Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn Vs. Erika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 10:59 pm

Quinn didn’t notice the pokemom waking up either. For one, his tail was free spirited, so it wagged whenever it wanted to without him even noticing, and two, how was he supposed to be focused on his surroundings with the curvy woman in front of him making out with him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 11:24 pm

Quinn's first indication that Vileplume was awake was when she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She seemed to be a bit jealous of the way Erika was making out with him. The pokemom's scent intensified as she began to compete for his affections.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 11:25 am

Intensifying her scent was all Vileplume needed to do to gain Quinn's attention. With surprising ease, he broke from Erika's intense makeout session so he could turn around and face the pokemom, snuggling and cuddling against her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 12:07 am

Vileplum quickly pulled him into an intimate loving kiss of her own as she cuddled against him in return. Erika took the opportunity to press her soft boobs against his back as she let the two have their fun.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 6:47 pm

Quinn wasn't expecting this kind of kiss from Vileplum, but he didn't mind nor did he stop her from continuing. With a sweet smelling lady kissing him from the front, and another sweet smelling lady providing him comfort from behind, the dog boy was happy and relaxed, with the only tension in his body once again being in his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 7:14 pm

Vileplum squeezed him close. She seemed almost desperate to keep him as close as possible as she deepened and deepened the kiss. Her tongue beginning to explore his mouth as their make out grew increasingly passionate. With Erika rubbing up on him from behind Quinn found his hardened member rubbing against Vileplum's thigh. Heightening the pleasure every time she moved.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 7:22 pm

Quinn tried to warn the usually shy pokemom about his manhood rubbing against her, but between the feeling of her thigh rubbing against his shaft, Erika's breasts against his back, and especially the very deep kiss Vileplum had him in, all the dog boy could do was let out some moans into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:07 pm

If Vileplum realized what a lewd position they were in she didn't seem to care. Her kiss continuing to deepen as her thigh applied more and more spine-tingling pressure to his sensitive shaft. The samurai was being softly squeezed between two women as sweet smelling as they were sexy.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:11 pm

Quinn's moans turned into whines as Vileplum further intensified their current positioning. Her kiss was nice and all, and everything else got him aroused, but just a stationary thigh pressing against his crotch wasn't enough to relieve him of the tension building in his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:19 pm

Then, much to Quinn's surprise, the normally reserved pokemom wrapped her smooth thighs around his manhood and began a vigorous thighjob. Vileplum was far to caught up in her own lust and passion to feel embarrassed. All that mattered was feeling good and helping Quinn feel the same.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm

The sudden thighjob and the surprising amount of vigor put into it caused Quinn to briefly howl before returning back to moaning into the deep kiss Vileplum had him. She was certainly fulfilling the making Quinn feel good part of her plan, if the seed he just fired between her thighs were anything to go off of.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 11:29 pm

Once Vileplum had kissed him to her hearts content. She returned to just cuddling, now holding Quinn even closer. If the half-midara allowed it this would go on for hours. The three's peaceful cuddling occasionally interrupted by Erika and Vileplum working together to deal with his "tension".
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 6:09 pm

Surprisingly, the cuddly dog boy was the one to speak up about breaking up the cuddling session. "Hey? Would you guys call this indulging?" Quinn asked the sweet smelling ladies before further going on to state, "A close companion of mine while I was with her worried that I indulged myself too much. So if this is indulging, we should probably stop."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 9:20 pm

Quinn's question surprised the pair. "I would definitely consider this indulging. But I don't see why that's a bad thing." Erika hazarded as Vileplum took the opportunity to give Quinn one last gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 9:31 pm

"You don't see why indulging is a bad thing? Isn't doing something that makes others worry generally looked upon as a bad thing?" Quinn replied, somewhat revealing the innerworkings of his mind. He didn't seem to think indulging itself was a bad thing, or that it was bad for him to indulge, he just thought the worry it caused him companion was the bad thing. "So since this is indulging, we should stop... but my companion and I cuddled a lot as well, so cuddling must be okay. So I guess we could keep cuddling, just without the kiss and other stuff you've been doing to stop me from being pent up," The dog boy continued.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 11:47 pm

"I don't understand what has your companion so worried." Erika said with a shrug. She didn't know why someone would want to resist pleasure, but she respected Quinn's wishes. "I'll leave you two to cuddle it out. I have business to attend to." The pokemom trainer said, politely disentangling herself. If teasing the dogboy was off the table then she figured she'd let Vileplum have some alone time with him. The pokemom nuzzled against his chest placing her mushroom cap right beneath his nose and giving him a fresh dose of her scent.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 8:17 pm

"Have fun with your business," Quinn said before letting out a happy purr as the pokemon nuzzled against him and let him have even more of her sweet scent, any thought of getting active leaving his head and being replaced with the thoughts of sweet, comfortable relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 8:54 pm

Vileplum shifted a little as she got comfortable. Elated to have Quinn all to herself again. She didn't say anything that might break the content silent. Her happy smile and irresistibly sweet scent said it all.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 9:03 pm

Even though he was in a perfect position to sleep, with so much rest already under his belt, Quinn couldn't keep his eyes closed, so he just laid there taking in Vileplume's warmth and scent.

(You can end the cuddling session whenever you want, we are starting to near two and a half pages of it)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 9:08 pm

(I was planning to wrap it up right about now actually.)

The two stayed like that for hours, maybe days? It was impossible to track the flow of time when they were both so happy and relaxed. But all things must come to an end, and this was no exception. The two were roused from their stupor by Erika clapping her hands. "Wakey wakey. You two have been laying in that flowerbed all day." She told them.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 9:12 pm

Quinn let out a small yelp of surprise as Erika suddenly clapped. Usually, if he wasn't so relaxed and distracted, he would of heard her approaching, so he was completely caught off guard by her. "Really, we have?" The dog boy questioned as he looked up at her from the flowerbed. He didn't get up immediately, waiting for the pokemom cuddling with him to let go of him first.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 9:45 pm

"Yep. I kept expecting you to get hungry or bored. But you two were apparently having too much fun for that." Erika mused. Vileplum slowly and reluctantly disentangled herself from Quinn, standing up and stretching as it hit both of them just how long they'd been cuddling.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 2:14 pm

Quinn performed his stretches on the ground, amusingly and ironically incorporating a downward dog pose into his routine. "How could we get bored when it was so relaxing?" the dog boy remarked with a playful grin, swiftly rising to his feet. After an extended period of lounging and snuggling, he felt a surge of energy coursing through his body, leaving him completely revitalized.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 12:00 am

"Vileplum is a great cuddler. Thanks for stopping by. You gave my pokemom's quite a workout." Erika said, pleased with how this impromptu bout of training had gone. She was especially surprised by how hard Vileplume was crushing on the newcomer, but in her defense he was very cute.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 1:38 pm

Quinn expressed his gratitude with a smile, acknowledging the acceptance he received for joining the sparring session despite not being a woman. "I appreciate you including me in the sparring, even though I don't fit the usual criteria," he cheerfully responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn Vs. Erika
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next