Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ignaz vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:10 pm

With a bit of motivate from her harsh words, and his competitiveness to prove her wrong that this was too much again, Ignaz seemed to catch his second wind as he resumed his titfucking and eating out with even more vigor than before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:19 pm

"Fuuu, that's better!" Yang said, unable to say anything more elaborate between her moans as she orgasmed a third time against Ignaz's tongue. She did everything in her power to endlessly pump and grind his cock between her titties, milking him of whatever seed he had left.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:22 pm

It didn't take much as he only had two loads left in his balls, which came out of him in no more than ten more thrusts into Yang's divine girls.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:29 pm

Once Ignaz finally dumped the last of his cum into Yang's breasts, she shoved him to roll him onto his back. Then, she got up and showed off the absolute mess of her tits. "This?" She said as she scooped his seed up with a finger and tasted it. "I'd say it passes. Congratulations, kitty slut, you've earned the right to empty your balls into my chest whenever you want. Your smoking-hot bully will allow it." Yang declared.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:35 pm

With his libido finally cleared up from the perfume, Ignaz started to come out of the horny trance he was in, which was only clear by how he diverted his eyes from Yang's tits that were covered in his seed. He was too exhausted to get up or even make use of his sharp tongue.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:37 pm

"What's wrong? Too ashamed of the mess you made in a moment of passion? I understand, you couldn't help it. You love your bully so much, that when we reunited, you had to confess your love the only way you know how~ I bet Blake has read books like this." Yang teased him, wondering if Ignaz could somehow try to word his way out of this.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:41 pm

"Shut it... you oni... That was only... because of the perfume... Toralia made to... specifically made to effect me..." He replied as he tried catching his breath. No matter how hard he tried to think, he wasn't in any mental state to compete verbally at the moment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:44 pm

"This perfume? The perfume that made you super horny? So, the first thing you did when she sprayed it on you was teleport straight here and fuck the oni that's the love of your life? Why, I'm flattered, I didn't know your feelings about me ran so deep. I thought you wouldn't like me because I'm just a sweaty, slutty oni~" Yang teased facetiously as she picked up the perfume. Oh yeah, she was hanging onto this. No doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:48 pm

Seeing that the perfume was here seemed to reenergize the tabaxi, although the first thing he did was act like a cat that spotted a spray bottle, scurrying away from it and Yang.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:53 pm

"Aww, he's shy~ How cute, but I've already had my turn." Yang teased as she went over to her partner, whose back was facing Ignaz. Blake was wearing her bra and panties again, and the blonde gave her a spritz of perfume on her feet and her ass. "Good luck, kitty." The blonde said before the catgirl took the stage.

"You couldn't possibly want to put your face in my ass, would you Ignaz?" She asked as she rocked her hips from side to side.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:58 pm

Ignaz backed himself as far away from Blake as he could, ending up in one of the corners of the room, while also covering his nose with a hand. "I'm not saying no, but I got nothing left in me at the moment, so you don't have an reason to do that," Ignaz told her. After his experience with Yang, he was too exhausted to teleport, or even run, so there was little chance he could escape Blake if words didn't work.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 11:01 pm

"Aw, I guess it's no fun if you don't want it. I know Toralia can make her perfumes reinvigorate a guy's stamina, but oh well~" Blake shrugged as she kept rocking and swaying her hips to and fro in a steady and slow pattern. Her abundant booty serving as a hypnotic pendulum, although Ignaz may not be as prone to hypnosis than certain other people.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 11:09 pm

“It can do that?” He replied, a hint of fear was in his voice as now a perfume that can make him mindless horny and can apparently rejuvenate him was in Yang’s hand. He wasn’t prone to hypnosis, but in his exhausted state, the slow sway of Blake’s hips certainly was relaxing him, with his guard noticeable dropping.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 11:11 pm

"It might be able to, want to come closer and give it a test?" Blake cooed as she kept swaying her booty for Ignaz, letting him stare to his heart's delight. Her cheeks looked so full and soft and curvy, and he knew they smelled even better than they looked.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 11:21 pm

“A test?” Ignaz replied, his voice sounding like he was in a daze. Maybe Blake’s hypnosis was able to entrance him, or perhaps after a day and a half of experiments with Toralia the mention of a test put him into an obedient state.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 11:27 pm

"Just come closer to my cute little butt, and give my cheeks a little sniff~ That is, if you want to have some more fun. And hey, if the test of the perfume doesn't work out, you can just take a nap with these as your pillows~" Blake purred as she kept up the soothing, erotic show of lewd flesh.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 11:31 pm

Without a second thought, Ignaz crawled his way over to the swinging hips of Blake and took a big sniff of the perfume on it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 11:37 pm

The special perfume made it easy to sink even further for Blake, and his libido was definitely spiking. But, even Toralia's formula wasn't perfect, Ignaz still had difficulty getting it up. Yang really had milked him dry, leaving nothing left for her partner.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:03 pm

The catgirl could feel her panties getting pulled off before finding Ignaz tackling her to the bed. He began to aggressively worship her rear and hump her leg, even if he couldn't get himself erected yet. Blake's panties were thrown right next to her head, and seeing how they had the perfume sprayed on them, she might feel the effects if Toralia's formula wasn't just able to affect tabaxi, but other feline races or even animal races also.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:38 pm

Blake purred and forced her ass back into Ignaz's face and grinded it on him, and she even moved her legs to wrap her feet around his cock. "Nnnn! Toralia's perfumes are... nnn!" The catgirl moaned and laid face down on the bed while the tabaxi went to town. Yang just laid back after she cleaned up the huge mess on her breasts
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:44 pm

It may be a first for Blake that a male with their face in her rear wasn't completely erected for her as she wrapped her feet around his still flaccid cock, but she could feel his erection slowly forming as he ravished her cheeks with his mouth and hands.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:46 pm

"Come on, get hard for me. You get to spill at least one load for my feet, Ignaz." Blake told him as her toes rather intensely tried squeezing and massaging his cock while she wiggled her ass in his face.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:51 pm

Rather she meant to do it or not, the rough treatment her toes were giving him was exactly what he needed to accelerate the process of hardening his manhood, with Blake finding him fully erected between her feet in no time. Since Blake's rear had no sensitive spots like Yang's nipples, that Ignaz knew of, to make it feel better for her, he could only amp up the roughness of his worshipping.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:56 pm

"M-m-more!" Blake demanded as she suddenly pushed her hips back, pushing Ignaz over so she took her rightful place sitting on top of his face. From this position, her footwork became much more accurate and agile, dancing against his glans and stunning him with how good a woman's toes could feel.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 8:02 pm

With this change in positioning, Ignaz was now in a position where he could thrust his hips into Blake's feet, trying to fuck them as she danced them around his cock. Taking her words as be more rough, Ignaz's worshipping turned even more aggressive, focusing on things like biting, pulling, clawing, and spanking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignaz vs. Yang
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next