Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need help finding a video or game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Need help finding a video or game Empty
PostSubject: Need help finding a video or game   Need help finding a video or game EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 9:27 pm

I remember a video about a video game where there is a huge plant at the top of the screen (the boss) and there would be multiple root attacks. Once the girl was defeated, the roots would drag around her and place her halfway inside the bulb of the plant where she will be getting kissed by the girl inside the plant for a couple of minutes. Then, the girl would be pulled in fully into the plant while still being kissed. This goes on for a couple more minutes until the plant finally opens up, showing the girl tied up and the flower girl then goes and starts kissing her some more.

Anyone remember this video and if so, can you point me to where it is?

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a video or game   Need help finding a video or game EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 8:14 am

Just want to bump this up since it's been a couple of years and I've still haven't found it yet. I really hope someone knows what game it's from or at least has the video downloaded.

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a video or game   Need help finding a video or game EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 11:46 pm

Do you have any more clues? Was it pixelated? Japanese? A platformer?
Anything else that might narrow it down even more
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a video or game   Need help finding a video or game EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 6:21 am

I believe it was Japanese, ryona type game. I remember the game having a lot of traps around that if you step on them, a sexual pleasure device would spring up and try to make the girl cum. I don't think it was a platformer and I don't believe it was pixelated.

lelno

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a video or game   Need help finding a video or game EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 10:17 am

is it anthobia by any chance?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1142480/Anthophobia/
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a video or game   Need help finding a video or game EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 9:07 pm

Are you talking about Guilty Hell?
https://www.pussyspace.net/vid-3298599-a1-guilty-hell-enemies-21-30/
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a video or game   Need help finding a video or game EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 4:26 am

Thanks for the suggestions, but neither one is it. I'm kicking myself so hard for not downloading that video as it was one of my favorite kissing scenes back in the day. I also remember it being a top down kind of game where you can move in all directions.

lelno

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a video or game   Need help finding a video or game EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:31 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions, but neither one is it. I'm kicking myself so hard for not downloading that video as it was one of my favorite kissing scenes back in the day. I also remember it being a top down kind of game where you can move in all directions.
can you describe the girl and the genre of the game?
I may have seen the game

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2368-dungeon-prime
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a video or game   Need help finding a video or game EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:12 pm

lelno wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
can you describe the girl and the genre of the game?
I may have seen the game

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2368-dungeon-prime
THAT'S IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Seriously, I've been looking for this game for years and it appears that the account that made this video on YouTube has been banned. Here is a website that shows the Alraune girl:

https://clr-sprite.com/video-dp/

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a video or game   Need help finding a video or game Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help finding a video or game
Page 1 of 1