Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Mirage Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 9:45 pm

It was truly a dream, no, a great fantasy come true, and every second of it blew his mind. "Oh god~ Big sister, please don't stop...!" His lungs filled with her pheromones, all he could think about was her and the other Succubi in the castle in the moment, every inch of his body shuddered, as she drew steadily towards a climax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 9:55 pm

"Teehee~ If you say so, little bro~" Alice cooed as she shook and jiggled her breasts all over Ferro's body, bullying and drowning every inch of him with her endless assets. Her pheromones were more potent than ever, igniting the intruder's lust like starting an engine. And, now that was going, it could keep going until it ran out of gas.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 9:59 pm

With her pheromones fueling his horny desires, he did his best to pump his cock amidst Alice's cleavage. Every bounce, jiggle, and sway of her tits that crushed his body with pleasure left him devolving into incoherent moaning, reaching a peak as he climaxed, shooting spunk into her cleavage.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 10:06 pm

Alice giggled at Ferro's first climax and kept pumping him for more and more, not wanting to go easy on him. Her magic absorbed his seed so there'd be no mess, just an endless valley of hot and squishy tits intent on smothering the daylights out of Ferro. He'd get intensely familiar with every last inch of Alice's boobs, even if their perfection was too much for him to handle.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 10:14 pm

Ferro's groans and cries were muffled by the seemingly endless expanse of her boobs. The flood of thoughts of Alice and how perfect she was started to slowly fade out as he came to another ejaculation, his cock twitching after as it was ready for more. The more she made him go over the edge, the more he started to blank out.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 10:40 pm

Every orgasm Ferro offered to Alice's cleavage only encouraged her to keep dominating his entire being with her enormous and relentless tits. Not only did she have a clear advantage with how great her boobs were, but her technique was amazing, too. She employed different movements before Ferro could get accustomed to any of them, rolling, rocking, squeezing, pumping and more.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 10:59 pm

He continued to spew round after round of cum every few minutes, shouting love and praise for Alice until the very end. Her breasts were the greatest thing in the world, he was convinced. Yet eventually he would run dry and pretty much just moaned and sighed tiredly by that time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 11:20 pm

The Succubus's signature finisher wrung Ferro dry of every drip of seed his body could muster. Then, once he was well and truly finished, his head peeked out of her tits and Alice smiled at him. "Thanks for playing with me, big bro~ Come back if you wanna play some more~ Mmmm~" She puckered her lips and leaned in, giving Ferro a big ol smooch right on the face to put his lights out.

He would come to in the safe room after Luminara, safe and sound and fully-sized. The shrinking magic finally wore off.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 11:28 pm

Ferro could still picture Alice in his head, her tits, her lips, god he couldn't seem to get her off his mind. "Crap, that's a problem... How am I gonna fix this...?" He considered things for a second, as Alice's boobs and kiss continued to remain within his noggin when he had an idea.

He got off the bed and walked towards the door... The door to Luminara's room.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 12:22 am

Inside that room was Luminara, with her back facing Ferro. She seemed a bit surprised that it was the door behind her that opened, but she turned to address it all the same. "Ah, the intruder. What's the matter? Are you giving up and going home?" She asked, the joking edge to her voice hinting that she didn't believe that was the case.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:44 am

"A-Actually, I just woke up... I think I came close, but Alice really got the better of me," he answered, knowing that what he was about to admit was going to be a touch embarrassing. "Since I woke up, though, I haven't been able to get her out of my head, and that's not gonna help at all the next time I see her. So I had a thought... Maybe it would help if I had another woman in my thoughts... And we'll... You've been in my thoughts the most so far in the castle..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 9:06 am

"Oh? You flatter me, but, are you sure that's wise? Who knows what might happen if you're constantly thinking of me and my sweet kisses~" Luminara popped and pouted her perfect lips before continuing. "And, if you lose to Alice again, she might work even harder to get you hooked on her boobs~ I'll do it for you if you really want, but only if you're sure. Just close your eyes and pucker up if you're ready to have fantasies of my lips all the way through to the throne room." The succubus teased, and in predictable succubus fashion, Ferro wouldn't gain his request without some stipulations.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 11:58 am

"Well it's either that or I could keep a souvenir of you, like what the maids did a few times, but I don't think that would be effective," he noted, before becoming distracted by the pop of her lips. The way those glossy lips shined was so tantalizing, he started to blank a bit.

Even if he was able to beat Luminara, he still lost to her twice over before and he wasn't sure if he'd have been able to keep going if he lost a third time... And if he were thinking properly, he probably would've concluded that, frankly, any of the Succubi within the castle could've fit the role... But despite that, it had to be Luminara... No, he just wanted it to be Luminara. He wanted to see her again and this was just an excuse.

