Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ignaz vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 1:28 pm

The specifics of the attack didn't matter as he flawlessly avoided it. "I'm just not a fan of talking in the midst of combat," Ignaz replied, his voice revealing that he had teleported a distance behind her, as the sky darkened once more, Yang not needing to look up this time to guess at what caused it.

Soul Storm
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 1:35 pm

Soul Storm (65) Fail
Reckless Strike (23) Fail, Recoil (40) None

"Alright, then we can cut the chatter." Yang agreed as she looked up to see the rain of knives coming. She thought fast and threw a fist into the ground, causing a bunch of dust to kick up and block Ignaz's sight. So, even though he had plenty of knives, his powers had limits and he couldn't see his target. When the dust settled, the busty blonde appeared unscathed, and she was giving him a cheeky smirk.

Ignaz: 20 Willpower, Teleport CD 1/5
Yang: 22 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 1:38 pm

Despite not being able to see her within the dust, with the amount of knives he rained down on her and hearing no sounds of pain coming from her if she happened to be hit, he was able to figure out about where she would be, so once the dust settled, Yang saw one last knife coming directly at her.

Throwing Knife
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 1:49 pm

Throwing Knife (55) Fail
Marvelous Suns (74) Success

Yang ducked low at the last second, the angle letting Ignaz peek right deep down into her cleavage... wow she'd make most Oni that Ignaz knew jealous. She then quickly stood back up, and now that he had a good look at her again, the rogue could notice that her hair seemed to glowing with a light, orange-yellow aura. As if it was lightly ablaze.

Ignaz: 19 Willpower, Teleport CD 2/5, Disadvantage
Yang: 22 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 1:55 pm

He might of complimented her cleavage if they were in a battle... and if he didn't believe that they were still trying to kill each other by the end of this. With her better than most breast and glowing aura, he started believing the she must be some sort of super oni, meaning he shouldn't be taking her lightly. Since they were still a fair distances from each other, Ignaz waited for her to prepare to take a shot, or better yet, blast herself towards him, so he could take it as an opening to stab her head once more.

Mind Rend
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:08 pm

Mind Rend (95,40) Crit Fail
Confident Flirt (Auto)

Ignaz had his plan, but he must have been staring at Yang's chest longer than he thought. She was able to walk up to him and get within a few feet before he realized what was happening. "Hey, I know we said no chatter, but you're totally checking me out. I don't mind, though, and you're not half-bad yourself! The cute cat ears plus that handsome face, nice eyes, too. I wonder what your muscles are like under that armor~" The blonde was now just blatantly flirting with him, she was trying REALLY hard to try and get in Ignaz's head and mess with him... or she was just enjoying herself.

Ignaz: 19 Willpower, Teleport CD 3/5
Yang: 22 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit, Advantage 0/2
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:13 pm

Her attempts of getting in his head was finally working, but it was getting him more curios than confused. Oni were known to be muscular and somewhat attractive, but none straight out flirted like this, that was more of what a succubi would do. "What are you, succubi or oni?" Ignaz replied, managing to keep a straight face despite the flirting of his opponent, as he struck out of her.

Cross Slash
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:23 pm

Cross Slash (56) Success
Indulgent Stretches (16,75) Success

"Am I a what?" Yang asked, and Ignaz thought those words might have meant she was angry. But, from her widening eyes and rosy cheeks, she seemed to be flattered. She winced from the blow and stepped back so she had enough space to start stretching.

"I'm not either of those things, I'm a human! Promise! Say, what makes you think I'm a succubus or oni? Something in particular?" Yang said with a smirk as she made sure to really emphasize her toned muscles and bouncy breasts as she warmed herself up.

Ignaz: 19 Willpower, Teleport CD 3/5, Infatuated
Yang: 20 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit, Advantage 1/2
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:31 pm

"Your body is that of an oni, but you act more like a succubus," He replied. explaining his thinking in a simple way that Yang could understand, and with the tone of his voice, it was unclear as he said that as a compliment or said it with disgust/distain. This simply explanation wasn't intended, but was what came out of Ignaz as his mind focused more on her body, his mind recalling some rumors that oni would humiliates their prey before slaughtering them, with this humiliations coming in many forms, but the one on his mind now was that they would force their male prey to get off to their sweaty armpits after a work out or battle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:37 pm

Booby Bump (13,51) Fail

Yang blushed a bit more and smiled, and she couldn't tell that Ignaz's gaze was going to her slightly sweaty underarms. "Well, that's pretty glowing praise, isn't it? I do try to go for the strong and sexy vibe, so I can tell why you feel that way. Still, I promise I'm just a human. A damn good-looking one, and a really strong one, but other than that I'm normal." She chuckled as she gave Ignaz enough time to spot imagining how she'd humiliate him.

