Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ignaz vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 10:01 pm

Was he not getting a peep of them already, and probably much more than just a peep? “I crave them… I want to feel them…. I want to taste them…” Ignaz mumbled as he viewed everything part of her bouncing breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 10:04 pm

"Of course you do. Be a good boy for me, and you'll get everything you crave and more~" Yang's voice assured as her tits closed in and pressed against his face, giving him a warm, pillowy squeeze that immersed his face in the sanctuary of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 10:19 pm

Ignaz would question how he was able to feel them despite not being able to swat them away, but the feel of them was too great for that to cross his mind. He had gotten the feel he was craving, so now for the tasting. Ignaz ran his tongue through the bountiful cleavage being shoved into his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 10:22 pm

The taste was, expectedly, of sweat.... but between armpits and tits, Ignaz was probably getting used to it. Not to mention how good it felt to just run his tongue along these soft girls. He was rewarded with more big squeezes and rubs, Yang's cleavage massaging his face rather intensely.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 9:16 pm

With the reward of getting bullied by Yang’s magnificent mammaries, this only encouraged the tabaxi to taste more of her titflesh.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 9:30 pm

Ignaz got to enjoy this domineering and assertive smothering for what felt like an hour, having all of his senses filled up by Yang's bountiful breasts to no end. Whatever his reactions would be to this experience, it'd be abruptly ended by the real Yang removing the headset and ending the sensations.

The tabaxi could see the other cat-person lying on her side and trembling from an afterglow, a boob-drunk smile painted on her face. "Hope you enjoyed the sideshow, now you get my full attention~" Yang teased him, smirking.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 9:33 pm

By the time the headset came off of him, Ignaz was completely out of it, just staring at her cleavage in a daze. How could he not be in a state like this after experiencing her breasts for what felt like an hour.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 9:40 pm

"Fufu~ What's the matter, something on your mind, cat-boy?" Yang teased, giving herself a good and overly exaggerated stretch that presented her abs and her breasts right before Ignaz's eyes. Close enough that if he leaned forward, he'd be buried in boobs yet again. "That was just the appetizer, pervert, but I can understand if even that sample of my tits was too much~" She spoke to him very condescendingly, hoping that'd trigger some of that bully dynamic that she knew he liked.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 9:47 pm

Her words certainly did have the effect she was looking for, as she could see his fully erected manhood twitching already, although the view she was giving him probably could have caused that also. He dared not to undermine her bullying and lean forward to burry his face in her breasts. If he did so, she’d probably punish him… wait a moment. With the thought of possible punishment in his broken mind, Ignaz leaned forward and smothered himself in her ample breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 9:52 pm

Yang chuckled and pulled Ignaz out of her cleavage by his hair so she could look him in the eyes. "I appreciate you know your place, boob-boy, but I didn't say you could smother yourself~ Maybe I should make you wait even longer for your turn, teach you some patience~ Unless you beg me for forgiveness~" She teased, swaying her tits before his eyes but not letting him get another taste of their softness squishing his face. "Come on, beg your high school bully to spoil you."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 9:57 pm

In his state, Ignaz was trying to get the best bullying to tit ratio that he could, so he did beg for it, but he begged in a way that Yang knew wasn’t how he would really beg. “Please spoil me…” He simply mumbled as his eyes stayed locked onto the pendulum that where her tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 10:01 pm

"Hm? I didn't hear you, pervert." Yang said, giving him some more eye candy before lifting his chin to meet her eyes. They burned with depraved lust and her lips were curled in a mischievous grin. "Beg me properly, kitty. Oh, my mistake, you don't want to be spoiled, do you? You want to be punished by your sexy crush, since she's so hot and sexy." She cooed, getting off on the chance to be the one 'winning in their constant tug of war of teasing.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 9:46 am

Now with the option of punishment on the table, Ignaz gave Yang the begging she desired for. "PLEASE PUNISH ME WITH YOUR MAGNIFICANT BREASTS!" He begged at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 10:21 am

Yang gave Ignaz a smile of pride and satisfaction before getting things underway. She pivoted her torso and then swung herself back around, smacking him squarely in the face with her perfect tits. Then, she did it again, and again, and again. Every slap giving him a full face of breasts.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 10:37 am

Ignaz shivered with each smack on the face, both from the punishment itself but also from the the feel of Yang's girls.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 10:41 am

Yang kept bumping and bullying Ignaz's face with her huge tits, not letting up until she gave him such a massive faceful that it knocked the tabaxi down onto his back. Then, she'd pull him back up, force him head into her cleavage, and give him the biggest, roughest squeeze yet.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 10:47 am

With Yang, either knowingly or unknowingly, going back to the treatment 'she' was giving him with the VR headset on, Ignaz went back to what he was doing during the treatment, licking at her cleavage like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 11:02 am

Yang laughed at Ignaz so obediently following her training. "Atta boy, pervert. Worship your bully's boobs. My big, sexy tits are all you're gonna dream about for a week. If you keep being a really good boy, I might make things even better for you." She teased, wanting him to show total and complete submission to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 11:05 am

Ignaz continued showing love and devotion to Yang's breasts. He licked them, kissed them, suckled on them, etc. Anything his horny, perverted mind could think of, he would do to them if his sexy bully allowed him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 11:08 am

"Mmm~ You're already a stellar boob slave. Here, get those hands in there. Maybe use some of that magic. You know my girls love it." Yang encouraged him, undoing his handcuffs and giving Ignaz freedom of movement. She felt very confident that he would only use it to further indulge rather than resist her.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 11:29 am

Her confidence wasn't misplaced. As soon as his hands were free, he followed Yang's encouragement, covering them in psionic energy and beginning to mindlessly fondle her funbags.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 11:34 am

Yang moaned and gave Ignaz another huge squeeze for his efforts. "Nnnn~ Almost there~ Revere my tits! Submit to my chest! You're addicted to me and my boobs!" She commanded, trying to knead and massage Ignaz as roughly as she could using her girls.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 11:38 am

By this point, Yang didn't even need to partake in it, as with how rough Ignaz was taking his groping of her breasts, he was roughly kneading and massaging his face with her breasts on his own.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 11:40 am

Yang smiled at her newest fan of her tits, and she leaned back and let Ignaz take it away. Lightly moaning and sighing as her sensitive breasts enjoyed his every touch, every kiss, every lick. She would have to give him a big reward once he was done. Maybe two rewards. Two big, bouncy, warm, round rewards.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 2:18 pm

Surprisingly, she didn't have to wait long for Ignaz to exhaust himself and climax as he volatile her tits with his hands and mouth while violating his face with her tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignaz vs. Yang   Ignaz vs. Yang - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignaz vs. Yang
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next