fail
Guided Bolt (Charging)
Ultimate Thighs (97) Crit Fail

"H-hey, don't look at me like that! I'm not some ditzy klutz! Don't make me tease you with my thighs again!" Ryza warned him, and she was about to go over and act on her threat before the Sentry Orb's attack whizzed right by her face, making her fall over in surprise.

Nix: 11.5 Willpower, .5 Remnant, Sentry Orb, Guided Bolt
Ryza: 18 Stamina, 0 Reagent, .5/3 Reagent Progress, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:26 am

Again, regardless that he fell over in a similar fashion when she first pressed a thigh against his crotch, Nix was just looking at her as if her actions had killed all the expectations he had for her. With her on the ground, Ryza was going to be an easy target for the homing arrow, of course, but also the turret unless she scrambled to her feet quickly.

(Guided Bolt)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:32 am

Sentry Orb (Auto)
Guided Bolt (36,5) Success
Ultimate Thighs (9) Crit Fail

Ryza looked devastated at seeing him so unimpressed by her. She was Ryza! The world's best alchemist! With the sexiest thighs ever! And Nix was bored by her! Yet, she couldn't stop herself from getting hit by two back-to-back magical blasts and ending up on her back.

Ryza: 15 Stamina, 0 Reagent, .5/3 Reagent Progress, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:41 am

"Come on, do something. You've seen how I react to your thighs, lipstick, and teasing in general, do something with that and just don't sit there because you made an idiotic mistake," Nix told the alchemist, seeming to be trying to encourage her or at least give her advice. Regardless of what he said, Nix kept on the attack in order to secure more remnant for himself and his turret.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:45 am

Sentry Blast (Auto) Success
Magic Blast (Cool Crit Success

Nix's words were just what Ryza needed to regain her momentarily lost confidence. "Y-you're right! That's it, I'm going to give you a thighjob and kiss combo if it's the last thing I do!" She declared heroically.....

But oh, poor Ryza, as soon as she marched forward to enact her plan, a pair of magic bolts struck her in the gut and knocked her wind right out of her. It was starting to become comedic.

Nix: 11.5 Willpower, 1.5 Remnant, Sentry Orb
Ryza: 13 Stamina, 0 Reagent, .5/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:49 am

Okay, even Nix was starting to feel bad for Ryza at this point, but in order to keep his experiment data accurate, and a little to make up his pride for kissing her thighs earlier, Nix kept on attacking the alchemist. In addition to the blast from the sentry orb, Nix sent two more, having three blasts going towards the poor fortuned alchemist.

(Dual Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:54 am

Sentry Orb (57) Fail
Dual Magic Blast (57,53) 2 Fail
Ultimate Thighs (15) Crit Fail

Ryza ran towards Nix with renewed resolve, ducking under the two bolts he sent at her and leaping over the shot from the sentry Orb. She soared through the air, and it looked like her thighs were bound to land around his face. But, Nix had some pride to fight for, so he stepped to the side and let Ryza crash into the ground in a heap. "Ow...."

Nix: 11.5 Willpower, .5 Remnant, Sentry Orb
Ryza: 13 Stamina, 0 Reagent, .5/3 Reagent Progress, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 12:56 am

Unsurprising at this point, with her on the ground, Nix and his turret each prepared a blast to send at the alchemist. At least she had closed the distance between the two of them by a decent amount in her last attempt.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 1:04 am

Sentry Orb (Auto)
Magic Blast (94) Success
Ultimate Thighs (63) Fail

Ryza was a woman on a mission, now, and she scurried up to her feet and chased after Nix with burning passion. Sensing the dangerous heat from her, he kept her at bay with a pair of quick blasts, but he still needed to backpedal to keep a safe distance from the inspired and lewd alchemist. "Just you wait until I get a bit more material from you! I have a special service in mind that you'll melt for! You'll come back to my emporium just so I can recreate it for you." Ryza said, and the fire in her eyes made it seem like she wasn't bluffing. But, what could she mean as her special service?

Ryza: 11 Stamina, 0 Reagent, .5/3 Reagent Progress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nix vs. Ryza
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next