Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len in the Dungeon of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:32 pm

Len would commemorate, but that just would jinx it, so he simply kept going for now.

[Sneak]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:35 pm

Progress (43) Fail
Encounter (16) Success

Jinx or no jinx, Len's progress was stopped by running into a college girl shopping for makeup. "Oh, hey! I didn't think there would be any boys here! Can I test my new lipstick on you?" She asked him enthusiastically, puckering her purple, painted lips and leaning in already.

Len: 11 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:40 pm

"Ughh..." He said while leaning back, trying to find a way to slip to her side and run for the exit.

[Escape]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:42 pm

Escape (21) Fail
Smooch (14) Crit Success

Len turned his head as he tried to find a way around. This made his cheek an easy target for the girl to plant a big lipstick kiss on, sending a sweet pleasure through him as his face was marked purple by her lips. "Mmmmwah! Wow, I love the way the marks look!"

Len: 8 Willpower, Stunned
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:43 pm

"Yeah..." He said sighing like a teen girl seeing her crush... except he wasn't a teen girl, but the idea was all around the same.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:49 pm

Smooch (1) Crit Fail

The girl turned Len so she was facing his other cheek, and she started leaning in for another kiss. Very slowly. Like, really really slowly.

Len: 8 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:04 pm

Now that was the time to slip by her, so Len did just that, ducking underneath her and dashing to the left.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:08 pm

Run (Auto), Progress (51) Fail
Encounter (71) Fail

The girl was shocked that he ran away so quickly. She attempted to give chase, but Len took a few detours and lost her completely. She huffed and walked off, needing to find someone else to kiss.

Len: 8 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:11 pm

It was a shame, but Len couldn't afford to fuck around like that, so he wiped the lipstick mark with the back of his hand and tried to get to the exit.

[Sneak]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:23 pm

Progress (90) Success
Encounter (63) Fail

Without any further problems or complications, Len made it to a pair of doors on the far side of the lipstick store. "Congratulations, contestant. You've cleared your first room. I now know not to make the rest of them so easy. Good luck." The voice told him. The titles of the doors were 'Gym' and 'Trampling'.

Len: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:24 pm

"AHEM!" Len coughed as he saw the next 2 options... they really knew his fetishes didn't they?

So he entered the "Gym" room.

(i'm gonna sleep now, good night)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 11:43 am

(I'm back, feel free to post now)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 1:45 pm

Inside, it was, well, a gym. The only thing out of the ordinary was that the people inside were all female, and had tempting curves in addition to jaw-dropping muscles. One of the women approached him, she was tall, tan, imposing, and had a body that could make an Amazon envious. "Welcome to the Gym room! Your challenge is to keep up with me and my workout session! Which means you've already lost, no one is strong enough to match me. And even if they try, they'd much rather worship me instead." She told Len, smirking at him confidently and looking down at him.

Len: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 1:51 pm

"Uhh.." Len stared at the towering woman, maybe just a little bit hard on the lower parts. "What workout again?"

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:15 pm

"My entire routine. If you can make it to the end without tapping out, you win. As if that would ever happen. If you inevitably lose to me, I get to finish you off myself." The gym rat told him. "And we start with stretches. Can't go tearing a muscle, can we?" The woman began her routine and immediately put every inch of her body on display for Len. All she wore was a sports bra and shorts, barely hiding any of her musculature.

Len: 14 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:17 pm

"Ok, so.... are there any alternative win conditions?" He said, closing his eyes so he doesn't get to look at her sweaty, tonned... NO! BAD LEN, STOP THINKING!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:22 pm

"Hmmm... if you think you can beat me in the ring, we can try that. Or, you can just surrender so we can get to the good part. You ever had such a hot woman make love to you before?" The Amazon offered him with a cheeky smirk. Her stretches put all the emphasis on her physique. Her abs, biceps, breasts, thighs, she was rock-solid where she had to be strong, and tender and soft where she had to be sexy. Not to say her brawn was any less arousing for Len.

Len: 13 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:26 pm

"See, I'm an agressive person so..." He looked around for the best spot to brawl at. "Let's fight."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:29 pm

"Ha! You don't stand a chance. Can't wait to make you cum." The Amazon taunted as she took him into the boxing ring. She threw him a pair of boxing gloves and put some on herself, but from her attitude, she probably wasn't opposed to fighting dirty whatsoever.

Len: 13 Willpower
Amazon: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:34 pm

"Gloves? i'm not a fucking pussy." Len said as he immediately charged in order to tackle the amazon's legs.

[Grounding Tackle]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:39 pm

Grounding Tackle (47) Fail
Takedown (Cool Crit Success

The Amazon met his charge and caught him before he reached her legs. She wrestled him down to the ground and pinned him beneath her solid figure, her tits in his face and a thigh against his crotch. "Hah! That's the best you could do?! Or is this just your way of surrendering?" She mocked him.

Len: 11 Willpower, Bound, Stunned
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:41 pm

"Yesa please take me!" Len exclaimed and quickly shushed himself before he could do any self harm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:45 pm

Arrogance Will Check (91) Fail

"Of course a pervert like you wants to be taken by a Goddess like me. So, I wonder where I'll make you cum on me?" She said, already planning her victory as she tightened the smother on Len's face and kept him held down against the mat under her immaculate body.

Len: 9 Willpower, Bound, Charmed
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:47 pm

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID!" Len shouted as he forced the amazon out of him with surprising strength.

[Psyche]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 2:56 pm

Psyche (Auto)

Len surprised the Amazon with his show of force and she had to let him go. She stood across from him and kept a confident grin. Maybe she wouldn't win for free, but she didn't think she had a chance of losing even now.

Len: 9 Willpower, 2 Anger, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len in the Dungeon of Lust   Len in the Dungeon of Lust - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len in the Dungeon of Lust
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next