Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len vs. The Gyaru Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 10:04 pm

"Ah... right, sure... Ugh... how can I explain it..." Len had to admit, she was right when it came down to his... falling outs and all of that, would he really need to go in-depth with it? Fine.

"Look... I'm sorry for our... uhh... problems. Even if 90% of them were your fault. I just...uhh" Oh god, this was going to be hard to admit. "Look, I just threw a big ass fit after my parents got taken, and i... for some reason, thought that it was a good idea to just head off and 'look for them' despite having no idea where to do it, I just thought that if I looked hard enough, I would find them. But I didn't, so you are my only lead now." Len regretfully admitted to his mistakes, going off completely blind was NOT a good idea and he definitely wouldn't have done it if he had thought things through, but he still did, and now he was begging one of his childhood nightmares to help him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 10:12 pm

"So that's what happened.....that's actually really rough, damn. I can't blame you for what you'd did, if I lost my folks, I'd lose it, too." Carol said with surprising understanding. "But, I don't know anything, I just saw you storming off. I couldn't see or hear the people who did the kidnapping, I was working on homework for once on that night. It was like the first time I did my own homework in a month... and then that happened... so I've kind of never done homework ever since. That shit is cursed." She explained to him as she sighed, looking rather down about this talk. As if she was sharing or feeling some of Len's pain. Also, she was talking like there was nothing wrong between the two of them at all.

"Still bent out of shape over all the teasing from years ago? You know I would've stopped if you just dated me, right?" Carol asked him, steering the conversation away from Len's objective a bit.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 10:21 pm

"AHEM! WHAT?!" Len shouted, partially in shock. "W-what 'do you mean if I just dated you'?"

He had to admit, Carol was hot, and she definitely wasn't the worst out of his nightmares... hmmm, maybe she was just... dragged down by the other people, it's not like Len wasn't easy to anger, so it's entirely possible that she got dragged into Len's anger simply by being there... man that's rough.

"Either way, do you know if granny is still around?" He asked, referring to the cat lady Len used to hang around, she lived in this neighborhood, but probably would be too old to actually remember anything that happened that day.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 10:27 pm

"Granny? Oh yeah, she's still around. I see one of her cats nearly every day." Carol answered before going onto more pressing matters... for her, at least. "I mean if you were my boyfriend and dated me then I wouldn't have picked on you, because I was trying to get you interested in my by bullying you! I've heard that some guys are into that shit, especially from good-looking chicks. Heck, I'd be down to go out with you right now if you wanted." The heavily accessorized young woman said as she started stepping out of her doorway and walking towards Len.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 10:33 pm

"A-ah, right!" Len said, flustered a bit... he had been bullied by midara so much, he couldn't really see Carol in the same light as he did before, also he still had that annoying collar around his neck, which means that every time he got aroused, he got weak, and he definitely was getting weak in the knees right now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 10:36 pm

"So, is that a yes? Come on, I can introduce you to the girls and let them know not to fuck with you." Carol said as she took Len's weak reaction as a sign to press further. She walked to him with a rocking sway to her hips and took his hand in her, drawing his attention to her long and multi-colored nails. "What's with the collar, by the way? Didn't know you were into fashion like that." That question was rich coming from a girl wearing a pink choker.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 10:49 pm

"Oh, right... the collar... that's a midara issue that I never got to solving." he said, lightly embarrassed by Carol's advances, but not completely flustered. "Also... sure, we could go out... but I think I would need to bathe first though... maybe there is water in my old house." He said, trying to buy some time for himself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 10:52 pm

"You can just bathe at my place. Wanna tell me about this Midara problem?" Carol responded as she pulled on his hand to pull him into her house, a threshold that might not be easy to come back from once crossed.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 11:04 pm

How could Len even resist? She listened to him and understood his problems, she wasn't cruel or anything... also she was kinda hot. So Len just went along with it. "Right... so there was this big tower in a forest, and it was doing annoying shit to the people around it, so I went there to stop it, but I wasn't good enough and that's how the collar happened.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 11:08 pm

"That's rough, some Midara are way tougher than they look. That collar's for keeps, huh? Looks kinda cute on you." Carol said, resisting the urge to treat Len like a good boy. "Anyway, bathroom is up the stairs, first to the right. Want me to join you?" She asked that without a hint of hesitation or shame, as if she was asking to join him for a run to the convenience store.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 10:32 am

