Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs. Khulan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 10:10 pm

Looking around, Sieq saw that Nora had went back to sleep on a comfortable looking bed with more than enough room and pillows, including her hefty chest, for two people as he did her chore for her. He also saw that she didn't have a dresser or anything to put her clothes in, just piles of fresh, probably newly bought clothing for the lazy writer to throw on. As he made piles of her clothing, her sleepy aroma couldn't help but make him think how those would make great pillows for him to rest his head on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 10:31 pm

Sieq's eyelids were heavy, he was feeling every bit as lethargic as the kitsune-sheep was as he started organizing the stockings and the panties into neat little piles by her new clothes. These would make good pillows..... but the best pillows would be Nora's breasts. How warm and soft they'd be.... how easy they'd be to nap on.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 8:34 pm

His desires, which were all about being comfortable, sleepy and nothing perverted, and tiredness only worsen as he finished folding up Nora's clothes. She was sleeping in the perfect position for him to going her, on her side with her arms out in a way that almost looked like she was inviting him to come join her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 8:39 pm

Nora's clothes were taken care of... so now he had no reason to delay. Sieq wandered over to the sleeping Nora and fell facefirst onto her chest, snuggling up to the fluffy kitsune-sheep as he started to fall fast asleep the very moment he touched the cute artist.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 8:43 pm

Nora's legs and arms wrapped around the dragonkin, squeezing him against her with surprising strength for a sleeping kitsune-sheep, as she used him as a body pillow. Unsurprisingly after seeing what her clothes did to his mind, his dreams were filled with cuddly goodness with Nora, with a few slightly lewd but still relaxing events happening as well. And even more unsurprisingly, when he woke up feeling fully rested, the kistune-sheep was still sleeping with an iron grip on him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 8:47 pm

Sieq had the best sleep since... Masumi's tail. He couldn't help it, her ability to pamper him and also punish him wasn't really easy to match.

Of course, Nora wasn't so bad herself, it felt so nice to just relax with her. He had to giggle a bit at how cute and cuddly she was. Sieq tried to find a way to squirm away, or if nothing else, get a feel of the artist's fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 8:53 pm

Her grip seemed weaker than he first imagined when he was exhausted, with him easily breaking free of her arms. In a move that almost seemed like she would need to be awake to do, soon after he got out of her arms, Nora rolled over as she grabbed onto a pillow to replace Sieq with, conveniently giving him easy access to her fluffy tail, which on hindsight he probably shouldn't of touched. Seeing how it is a sheep girl's wool that is the most sleep inducing thing about them, the fur of the kitsune-sheep hybrid must be the most sleep inducing thing about her, so after a feel of its fluffy glory, another wave of exhaustion hit Sieq, almost making him want to go back to sleep... but today was the day he was leaving for the shrine, so he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 8:58 pm

Her fluffy tail was so soft and lovely, it was a shame that he couldn't pass out on it. But, Sieq had a task to do. He silently stood up and started walking out of the artist's home and straight towards Masumi's so he could start his task. Just a trek through the woods and a talisman swap, and he'd be done.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:05 pm

When he arrived back as Masumi's dwelling, he was instantly under the motherly kitsune's attention. "Where were you last night? Did you have something to eat? Why are you returning so late in the morning?" Masumi asked, it being hard to tell if she was angered at him or was concerned about him, as she began forcing packs of everything he would need for the trek into his arms, "I had made such a protein heavy meal for you, and you dare not to return. There are leftovers if you are hunger."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:08 pm

"I'm sorry for not coming back last night, I was at Nora's place. She was nice, I did some chores for her and read one of her books. And I... ended up falling asleep with her. Sorry... and I'm sorry about letting any food go to waste." Sieq told her like a child apologizing to his mother. It's been a long time since he felt like that... was it weird that he responded to Masumi like that? Also, as soon as he got the pack with leftover dinner, he opened it to have a few bites.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:14 pm

"For god sake, if you are going to eat it here, at least warm it up," The motherly kitsune huffed as she took the pack from him so she could go warm it up for him. Now that she was gone, Sieq could turn his attention to Nabu, who had written down, "She has trouble sleeping when a guest doesn't return home at night, and she seemed disappointed that you weren't here to help her produce the 'tonic'"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:17 pm

