Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len in the Dungeon of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:40 pm

The Amazon held him in place and started actively moving her abs against his cock, not letting him go until he was spent. "Come back if you need me to work you over again." She told him while servicing him in a way only she could.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:50 pm

Len fell down on the ground, completely limp from the amazon's service.

"Shit, I lost."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:03 pm

"Damn right, you did. On to the next room with you." She told him, picking him up and dropping him off at the next pair of doors.

"That's one loss, Len. Two more to go~" the voice of the announcer teased him. This time, the doors were labelled Laundry and Dance Studio.

Len: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:09 pm

".... I thought you knew my fetishes, you... uh... disembodied voice" He said, with more awkwardness than he would've hoped in that last bit. "What's your name again?" He asked the seemingly disembodied voice until he came upon a dreaded realization. Wait, I had that thief's thigh highs with me, right?

So... either stockings or getting stepped on? Shit He realized what those rooms were probably about, he probably stood more of a chance of success if he chose the laundry room, so that's where he went.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:20 pm

Inside the laundry room, Len found a couple of maids doing laundry that was almost solely women's undergarments. It wasn't just stockings, but bras and panties and socks as well. "Welcome to the laundry room! Here, the way out is locked. I Ieft the key in those thigh-highs you had on you and threw them into a laundry pile. Have fun finding the needle in the haystack~ maybe our lovely maids can help you. And, you can learn my name once your challenge is over." The voice told him as Len was left to his own devices.

Progress 0/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:28 pm

"Hello, please, I need the fucking key." Len said to all the maids at once. "Did anyone see black thigh highs? Please?" He said while searching all the laundry piles he could.

It isn't hard to find needles in haystacks unless you are timed... and this was meant to be a challenge, right?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:34 pm

"Pleas watch your mouth, guest. What key? I don't know about any key." One of the maids said as she stopped doing the laundry and approached him. "And, lots of the girls hear like thigh-highs, it should be easy to find a pair for you to have fun with~" she said to him, smirking playfully.

Len sensed that the servants would be the challenge here for some odd reason.

Progress 0/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:42 pm

"Oh... uh, thanks... so there is this really special pair." He said. "I had it with me, and..." he said, blushing, GOOD GOD THIS IS HARD He thought to himself while he said it all.

The plan was simple, fool the maids into giving him Brianna's thigh highs and consequentially giving him the key.

[Deception]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:46 pm

Deception (98,67) Fail

"Ah, well, there's so many pairs here. How could we ever know which one is special to you. Maybe you could describe it for us?" The maid asked kindly as she leaned in and suddenly pecked him on the cheek. It was a playful gesture, but it felt like more than that.

Len: 13 Willpower
Progress 0/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:48 pm

A chill ran down his spine. "Oh well... it was black, not super long for a thigh-high..." He said, gesturing with his hands as he made puppy eyes. "Please~~"

This was very difficult to pull off, but it may work.

[Deception]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:52 pm

Deception (8,29) Fail
Awaiting Orders (74) Success

"That doesn't do much to narrow it down, but I guess we'll do our best for you. For now, how can I help pass the time until the other maids find it?" She asked Len, pecking his other cheek and smiling at him. Her sweet hospitality essentially irresistible to all mortals.

Len: 12 Willpower, Must make a Request
Progress 0/4

(A bold venture asking the maids for help)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:54 pm

(Len is not known for his intellect)

"I would like to help you, I need to do my part..." he then eyed her again." A kiss would be nice, though."

[Search]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:13 pm

Search (15) Crit Fail
Order Fulfilled (Auto)

Without another word, the maid pulled Len into a deeper, loving kiss. Her lips pressed against his before she gently let the smooch go with a pop. "Mwah~ was that to your liking, master?" She asked him.

Len: 9 Willpower
Progress 0/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:14 pm

"Yes~~" He said in response. "But i really need to go look for the thigh highs... please." He added, moving to look for Brianna's thigh highs.

[Search]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:18 pm

Search (97) Crit Fail
'Help' (Auto)

As Len looked over the piles of laundry, the maid followed and helped him by leaning against his back and peeking over his shoulder, invading his personal space and pressing her boobs into him.

Len: 8 Willpower
Progress 0/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:20 pm

Len tried not to react much... she was helping after all, right?

[Search]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:22 pm

Search (77) Fail
'Help' (100) Crit Success

As Len rummaged through the mountains of used lingerie, the maid leaned into him more and more and more until she made him lose balance. The both of them tumbled into laundry, and the contestant had plenty of thigh-highs that didn't belong to Brianna over his nose and mouth.

Len: 7 Willpower, Stunned
Progress 0/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:25 pm

With a yelp of surprise, Len had tried to get push himself off the laundry pile, but this was easier said than done, with the maid on top of him and all.

[Stunned]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:38 pm

Sampling (73) Fail

"I'm sorry, master, are you okay?" The maid asked him as he took a moment to figure out up from down. She climbed off of him and gave Len enough space to get upright.

Len: 7 Willpower
Progress 0/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:43 pm

"I'm fine, thanks to you." He said, blushing... wait, no, I have to find the key. he thought to himself as he recovered his bearing and went to look in another pile of laundry.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:46 pm

Search (Cool Success

Well, Len knew for certain that his key wasn't in the pile he crashed in, so he and his maid moved on to another pile that wasn't being taken care of by one of the other ladies.

Len: 7 Willpower
Progress 1/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:48 pm

Then he started rummaging through that pile.

[Search]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:56 pm

Search (76) Success
Awaiting Orders (2) Crit Success

The socks didn't appear to be in this pile either, leaving the two bunches of clothes that already had other maids working on them. Before Len could make his way over, his maid kissed him on the cheek from behind and whispered into his ear. "Is there anything else I can do to help master?~" she purred, the sexual connotations glaringly obvious.

Len: 6 Willpower, Must Make a Request
Progress 2/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:03 pm

"I... can you just..." He blushed. "Can you step on me?" he blurted out in the heat of the moment, despite that he still wanted to continue searching.

[Search]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:09 pm

Search (11) Crit Fail
Order Fulfilled (Auto)

"Yes, master!" The maid responded by shoving him back into the pile he already searched and walked on top of him. Her silken stockings dancing on top of him and regularly teasing both his face and his crotch.

Len: 3 Willpower
Progress 2/4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len in the Dungeon of Lust
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next