Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len vs. The Gyaru Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 1:17 pm

"Are you going to get back to that, then? And, I know you're gonna play the proud dude act, but I'll still offer you some cash to help you out." Carol said. "Look, I'm just saying you don't gotta be alone as you work through this, man. You came and asked me for help to find your folks, so it's no big deal to ask me for some other help." She told him.

If Jay knew she wasn't included in Len's internal dialogue, she would've been very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 1:34 pm

"Look, you've already done more than I can pay back... I can be on my own for now." He said, but he still couldn't muster the will to get out of this oh-so-comfortable sofa... much less to ask Carol out on a date, which, to be fair, he did want to do since they first 'fought'.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 1:37 pm

"I know, but I want to do more. Okay, maybe I won't spoil you rotten, but I'm not gonna let you go and sleep on the street. Fuck that. I have a big place, you're not a bother. Even if I didn't, I'd just drag you into my bed." Carol argued, unable to look at Len's ass and read his mail about the date thing. Because if she had even the foggiest notion that Len wanted to date her, she'd be basically forcing the date on him.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 1:57 pm

"Alright, fine!" Len huffed while crossing his arms, glad that he was going to stay with Carol despite not admitting to it. "But expect me to earn my keep, I don't want you patronizing me." he stated, despite wanting this, he didn't want to feel like he was getting carried by Carol
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 2:01 pm

"Sure, sure, makes sense to me. You can get some work around here, I'm sure. Maybe we can go out and hang out sometime, and I'll let you pay for that so you feel like a big, strong man." Carol replied, smirking a bit as she teased Len over his own pride. "You can buy me some outfits you wanna see me wear, too, if you really want to earn your keep." She joked.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 2:15 pm

"I'll buy you a chastity belt, then." Len said while Jay got completely left out of the conversation. "But what now? I'm not in the mood to work after all that walking."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 2:29 pm

"Not happening. Buy me something sexy, it's way too late to act like you're not into me." Carol told him, gently pushing his shoulder. "Now, you take a day off. You've earned it. Tomorrow you can do better. No one is expecting you to be up and at em immediately after what happened." She patted his back and gave a friendly smile. Yup, there was a heart under all those curves and makeup.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 8:11 am

Len breathed a heavy sigh and went to sleep in just a few moments.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 6:54 pm

"He just passed out, huh? Don't blame him." Carol commented as Len started to dream of whatever he liked.

He'd find Carol's living room to be empty of anyone other than him when he woke up, leaving him to wonder if Jay stuck around or not. The Gyaru was probably in her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 8:00 pm

Len got up lazily, stretched, and looked out the window to see if the sun was shining or not.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 8:05 pm

It was definitely shining, and it definitely was sunrise, too. There was a window with the blinds open that lit up the entire room. Len was likely the first one up, and he was told to make himself at home.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 8:38 pm

Since part of him would feel kinda bad about just disappearing without talking to Carol first, he decided to write down "I'm going to find a job" in a letter and pin it to the door before leaving and actually going to find a job, he would also lock the door after he left and toss out the key under it, thus making sure no one would go in while Carol slept, then, he would roam around town and look for anything that could make him money.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 9:17 pm

Divenity wasn't a small place, but Len could probably find job postings somewhere if he looked hard enough. He left without eating breakfast or anything. Oh well, he'd probably be okay. Carol wouldn't mind him up and disappearing either, right?
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 7:00 pm

He could easily go for a while with nothing on his stomach, in fact, he knows that there is a job that he is decently experienced in and that pays well: Midara hunting.

Rationalizing a little (i know, miracle), Len would go to the nearest police office and look for wanted posters or job offerings for some muscle of any kind on his way through (tbh, he couldn't care less if he was going to lift tables for old people, hunt midara or whore himself out), and he would grab the first job offering he saw, if not he would head inside the police office closest to his home, as now the lay of the land was coming back to him, and ask if they had any bounties on anyone.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 7:15 pm

Len would easily find a board of wanted posters for Midara adjacent to the police station. There was quite a cast of characters here, including one that was a fake cop that was 'arresting' people for sex. Another described an incredibly busty woman in dancer's garb that was inviting people into lewd waltzes.... and dancing with them regardless of their answer.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 7:29 pm

Meh, Len could do better than kinky handcuffs and cop outfits, so why not take a look at the dancer and scan the poster for any details? It's what he did btw.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 8:19 pm

The poster described that most of the reported victims of her sexual assaults were in the more wooded areas that were lower down the mountainside when they encountered the dancer. The woman's identity wasn't confirmed, but they suspected her to be either a minor, lone succubus or a minor Midara. The poster advised not touching her breasts and not watching her dances.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 7:49 pm

Now that chick with a cop kink was starting to look like a good idea, oh well who gives a shit about good ideas anyway? Len took the poster with himself to make sure no one would get to her before he did and then moved on to the lower mountainside and from there he would decide how to find the midara, that is, unless he was stopped by someone yet again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 8:02 pm

Len was able to enjoy a leisurely and lonely stroll through the city and down the mountainside on his way to his bounty target. As the buildings were replaced with rocks and the rocks were replaced with trees, he could see the local nature and wildlife seemed to not be suffering one bit from Divenity.

About a half hour after his departure, Len heard rustling in the grass dead ahead, and he found a lone woman in very scant dancer's garb dancing in a clearing. Her breasts, easily the size of his head, jiggled and swung obscenely with her every step.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 8:15 pm

Oh, he understands now why they said to be way of any dancing or boobs... those melons were indeed lewd, and the whole dancing just made them even more arousing.

But I am not a normie, Len thought, and thus he approached the woman and said hello, might as well announce yourself first, no?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 8:25 pm

The woman kept performing as Len approached, although she seemed to be surprised as her dance had a small hiccup once he announced himself. "Hello! Care to dance with me? The weather is lovely, and the clearing is so perfect~" She offered while swaying and twirling her body. Hardly an inch of her was left to the imagination, especially not as her girls heaved and bounced all around.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:23 pm

"Actually i'm here for your bounty" He said non-chalantly as he grinded his knuckles together. "'Course you can just come quietly or pay me off, but i need the money." That was a lie: he didn't need the money as much as he needed payment, there is a subtle difference in these two.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:42 pm

The dancer seemed shocked that Len would say such a thing. "I would much rather dance with you. Maybe I'll go with you if you can keep up with my steps." She said, refusing his demand as she twirled and smiled surprisingly warmly.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:48 pm

And thus, Len was proposed with a dillema: play the midara's game or brute force it... Oh well time to do something stupid yet again.
"Alright, what kind of dance?" He asked, not like he knew how to dance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:03 pm

"Come here~ I'll lead the way~" The seductress said sweetly, opening her arms wide and beckoning Len closer. Her large breasts in clear and open view made the sight even more inviting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len vs. The Gyaru Queen   Len vs. The Gyaru Queen - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len vs. The Gyaru Queen
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next