Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len in the Dungeon of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 2:33 pm

Len shrugged. "Fine by me." Len got to his knees and started massaging the woman's feet, starting just above her heel to work his way up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 2:56 pm

Tease (52) Success

And they felt every bit as good as they looked, she cared for her soles every day. But, the muscles underneath had some kinks for Len to work out. If he could do it before they worked his tension out.

Len: 11 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 6:57 pm

Shit... Len thought to himself... first the message, then the... that.

With that line of thought, Len started pressing his fingers against her feet, pathing his way from her heel to the tip of her fingers, not trying to be too fast lest she may demand more but not trying to be too slow and give her too much time to work him over.

That aside, Len did take his time to try and focus on a very ugly old man covered in shit, because he needed his dick soft before he started worshipping.

[Small Break]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 7:06 pm

Small Break (59) Fail
Tease (61,3) Fail

It was hard to think of anything but the attractive manager when he had to focus so much on properly massaging her feet, the feel and scent overriding his imagination. She smirked at him and let Len do his work for a bit longer. Knowing she could not lift a toe and still leave him a bit hot and bothered.

Len: 10 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 5:34 am

As he finished his message, Len closed his eyes and breathed in one more time, it was all or nothing now.

[Small Break]

Then he started licking, first going in between the woman's little fingers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 8:19 am

Small Break (64) Success
Tease (98) Crit Success

Len deep breath gave him some relief, but then when the manager's sole was pressed against his face and his nose, all of that endurance quickly faded away. To reward him for such an excellent service, she rubbed and gained her foot on him, all but trampling him beneath her flawless hell.

Len: 10 Willpower, Stunned
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 9:05 am

Breathing the manager's scent in, Len kept licking her toes and soles, dutifully worshipping her as he should.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 am

Tease (44) Success

The manager giggled and let her second feet wander down towards Len's crotch, happy to give this footslut all of the indulgence he wanted. At this rate, she'd be the one massaging him into defeat.

Len: 7 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 9:19 am

"Hey!" Len huffed. "I'm supposed to do this." He said, taking her feet onto his hands and giving her sole a long lick... if she wanted to challenge him, he wasn't gonna back the fuck down from it.

Comically, that competitive nature served as focus and resilience to overcome the challenge, whether said resilience could overcome Len's fetish was another matter entirely.

[Small Break]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 9:36 am

Small Break (28) Success
Tease (92) Crit Success

"I'm not the only one allowed to feel good, am I?" The manager asked him. While she delighted in his worship and Len's focus did aid him, she still pressed a sole against his cock and gave him a few slow, sensual strokes along his length. Her smooth skin would be enough to bring any foot fetishist to heel.

Len: 7 Willpower, Stunned
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 9:57 am

"Come on~~" Len moaned. "L-let me finish for fuck's sake." He said, panting as the manager pleasured him.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 9:59 am

Tease (10) Crit Success

"Of course... you can finish all over my feet~" The Temptress teased him as she lowered both of her feet to Len's penis and wrapped it up in her soles. Now he was the only one being serviced here, indulging her masseuse in a refined footjob. But... if he could concentrate through the pleasure, he'd notice her feet were almost free of their knots.

Len: 4 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:04 am

"Hnnn..." He took her feet with her hands and tried to force them out. "I-I S-SAID I WAS GONNA FINISH THIS!" He said, his voice crackling while his throat moaned, but, despite a lot of weakness, Len still forced himself to push through it all and started aggressively massaging her toes.

[Small Break]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:25 am

Small Break (67) Fail
Tease (85) Crit Fail

"Fine, fine... I can feel your cum on my feet later." She told him, lifting her feet off of his cock so Len could continue the massage. He was almost finished with his work... and almost finished with his endurance. She really did have sexy feet, a shame he had to choose between indulgence and freedom.

Len: 4 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:41 am

Well... indulgence could always come later... for now, he needed freedom, so he kept the massage going, focused on all the things he would do after this was done.

[Small Break]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:59 am

Small Break (94) Crit Success

"Well, well, I'm impressed. Your massage was great. So... can massage you before your shift is done? Oh... and are those your girlfriend's socks?" The manager asked him, admitting defeat but giving Len the chance to surrender to her even still.

Len: 7 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 11:09 am

"No." He answered her request, it would feel absolutely amazing, but the player controlling Len is obsessed with storytelling. "And... no.... uh, those socks are just..." He blushed... "She just... y'know, never mind." He said getting up and looking for a certain door to walk out of.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 11:33 am

"See you." The manager bid him farewell, and Len approached a lone door with a label at the end of the room.

"I have to say it: I'm shocked you won. Congratulations, you're free to go. Or stay. Ahead of you is my room, and beyond that is the way out to the daylight. There's no more challenges, but you get to see my face after all the fun we had. Maybe say goodbye." The announcer told him, her tone bordering between congratulatory and slightly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 11:36 am

He did say he wanted to meet the announcer, no?

Len went on to see who was verbally torturing him the whole time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 11:52 am

Len found a girl sitting at a desk in an otherwise ordinary bedroom. She was a little on the short side with red hair, blue eyes, and pink lips. Definitely a cutie. "Why, hello! Did you have fun? And... am I everything you imagined me to be?" She asked him with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 12:10 pm

"I always imagined you to be a disembodied voice... so no." Len shrugged. "Also, fuck you." He agressively pointed a finger at her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 12:31 pm

"There's a bed right here, we can do that right now." The girl chuckled at his curse. "Door's unlocked. What you do next is up to you. I guess freedom is its own kind of pleasure."
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 12:37 pm

"Do I get to fuck you AND be free?" Len asked, he was DEFINITELY going to do that, if he could.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:11 pm

"Good question. You can, but you'll also be free to stay here a while longer if I'm too good for you to resist." The girl moved from her chair to her bed, leaning back and playing with the hem of her top and the waist of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:26 pm

(Quick question? How old is she? Just avoiding a possible FBI scenario)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len in the Dungeon of Lust
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next