Ignaz: 18 Willpower, Teleport CD 4/5
Yang: 20 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:44 pm

"How is being compared to those demons a praise?" He replied, her word choice snapping him out of the slight daze she had him in. Once again, there was noticeable distain in his voice, although this time is was clearer where the distain came from. Now that his mind was clear... of images of this busty brawler in front of him humiliating him at least, Ignaz went back on the attack.

Heart Attack
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:50 pm

Heart Attack (39) Fail
Rising Dragon (76) Success, Downed (21) Fail

"De-demons?! Okay, I know some Midara aren't nice at all, and succubi are actually considered demons, but they're really not all bad here. Besides, you were only comparing me to their best assets, right?" Yang asked as she tried to meet his disdain for demons and try to dampen it with her words, even as she sidestepped his stab and thrust her fist into his gut in return.

Ignaz: 16 Willpower
Yang: 20 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:59 pm

"Midara... she as said that twice now, is that an actual thing? And succubi aren't bad, what world is she living in?" Ignaz thought to himself as he stumbled back from Yang's blow, but he took this backing away as another chance to make distance between and throw another psionic knife at her. "I compared you to their only traits, besides that they are both pure evil demons," Ignaz replied.

Throwing Knife
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:04 pm

Throwing Knife (14) Crit Success

"Pure evil? Okay, you and I might need to have a talk after this." Yang said before getting cut off by taking a knife to the shoulder. She grunted and rubbed the area where it got her, pausing to tend to the point of impact instead of fighting.

Ignaz: 16 Willpower
Yang: 19 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:08 pm

There wasn't anything to tend to, besides maybe soreness, at the point of impact as his weapons didn't leave any wounds behind. Pausing wasn't probably the best idea for Yang, as it gave Ignaz time to fill the sky with blades once again. Maybe a single one will hit this time.

Soul Storm
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:14 pm

Soul Storm (82,32,25) 2 Success
One-Two Strike (72,25) 1 Success

Yang seemed a bit baffled at how there wasn't any wound, but at least it didn't tear her clothes. As she considered that, she looked up. "Oh shit..." She got rained on by the blades this time, grunting in pain until she forced herself to move, tackling her shoulder into Ignaz and halting his magic spell.

Ignaz: 15 Willpower
Yang: 17 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:30 pm

Ignaz tried tanking Yang's tackle and stand his ground, in order to have a opening to shank her in the head once again.

Mind Rend
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:35 pm

Mind Rend (3) Crit Fail
Rising Dragon (Auto), Downed (97) Fail

Unfortunately for Ignaz, Yang was stronger than she looked and managed to push even harder to knock him away before he could stab her. His boots dug into the sand and he stayed standing, but the blonde's raw power was proving troublesome.

Ignaz: 13 Willpower
Yang: 17 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:37 pm

Since he was being pushed out of range by her sheer strength, Ignaz went with her strength to make distance between them once more, throwing yet another knife at her.

Throwing Knife
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:41 pm

Throwing Knife (47) Fail
Reckless Strike (19) Fail, Recoil (27) 1 Damage

Yang sidestepped fast to avoid the knife, and she planted her feet again right away. She smirked at Ignaz, but she seemed to be taking heavy breaths. No doubt, she must be feeling a little winded from this prolonged battle.

Yang: 16 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:44 pm

Ignaz was doing much better in terms of stamina as he was used to prolonged battles without breaks, and he wasn't going to give Yang a chance to catch her breath. He disappeared from her view once again, reappearing right behind her as he aimed another strike towards her chest.

Psychic Teleportation Attack, Heart Attack
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:50 pm

Heart Attack (14) Crit Success

"Nngaahh!" Yang's cry of pain sounded throughout the arena as Ignaz plunged the blade into her heart. She fell to a knee, almost looking like she was about to bite the dust. But then, the aura surrounding her and her hair burned even hotter and she climbed back to her feet. "Alright, you're better at this than you look. Let's go Ignaz!" She challenged him with a fiery glare.

Yang: 13 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 2 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:55 pm

Before she could even stand back up all the way, Ignaz was already attacking her once again with a psionic weapon in each hand.

Cross Slash
(I forgot to include it in my original post and I tried editing it in, but I didn't do that quick enough and you didn't see that I meant for that to use Psychic Teleportation so feel free to start the cooldown if you want)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 4:01 pm

(I'm going to be honest, Ignaz needs a little luck, and his first roll was actually 15, so I just changed it to 14. Keep the Teleport CD)

Cross Slash (79) Fail
Booby Bump (91) Crit Fail

Yang swiftly evaded his swipes and tried leaping at him with her big, sweaty tits thrust out at him. Luckily, Ignaz managed to stick out a leg and trip her up before he got to find out what they felt or smelled like.

Yang: 13 Stamina, 3 Ammo, 2 Burning Spirit, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 4:06 pm

As he tripped her, Ignaz stuck a hand out on the path her head was going on and formed a blade within its grasp, meaning that she was going to get a headache once again that hopefully lasted longer than the previous one.

Mind Rend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignaz vs. Yang
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next