He closed his eyes and prepared himself for Luminara's kiss, a bit more eager than he would've liked to let on.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 12:59 pm

"Oh, I could give you a little souvenir, too~" Luminara said as she giggled at the way Ferro was so easily tantalized by her lips. Just a cute little display and he couldn't stop staring, and she made sure to reward his stares with more eye candy. As he thought about his final decision, she constantly puckered and popped her glossy lips to help entice Ferro to make the right decision.

Then, once Ferro puckered up, she held his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss that was full of her seductive magic, her sweet, cherry lipstick and pillowy, smooth lips pressed into the intruder's lips and brought his mind into that familiar, cloudy haze where all he could know was admiration for Luminara. "Mmmmmwah~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:08 pm

Once he tastes those lips again, he didn't want to leave it at one kiss. One kiss was enough to reignite his desperate devotion to Luminara, as though she were a goddess or even someone he was growing to love. As she ended the kiss, Ferro only ended up leaning in for another, eager to drown himself in her charm.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:17 pm

Luminara smiled lovingly at Ferro and winked, adoring how much one guy could love her kisses. "Aw~ So eager~ It's okay, I'll make sure you're nice and kiss-drunk before I hand you off to Alice~" She cooed to him before gently pushing her lover onto her bed. Then, she sat on his lap and started granting him the smooches he lived for. Her soft, painted lips stamped his face all over with kiss-marks, leaving Luminara's bright pink lipstick stains all over his cheeks. And, whenever Ferro was getting bit too needy, she'd plant a kiss right on his lips to give him another dose of her hypnotic charms and keep him satisfied.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:30 pm

"Thank you, Luminara," he sighed with a lovesick tranquility as she left him falling onto her bed. Every kiss was like a pleasure-fueled gift from woman he could only dream of in any other situation, but here she was, a living fantasy sitting right his waist. Her kisses numbed his thoughts before ultimately suppressing them and tethering the rest of his mind to her, as though she'd placed a collar on him to claim him as her property.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:47 pm

Luminara chuckled and made sure she didn't leave any inch of Ferro's face free of her kiss marks, each one enchanted to flood his body and mind with her love magic. Their stains were symbolic of how she was taking over his thoughts. "You're welcome~" She purred in between smooches, her magical lipstick never running dry so every kiss left behind a perfect mark and felt just as nice as the last. He belonged to her now, and she placed an extra-tender kiss right on his forehead before looking down at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:56 pm

Kiss after kiss dashed any thoughts that hoped to surface past his adoration of Luminara, all while guaranteeing he'd be all hers. He knew by now, she was his perfect mistress, she owned him, and he couldn't have been more happy knowing it. "I love you, Luminara," he sighed, staring up at her gorgeous face.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 2:10 pm

"I love you, too, sweetie~ Now, let's get you released before we get you back to what you wanted to do. You wanted to fight Alice while constantly thinking of me, right? You'll have just what you wanted~" Luminara cooed to him while slowly lowering herself, undoing his pants and freeing his likely straining manhood. She pursed her lips just a few inches away from his tip and batted her eyelashes at him, knowing that he'd know what was coming next.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 2:17 pm

"Yes, please. And if I lose to Alice again, I'll come back again and again," he promised, not quite fully aware of what might happen to him if he keeps indulging in her like this. Still, in the moment he didn't care, all that mattered to him was what his mistress was going to do to his manhood.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 2:26 pm

"That's right~ You'll get pampered by me~ Chu~" Luminara placed a gentle smooch on his glans and then trailed her lips down his crotch. "You'll face Alice again~ Chu~" the next kiss landed on the base of his shaft. "You might end up losing to the Succubus Queen again~ Chu~" a smooch along his shaft. "And then you'll just need to see me again." Another kiss right on his tip, the pleasure helping her suggestions sink into the horny lover boy's head.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 2:39 pm

Every kiss along his cock left mark upon mark on his mind, cementing his newfound status as Luminara's personal plaything. Even if he came out of this thinking of the fight ahead, he'd still be her toy, and with every suggestion lovingly stamped into his head, that only became increasingly true.

His member trembled as she peppered it with her lips, leaving him coming closer and closer to climax.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 3:04 pm

"I look forward to seeing you~ And don't forget, it's fun to be with the Succubus Queen, too~" Luminara said before she wrapped her lips around Ferro's tip and started sucking and kissing him again and again. Her lips and tongue directly servicing his glans and trying to force him to orgasm soon, now that he had sunken so low for her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 3:10 pm

"Okay," he barely got out before he came to a quick climax, shooting his spunk out. Her lips left him perfectly subservient to the very end. "L-Luminara... Can I keep a souvenir still...?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Mirage Castle
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next