Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Mirage Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 3:11 pm

"You absolutely can~ Any requests or should I surprise you?" Luminara replied with a warm smile on her lips that still shined even now, her magic ensuring she could paint his cock in lipstick and still sport a perfect coat.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 3:32 pm

"Surprise me," he requested. "Whatever you choose will be absolutely perfect!" He was still so thoroughly enthralled, it would probably take him until he leaves to finally start thinking for himself again.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 3:38 pm

Luminara chuckled at how sweetly obedient he was. Then, she reached into her pocket and revealed a tube of cherry pink lipstick that matched what she had on now. "Here~ But, it's better than just a tube of makeup. Tap it to a boy's lips and~" She opened it and gently touched Ferro's lips with it, and it felt like Luminara herself pecked him on the lips. "There~ I'm sure you'll like that. And, if a Succubus other than me puts the lipstick on.... oh, that can be another surprise. Who knows, maybe Alice will put it on for you?" She said coyly as she closed the tube and placed it into Ferro's hand. "By the way, it won't run out either. Succubus magic~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 3:42 pm

He looked down at the tube with an appreciative awe, pocketing it happily for later. "Thank you so much, Luminara~! I love the gift so much!" The idea of feeling her lips on his even when she wasn't around was more than enough, but then there was the idea of a succubus using it and kissing him. Lord...

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 3:47 pm

"I'm glad you like it!" Luminara gave her most sincere smile and laugh yet, loving the look on Ferro's face. "Now, I want you to remember one thing while you stay here in the castle. One thing above all else. Don't worry, though, it's an easy one." She leaned in and smirked, her lips inches away from his. "Have fun~" And then her lips caught his in one last liplock, one that sent Ferro sinking deeper than ever, so deep that he could feel himself starting to lose his grip on his consciousness. This must've been a goodnight kiss....
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 8:06 pm

Ferro felt his whole body shiver before he started to fade out, one last request from Luminara. He'd have to remember if... "Of course... Luminara..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 9:30 pm

Ferro was then lost in the fog of pleasure, and he'd reawaken in the safe room immediately after Luminara. Her words fresh in his mind, fantasies of her lips clouding his head, and her special lipstick in his hand. He was 'ready' for a rematch with Alice.

Ferro: 30 Willpower
Progress 0/4, Luminara's Pet (Breast Weakness is nullified. But, Kissing Attacks have Advantage against Ferro instead.), Souvenir
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 12:21 am

He still felt fairly dopey, unable to help smiling at the thought of Luminara, but after a short time, he shook his head and focused on his priority. He made his way to the door, ready to take on the queen one more time.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 12:24 am

Progress (54) Success
Encounter (25) Fail

Once more, Ferro was on the quest. To challenge the Succubus Queen and prevail over here. He started marching through the halls of the castle and headed to the throne room.

Progress 1/4, Luminara's Pet, Souvenir
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 12:29 am

He continued onward, wondering how this particular stroll through the castle would pan out. All the while his thoughts were plagued with Luminara's beauty and smooches

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 12:41 am

Progress (54) Success
Encounter (94) Crit Success, Will Check (9) Fail

Ferro could hear the smack of Luminara's lips, see their sheen, and nearly taste their loving kiss. One of his fantasies was about to kiss him before he bumped into a maid daydreaming. That lovely maid he previously showered with once again. "Greetings, esteemed guest. Is there anything I can do for you?" She offered with a bow, and Ferro couldn't help but let his mind get drawn to Luminara and her gift.

Progress 2/4, Luminara's Pet, Souvenir
Maid B: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:18 am

Ferro couldn't stop himself from twisting the tube of lipstick and pressing it to his lips, hoping that it could really make him feel like Luminara was here giving him another kiss. After a moment he realized where he was, his face burning beet red with embarrassment. "O-Oh, no nothing!" he insisted as he tried to hurriedly hide away the lipstick in a vain attempt to prevent the maid from noticing it.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:23 am

Luminara was telling the truth, the instant Ferro pressed the cosmetic to his lips, he felt the euphoric sensation of his goddess's lips against his. The maid did notice the lipstick, but she didn't seem to recognize what it was exactly. "Are you sure there is nothing? You can be honest with me, esteemed guest." The maid asked again, trying to get an answer out of him.