"Oh, the tonic.... I'll go ask her about it. I don't want her to be mad at me. I really appreciate all she's doing for me." Sieq said as he moved to follow Masumi so he could make her feel better. "I appreciate you, too, Nabu. And, I'll be sure to always return here from now on. I wouldn't want to give her another sleepless night."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:25 pm

"She already made it. She can do it herself, she was just looking forward for your assistances," Nabu quickly wrote down to clear up the possible misunderstanding that the tonic wasn't produced because Sieq wasn't there. By the time Sieq joined Masumi in the kitchen, she had heated up the leftovers and sat them at the table. "Sit and eat," She commanded him, waiting for him to do so before she started explaining what each talisman she was sending with him did and making sure to thoroughly explain how her milk was only to be used in worse case scenarios.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:30 pm

Sieq now felt bad in more ways than one that he wasn't there to help Masumi with the milk. He probably would've gotten a pass to feel up her breasts... that was a cruel punishment for falling asleep at Nora's place, but he couldn't think of it as unjust. Also, he sat and ate the very moment Masumi told him to. "Thank you for the food, ma'am. I'm sorry you had to make the 'tonic' without me. I'll get this talisman squared away properly to make it up to you." Sieq told her. "And, let me know if I can do anything else to repay your kindness."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:36 pm

"That's basically why you are making this trip for us," Masumi reminded him, "But if you must repay me more, you can assist in making more of the tonic once you return, since it wouldn't hurt to have extra on hand."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:39 pm

Sieq smiled at that. "I'd like that. Almost looking forward to it already. And, sometimes, it's worth doing nice people a favor just for the sake of it, you know? You've been more than nice with me, both you and Nabu." He said before quickly eating up his meal.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:45 pm

"But you can't tell me you don't also look forward to the reward of doing nice people favors, especially when those nice people are midara," Masumi replied, and she wasn't wrong, seeing how he was rewards for the favor of folding Nora's clothing, even if her original reward was going to be giving him a discount on a clothing related comic.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:50 pm

"Er.. You're right, the rewards can be nice. But for you, knowing I brightened your day is enough. It can't be easy being the voice of reason in a village with Khulan and her 'nieces'. And, you still saved me from getting bred." Sieq said, trying to sweet talk the kitsune to distract from just how true her words were.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:56 pm

"Khulan had nothing do with you spending the night with Nora, correct?" Masumi asked. His attempt at distracting her from her previous words worked like a charm as he mentioned the exact reason she was concerned about him not returning yesterday.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 10:01 pm

"No, she did not. That was all on me. Oh, and Nora and I didn't do anything naughty. She was just a good cuddle partner... being a sheep and all." Sieq told her. "No reason to mad at Khulan there... at least for that one instance." He chuckled, knowing the only responsible wolf in the pack may have been Dyani.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 10:10 pm

“That’s good to hear… that one instance? Where there other instances yesterday that I need to be aware of?” Masumi questioned him, “Do I need to give Khulan another earful or two while you are gone?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 10:13 pm

"Oh, no, she's actually been on her best behavior with me. I'm sorry to imply she wasn't. I just meant she might have been getting up to some other trouble. You never know when she'll find another adventurer like me to drag over here. Although, I guess not everyone has the dragon scales like I do." Sieq said assuringly before he stood up and double checked his inventory.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 10:27 pm

“She’ll drag in anyone she finds interesting or suitable for mating, not just people with scales like you,” Masumi informed him, “I know she has a hunt planned for the son of the dog midara that was captive with us. His mother was bred for the best hunting sense and also to be the most domestic of us, and that boy at least inherited those senses, which Khulan wants to get into our village.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 10:30 pm

"Son of a dog midara, huh? Should I tell him to stay away if I see him, then? Also, I'm guessing Khulan wants the hunting sense for the offspring, and the domesticated part so it's easy to convince him to stay." Sieq replied casually. "Also, another captive, but she's not here? Has she moved on?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 10:43 pm

“She took a more aggressive approach to vengeance than us. Her hunting sense mixed with anger wouldn’t allow her to sit around while we make the ultimate hybrid, so she went out and started attacking human villages herself. Ironically, it was the samurai who freed us that kept stopping her attacks, and after he did that enough times, he had unintentionally gotten power over her domestic side so she stuck around him until she convince him to marry her. They now live together in some remote mountain village where the samurai grew up,” Masumi informed him, “And her son already knows about Khulan, she is practically an aunt to him as well since she looked after him a lot when he was just a puppy and his mother needed some ‘personal’ with his father.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs. Khulan
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next