Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len vs. The Gyaru Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 12:35 pm

"The idea?" She asked as she tried to catch her breath. Then, once she did, she answered while locking her lovely eyes with Len's. "I just like dancing for people and making them feel good, I can't help it! I see a cutie and everything in me tells me to give them a show, and maybe a little more. I also.... take a teeny bit of energy once they orgasm. Just a bit! They could get it back if they just ate an apple or something." Dahli answered, and by all accounts she looked like she was telling the truth. Any panic or distress in her voice was likely due to how she just get wrecked and how she was aware that she was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:28 pm

...obviously
"Right, you are coming with me then." Len said before he grabbed her by the the wrist, then tried to get her by the shoulders and hips then toss her up around his back and carry the midara like a potato sack to a police station, looking to claim his bounty and some measure of financial dignity.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:56 pm

"Eep!" Dahli squealed somewhat adorably as Len heaved her over his shoulder, and she was too beat up to stop this from happening. The dancer's body and perfume were probably hard to ignore for the young man, but the seductress didn't have the strength for seducing right now.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 4:54 pm

"Don't complain, learn the meaning of consent instead." Len said before moving to haul that beautiful ass to the closest police station, his nose twitching all the way through.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 5:02 pm

"Hmph!" Dahli pouted and didn't argue any further as Len carried her away. The police officers instantly recognized the woman on the wanted poster and took the dancer off of his hands. For a job well done, and for bringing the dancer in without serious injury, Len even earned a little bonus on top of the posted bounty.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 5:36 pm

Len clenched his fist in comemorative fashion and let out a low "Yes!" when nobody would be close enough to notice, then, satisfied, he would now do the groceries (cuz of fucking course), and buy not only a good few 4 carrots to chew on like bugs bunny, but also would get freshly baked bread, a sausage and a bit of butter to go with it, put the erect, long piece of meat inside that deliciously soft mound of warm existence, thankfully lubbed up by the creamy fluids.... in other words he ate half-assed hotdog.

Then he moved on to go back to Carol's house and finally boast about making money.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 5:41 pm

4 carrots and 1 hot dog later, Len was walking up to Carol's place. The Gyaru Queen... well, who knew what she was up to? She might not have even been home. Oh well, she gave him permission to hang at her place, so maybe he could have some more time to himself.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 3:19 pm

There was no way to be sure of whether Carol was inside her house, so Len simply went in, given he had permission from her, and then, as he opened the door, he shouted: "ANYBODY HOME?!" Hopefully Carol would answer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 5:51 pm

"YEAH!" Carol shouted right back to him, and he could hear her high-heels coming down the stairs. "You're back, huh? How you doing, man?" She asked, wearing cozier, warmer, and more casual garb, a sweater and yoga pants that proudly showed off her curvature.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 5:52 pm

"I'm fine, just got paid." Len answered as he closed the door, puffing out his chest in pride. "Beat the everliving shit out of a midara for it." He added while jumping onto the closest chair he could spy and just slouched there like he had gotten back tired from his job, except he was very much energetic right now, so it was more of a 'getting comfy' thing.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 5:56 pm

"Nice. There's always bounties like that popping up, so it doesn’t have to be a one-time thing." Carol said as she sat down too, lifting and crossing her legs. "So, you actually controlled yourself around that midara, huh?" She asked, already looking like she wanted to hear a story.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 6:08 pm

"It was nothing..." Len brushed Carol's inquiries off, but with one glance at her eyes he realised it would take more than just one phrase to please his... host.
"Alright, she was a dancer. I met her at some place, then we talked a bit, then she asked me to dance, I accepted, learned she was sexually abusing people and kicked the shit out of her." He listed the events as far as he cared too, not really concerned whether Carol was following him or not.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 6:13 pm

"Oh, I think I saw that bounty. Yeah, some Midara just can't help themselves when it comes to seducing people." Carol said, seemingly keeping up with Len's story. "My day wasn't nearly as interesting, I mostly just cleaned up some stuff." She chatted while quickly checking her nails, and then just loafing around alongside Len.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:51 pm

"Right..." Len said as he adjusted himself in the chair, shaking his ass and burying it deeper inside it so he can get his back perfectly straight, gotta work on that posture, y'know? "So... in the mood for anything? I'm bored." Len said, aware now how perfectly used he was to the life on the road and how perfectly bored he was with all of this... stability.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:54 pm

"Wanna fuck?" Carol asked instantly and completely seriously. Maybe he should've seen that one coming. Also, there wasn't any law that said Len couldn't go back to living on the road... although he had no big, grand objective to pursue at the moment.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:57 pm

"Yes." He said, completely seriously, he was bored anyway and Dahli *almost* got an erection out of him, but he beat her so goddamn bad which meant that he couldn't really get off today yet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:04 pm

"Awesome." Carol got up, cracked a smile, and got on the couch with Len, staring into his eyes. "Now, what to do to you this time?" She asked before leaning in to give him a kiss from her marvelous lips to start things off.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 12:41 pm

Len closed his eyes and kissed her back, but he didn't intend on just laying back and getting bullied right now, so he decided to exert some force and push her toward a corner of the couch and then lay on top of her. "How about..." He whispered away while his hands weaved under her sweater and started slowly pulling it up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 1:00 pm

Carol smirked as Len took the lead, willing to humor him for now. She looked up at him with what could only be described as 'bedroom eyes' and let him strip her. "How about what? Trying to get to my tits?" She asked him, wanting to see how this played out.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 1:08 pm

"I'm not really thinking, so I'll just see what happens." He said, pulling her sweater off and then going in to rest his face between her pillows. "Mnnn~~" He moaned out while cuddling up close to her, but didn't really do any other move.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 1:14 pm

"Heh, you're at least thinking with the head between your legs." Carol quipped, preparing herself for some boob worshipping when she saw Len go for her tits. There was no bra under her sweater, just a pair of big, marshmallowy mounds of heaven. But, seeing Len just cuddle, the Gyaru was surprised, and then amused. "Fufu, you're a big softie, aren't you?" She teased while putting her arms around him and pulling him deeper into her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 7:11 pm

(I think we should finish this here ngl)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 7:31 pm

(Alright. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for the RP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len vs. The Gyaru Queen
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15