Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:14 pm

Alita squeaked as her scales, tail and horns faded leaving her looking like a normal girl again as she instantly began to shiver and hold her body trying to warm up "W...what are you going to do to me if i don't need my scales?!" she asked in slight mix of fear and curiousity
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:17 pm

Smoke billowed around the giant dragoness. When it cleared, she was back in her smaller form, but this time with a whip in hand. "Why dear, I'll simply give you your own." she said with a devilish smile as she cracked her whip.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:22 pm

Alita yelped as she fell back and looked at the whip with a little fear "M...my own? how are you going to do that?" she asked as she realized she would never win a fight with how weak she was and with her missing dragon side
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:26 pm

"Like this!" the dragoness shouted as she lashed out with her whip. The weapon hit Alita, but instead of pain she felt a pleasant, if itchy, sensation. She looked to where she was struck to see a... fluffy scale?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:34 pm

Alita squeaked from the impact as she shyly touched the new fluffy scale on her, She couldn't believe it! it was like a softer version of her old scales... She didn't make much of a move to dodge anymore as she was too curious where it would go
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:42 pm

The dragon struck Alita, over and over and over. Each strike of her whip making the former black dragoness feel good and covering her with more fluffy scales.

In almost no time at all, she was back to how she was when she had her collar. If a bit fuzzier.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:49 pm

Alita looked at her body in amazement as she shuddered from the itchiness of her new fluff and her new scales as she looked back to the dragoness "T...this doesn't feel like my old dragon form, i feel different, smaller." she says not knowing how else to describe her new form
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:54 pm

"That's because..." the red dragoness told her with a smile as she approached. She grabbed Alita and kissed her forehead. Her new pet felt a burning sensation as she branded her with her lips. "You are now my kobold."

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:59 pm

Alita squeaked as she felt the kiss on her forehead, blushing as she realized what that meant "S...so i'm pretty much your servant now?" she asked as she looked at her new scales and her smaller form "Or am i some kind of fluffy pet for you?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:04 pm

"Yes." the dragoness said. as her tail wrapped around Alita's neck and pulled her face into her tits. "And my magic means you won't ever think of betraying me."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:06 pm

Alita squeaked as she shivered and softly kissed her new mistress's breasts as she realized she was right, all she wanted to do was obey and serve the dragoness. Betrayal was far from her mind as she looked up to her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:09 pm

The Dragoness smirked before she started breathing fire on her new pet. Alita's new fluffy scales ignited, leaving her feeling a constant arousing warmth.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:10 pm

Alita moaned as she shuddered and continued looking up to her mistress as she formed a deep blush "T...thank you for my new scales mistress..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:17 pm

"Of course, dear." the dragoness said as she gave Alita a condescending pat on the head. She then dragged Alita over to her pile of ill-gotten goods. "You can thank me by going out and collecting treasure for my hoard. I won't be satisfied until I can lounge in it at my full size. But I may give you a few rewards along the way." she emphasized that last point by poking her kobolds crotch with her tail
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 6:38 am

Alita squeaked from the pat on her head and from suddenly getting dragged away, "So i just need to find treasures for you and bring them here?" she asked knowing she couldn't say no to her especially after she gave the hint at the reward
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 1:58 pm

"Well, that and be my little cuddle pet." the dragoness said as laid down on her hoard and starts snuggling her new servant.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 4:00 pm

Alita blushed and relaxed as she cuddled her new mistress, maybe this would be so bad! though she might need to learn some new moves with how soft her scales feel now. She thought as she sighed "Well, i think i'll enjoy being your pet mistress~"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 4:02 pm

"Less talk, more cuddles." the red dragoness said before she silenced Alita with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 4:33 pm

Alita squeaked before moaning softly and kissing her mistress back, enjoying the warmth of her embrace
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 4:38 pm

The dragoness and her new kobold spent the entire night cuddling each other. When morning came, the dragon midara peeled herself away from her minion. "Now go and gather treasure for me." she ordered before giving Alita a steamy kiss goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 4:46 pm

Alita enjoyed the entire night with her mistress and upon waking and getting her new orders she happily accepted. She moaned as she was kissed back her mistress and giggled "Okay mistress! i'll get as much as i can for you!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 6:03 pm

"Just make sure you can actually bring it back here." her mistress remarked as she sent Alita on her way with a slap on her ass.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 7:44 pm

Alita yelps and blushes as she nods "I'll do my best mistress! would it help if i also send more people for you to turn" She asked thinking her mistress might like more kobolds
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 9:07 pm

"Oh, that sounds wonderful." the red dragoness replied with a grin. "Now get going."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 9:12 pm

Alita smiled and nodded as seh left the cave in a hurry, excited to go and do her job givin by her mistress "I'll spread the word for you mistress!" she said as she ran out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix   Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita vs Dragon Dominatrix
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next