Ferro: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:29 am

Ferro went quiet for a second as Luminara's words before he blacked out echoed in his thoughts. "Have fun." He wanted to heed them so badly, but he could also just as easily have fun after he's beaten Alice. Enjoy himself with the Succubi of the castle without worry after he's finished with everything he needs to do. "Nothing right now, I mean. If I can beat the queen this time, I'd be more than happy to make requests... But for now..."

-Helm Splitter- if attacked

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:33 am

Helm Splitter (79) Fail
Proper Welcome (35) Fail

"I understand. You are free to make your requests at any time, esteemed guest. I will always be ready to fulfill them. Now, as per castle rules, I must try to seduce you regardless." The loyal and sweet maid replied as she opened her arms to try and give Ferro a hug. On another day, he might hesitate more to get away from her tits. But, with his head full of puckered, painted lips instead, it wasn't too hard to will himself to avoid some boobs.

Ferro: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:50 am

Moving from one strong move to the next, Ferro rushed in a little closer and attempted to bust his arm into her torso to deal some good damage. The quicker the better if it meant getting to his rematch with as little exhaustion as possible.

-Gargoyle Rush-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:55 am

Gargoyle Rush (3) Crit Fail
Live to Serve (Auto)

Ferro swung at her, but.... it didn't seem to make much impact? Was the maid suddenly stronger than before? Just a fluke? He didn't have time to figure it out before she suddenly got onto her knees and put her arms around Ferro's waist. She squeezed, making her ample tits press into his crotch and envelop his cock in warmth.

Ferro: 26 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 2:14 am

Ferro moaned, still feeling pleasure from the service. However thanks to his visit with Luminara, it didn't quite leave him wanting for more like it usually does. That was promising!

-Fleet Combo-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 2:20 am

Fleet Combo (6,81,55) 1 Crit Success

Before the maid could render any further titty service for Ferro, he raised a fist and struck her in her pretty face, knocking her onto her back with a groan. "Ung! I can see how you've made it this far...."

Maid B: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 2:32 am

"Well, I've been doing my best, at least...!" He got himself ready to handle whatever she had planned for him. He was going to get to Alice again, no matter what.

-Reversal Counter-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 2:40 am

Reversal Counter (61) Fail
Souvenir (92) Crit Success

"I'm pleased to hear that. In that case, I'll be rooting for you, esteemed guest. Please, accept a little gift so you may enjoy it when time permits. I look forward to servicing you once you defeat Alice." The Maid said, leaving Ferro a bit confused as she pulled down her leggings and then offered him her smooth, silky, sweet-smelling stockings. A second souvenir to go with Luminara's lipstick. "Do you like them?" She asked him with a slight hint of hope in her voice.

Progress 2/4, Luminara's Pet, Souvenir x2
Maid B: 0 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 2:52 am

Ferro was not quite in the right kind of mindset to reject it, even if he was certain having a second souvenir would get in his way. Yet, he couldn't resist accepting it and giving them a sniff, just a little one. "Yeah, I like it."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 2:55 am

"I'm glad. I wasn't sure whether you'd prefer that, or my bra. Or maybe my panties." The maid said, and something in Ferro made him wonder if he could press his luck and get more of her satin lingerie. Her stockings were lovely to the touch and smelled heavenly, even that little sniff gave him butterflies in his stomach.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 3:06 am

It was admittedly very tempting, and after having enjoyed the pleasant fragrance of her stockings, it was hard not to at least give it a try. Still, one extra souvenir was more than enough, right?

-Will Save-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 3:10 am

Will Save (79) Fail

As Ferro considered it, he noticed the maid's expression. She was normally so aloof and focused, but right now she seemed slightly... eager and excited. She was trying to hide it, but she hoped that her esteemed guest would make more requests of her. The Succubus Maid loved to serve, after all. She stood in place and waited patiently for his answer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Mirage Castle
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next