"Yeah, they really do... Oh, I wouldn't mind." He answered, not remotely ashamed of agreeing to her company, I mean... he midara-hunted a lot... this was just another Tuesday for him, really.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 10:48 am

"You go up first, I'll get a change of clothes and join you." Carol told her guest as she went up the stairs and went into the second door on the left of the upstairs hallway. Now that Len was taking it in, this house was a lot like his old one. Except, you know, furnished differently and it smelled a lot more.... feminine. And, no squatters and all that.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 10:58 am

Len's heart pounded a little bit, but took a slow breath and went inside the bathroom, and then started to get undressed and then just let the water flow, this was weird for the man, and I mean bathing in a private place, and not in an inn or a river.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 11:17 am

The water ran hot and the tub was clean, so this was likely a step up from what he was used to. Just as the bath was getting full, Carol walked into the bathroom, her clothes thrown over her shoulder while she herself was completely naked. Every inch of her tanned, supple, voluptuous body on full display, no part of her anything less than impressive. And, quite a bit of her even better than that. It was a miracle how she didn't have back pain from those tits, those thighs could crush a watermelon, she was probably the best kisser in town, and her feet would make getting stepped on a reasonable request.

"Well, the water's fine, you can get in." She told him casually as she set the clothes she'd wear after their bath onto a rack.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 11:27 am

Oh shit, she is hot. Len gulped and went in the tub, crouching inside of it to leave room for Carol while he felt the water around his skin... it was oddly pleasurable.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 11:34 am

Carol walked over to the tub with boundless confidence before she got in as well, sighing as the water hugged her skin. Her curves were now glistening wet... "Ah.... yeah, I like it extra hot, thanks." She told him as she leaned back and soaked.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 11:49 am

"So... uh... how is life?" Len asked awkwardly, while he examined her body... shit she was even better when wet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 11:53 am

"Going good, got a part-time job, going through school." Carol answered casually before she started rubbing herself with a bar of soap, lathering up her heavenly curves is suds and bubbles. "Didn't think I'd be taking a bath with you today, but here we are~" That line, there was a teasing edge to her voice. She simply couldn't ignore his constant staring, after all.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:45 pm

"You still in school?" Len almost forgot that he dropped out of school, but had his numbers mixed up. "Well, life is full of surprises, you also... eh...grew."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 3:22 pm

"More like college, now. And yeah, I grew, didn't I? Did those Midara that worked you over have huge tits like these?" Carol used her forearms to squeeze her soapy boobs together.

"Thick thighs?" She ran her nails across the skin of her powerful, glistening legs, ending it by showing off her wiggling toes.

"Plump lips that kissed you to submission?" She winked and puckered and smacked her lips, reminding Len of just how much eye candy he was dealing with, here.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 6:03 pm

"Actually, I got stepped on a lot," Len said. "Also... hmmm... I don't... wait, no, I remember getting a titfuck from a midara with boobs bigger than yours, her name was... uhhh Ma-something, I forgot." He was starting to get much more comfortable with this conversation, so he began to wash more intently, his hands roaming on the back of his head and around his legs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 6:10 pm

"What, tits bigger than mine?! And, you don't even remember her name? Wow, no class, huh? If a lady is kind enough to titfuck you like that, you should at least remember." Carol teasingly scolded him as she pressed her breasts together again for his pleasure. "And, size isn't everything, you know~ I bet my breasts would break you really fast~"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 7:43 pm

"Ight, bet." Len said and clenched his fists, welcoming the challenge. "Do you want me to fight, back, midara-hunter-style? Course, not inside the bathtub."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 8:02 pm

"If you fight back, I'll have to use everything I've got against you, but I think you'd like that even more~ So, where is that fight gonna be?" Carol agreed to his proposal as she scrubbed herself down, her every movement drawing more of Len's attention to her envious body.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 8:16 pm

"I would indeed, as long as you wouldn't be mad with taking a few punches... If not then... well I'll manage." Then, he got up from the tub and grabbed a towel to get himself dry. "Wait, don't we have a date first?" He realised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len vs. The Gyaru Queen
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next