Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn Vs. Erika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 2:36 am

Bellossom didn't stop there. Squeezing her tits in her hands as she continued to pump his length. Intent on getting at least one more orgasm out of him before she let him go.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 11:18 pm

No more howls came out of the half midara, only moans as Bellossom kept moving her breasts on his cock and gave him not chance to recover from his first climax.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 7:05 pm

"You are so incredibly stubborn." Bellossom said as she continued to pump his crotch. A hint of triumph in her voice as she "punished" the half-midara for his resistance with an increasingly intense boobjob. "It makes me want you even more."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 7:41 pm

"I'm... stubborn?" The dog boy asked between moans as Bellossom's 'punishment' payed off and she was rewards with another load of Quinn's seed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:10 pm

"Extremely stubborn. I dance for you as sexily as I can and you just won't, give, in." Bellossom told him. Her tone of voice a mix of annoyance and excitement. "But I got you in the end." She added as her boobjob finally began to slow down.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:21 pm

"Oh, so that was supposed to be sexy?" Quinn replied, almost sounding surprised that a midara dancer would be dancing sexily. If he left his reply there, it would probably be insulting to the pokemom, so thankful he expaned on his response, "I thought I found it appealing just because I really love watching performers perform their performances, but turns out that was what you were intending it to be!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:30 pm

"That's it. I am going to break you." The pokemom declared. Surprisingly she didn't sound angry, she sounded determined, like someone taking on a challenge they refused to back down from. Her boobs speeding up once more as she asked her Erika to summon Vileplume again.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:33 pm

Quinn, as innocently minded as he was, was confused at why Bellossom suddenly decided to break him, but he couldn't voice his confusion. With her starting back up again so soon, a singular howl escaped from him before the noises she was drawing out of him turned back to moans.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:49 pm

Erika let Vileplume back out of her momball, the shy pokemom blushing at the sight of Quinn trapped in a mind-melting boobjob. "Come help me out. He's clearly a slut for scents. Let's finish him together." Bellossom told her fellow pokemom determined to show Quinn true pleasure. The mushroom capped pokemom was taken aback by the request. But she didn't resist or complain. She kneeled down beside Quinn and pulled him into a loving kiss. Shaking her head slightly to fill the air with her aphrodisiac spores. That familiar scent he loved so much coming back in full force as Bellossom continued to pump his crotch.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:58 pm

While Bellossom smelled great on her own, Vileplume's scent was on a whole other level. Between the attention of the two pokemoms, Quinn's mind completely melted as Bellossom's breasts and Vileplume's lips felt so amazing with how sensitive Vileplume's sweet scent was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:30 pm

Vileplume quickly got caught up in the passion of it all. Her kisses growing increasingly lustful as her hands roamed Quinn's body. Her scent intensifying with her desire. The effect was not lost on Bellossom, who began to occasionally moan and shiver herself as Vileplume's scent filled her lungs. Their growing lust only caused them to pleasure the half-midara even more, his whole body melting into a sweet smelling heaven of pure pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:29 pm

Quinn was unable to hold back with his whole body getting a taste of pleasure, firing yet another load of his semen for the duo of pokemom.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:37 pm

The two continued until his was completely drained, until Vileplume's scent, lips, and Bellossom's breasts were the only thing on his mind. Erika recalled the triumphant pokemoms into their momballs and gave Quinn a moment to recover. "Sorry about that. Bellossom can be very competitive." She said, offering the dog boy a hand.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:51 pm

"You don't need to apologize. I told her we could do something she wanted to do, and that is what we did," Quinn replied as he took her hand, "She was an amazing dancer! Since your her trainer, does that mean you taught her the dances? If you did, then what did you teach Vileplume?" Despite being drained dry moments earlier, Quinn seemed to be in a pretty fine condition or at least his curiosity made him seem so.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 12:38 am

"That's not exactly how pokemom training works." Erika chuckled as she pulled Quinn to his feet. She ended up pulling a little harder then expected and the dog boy nearly ran face first into her kimono clad chest, getting a big eyeful of her elegant curves. "Pokemom training is all about encouraging them to develop their natural talents. I can dance, just not as well as Bellossom, but I understand what she's doing well enough to give advice and help her hone that talent. As for Vileplume? I help her work on her confidence in battle and help her find ways to use her assets to their fullest potential. Especially her seductive scent." Erika explained, giving Quinn a wink as she mentioned on Vileplume's spores and pheromones.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 1:21 am

“So you are like a professional adviser? Can you only do that for pokemoms or can you see how to help others as well? Like what about me? How would I develop my natural talent?” The dog boy asked once he pulled his mind away from her bountiful bosom, “Wait, no, don’t answer that! The point of my training is to learn how to learn on my own. Maybe you could have me fight a pokemom that you think would be good training for me? Hm… If you are really good at giving them advice, does that mean you know how to fight yourself or is it like dancing and you just know how to advise others on it?”

Now that he wasn’t in the middle of a fight, this not having to focus on a fight, his mind was running wild. If she didn’t want to continue being barraged by questions, she should probably do something to distract him, whether that is have him go into another fight or show off some flowers to him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 1:25 am

"I do know how to fight like a pokemom. Would you like to face me?" Erika offered with a sultry smile. If Quinn was a more suspicious person he might even suspect that this had been her plan all along.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 1:30 am

“Sure! If you don’t mind facing me, I’d love to spar with you!” Quinn eagerly replied, no thoughts on what that smile meant or if she had planned this going through his head, “Hm… Are you a human or midara? Or I guess you could be also pokemom. Is it fine with me using my katana like it’s intended or should I be using the back of the blade?”

For as little intelligent thoughts that seemed to go through his head, he did seem to be very careful to make sure he wasn’t going to injury his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 1:43 am

"I'm human. But I've learned a thing or two from my pokemom's. I'll be fine." She assured him. "Although you using the back of your blade will help keep my kimono intact." She mused, a little concerned about what his blade might do to her clothing.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 2:09 am

“I’ll try to use the back of my blade, but no promises that I’ll remember that in the middle of the fight,” Quinn assured Erika, “But if I damage it to much, I’ll make sure to pay for a new one.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 2:21 am

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll do great." Erika assured him as she positioned herself on her side of the battlefield and struck a seductive pose. For a second Quinn could have sworn he caught Vileplume's scent in the air.

Quinn: 30 Willpower
Erika: 30 Stamina + Vileplume Passive
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 2:27 am

Her assurance clearly made the dog boy happy if his wagging tail was anything to go by, and Vileplume was out here not too longer ago so he wouldn’t be surprised with a lingering scent. Assuming that the pose was her indication of being ready to start, Quinn went in for a quick slash to test the waters of this pokemom trainer’s abilities.

Flash Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 2:32 am

(Flash Strike -roll 100- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

Quinn landed a solid hit and bounded away before Erika could react. Impressing the pokemom trainer with his incredible speed.

Erika: 29 Stamina + Vileplume Passive
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 2:36 am

Quinn only learned one thing from that, which was she couldn’t deal with speedy attacks… or she just wasn’t prepared for it that time, but ignoring that second possibility, Quinn knew exactly what his next attack was going to be.

Blossom Dance
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 2:44 am

(Blossom Dance -roll 12, 21, 46, 60, 11, 84, 6, 66- 6 Successes, 2 Fails)
(Essence of Sweet Scent -roll 71- Fail)

Erika futilely attempted to defend herself from his lightning strikes, but Quinn's speed was unmatched.

Erika: 26 Stamina + Vileplume Passive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn Vs. Erika
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next