Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:38 pm

"Tehe!" Patricia giggled and went in for the next kiss right away. "Mmmmmmwah! So, how was that?" She asked him playfully after giving each of his cheeks a matching mark of pink lipstick.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:41 pm

"Great. Thank you." Thomas told her. His head felt like it was spinning after those incredible kisses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:46 pm

"Let me know if you want more!" Patricia told him before looking back at the game and finding that Thomas's character had been thoroughly smooched senseless, the proof of his submission showing in all of the scarlet kiss marks on his body. The office lady sat behind her desk with a satisfied grin as she touched up her lipstick. "There we are~ I'd say you've earned yourself an audience with my boss. Is there anything else I can do for you, hun?" She asked the kiss-drunk adventurer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:48 pm

"I kind of do." Thomas muttered shyly as his character in the game blurted out "Everything!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:51 pm

The answers Thomas gave prompted both women to smile proudly and pull him closer. The game character was taken behind the office lady's desk and smooched into oblivion, earning himself a lipstick-laden game-over as he became her personal lipstick slut, happy to sign that contract once the inaugural makeout session was over.

Patricia started kissing Thomas's cheeks again, peppering him with loving, sticky lipstick kisses and covering him in the stains of her pink lipstick.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:54 pm

Thomas moaned as Patricia showered him in kisses. He let go of the controls so he could weakly wrap his arms around her as her lips stamped him over and over.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:56 pm

"Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Mmwah!" Patricia made sure to emphasize each and every tender smooch she gave to Thomas, her lovely lips pleasuring and marking him at the same time with each kiss. There was no sign of her slowing down whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:59 pm

His heart pounded with each kiss and his thoughts scattered with each smooch. It wasn't long before Patricia had reduced the horny man into a state of mindless bliss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 12:03 am

Patricia made sure she was settled perfectly, turning around so she was facing Thomas and wiggling her hips on his crotch before going in for the biggest smooch yet right on his lips. "Mmmmmmm~"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 12:06 am

Thomas moaned into her kiss and his body, mostly, went limp. He closed his eyes and enjoyed this for as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 12:08 am

"Mmmmmmmmwah!" Patricia broke the smooch with a loud pop and happily wiggled her hips in his lap. "Do you still want more kisses or was that enough?" She asked him with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 12:11 am

"M-M-More." he moaned as Patricia grinded herself against his erection. He had a dopey grin on his face as he stared at her lovely lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 12:22 am

"Okay~" Patricia purred before going right in for more kisses, her overwhelming ass laying waste to his crotch as she deeply made out with him, giving Thomas her all in the intimate kiss.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 12:25 am

The man was completely helpless and overwhelmed by Patricia's assault. In just seconds, he climaxed and became putty in her hands.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 11:41 am

"Tehe~ You have enough in you to play the meeting with the boss in the game, or are you tapping out?" Patricia asked him playfully, slowly rolling her hips on his lap.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 6:52 pm

"T-T-Tapping out." he moaned weakly as Patricia kept teasing him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 am

With that, Patricia hopped off of his lap and gave him a quick lookover, confirming that Thomas was basically wiped out. "That was fun! Been a while since I took a friend out to the arcade." She cheered as she turned off the game.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 6:55 pm

"Y-Yeah." Thomas agreed with a relieved sigh, now that her oppressively sexy ass wasn't pressing down on him anymore. "It's been a while since I've been to one."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 9:14 pm

"Yup! So.... I'm preeetty sure my draining friend isn't around town by now. Buuuuut, the next time I see her, I'll send her your way." Patricia told Thomas, changing the subject rather quickly now that it occurred to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 8:12 pm

"Uh, thanks." Thomas said with a blush. "I, uh, I guess I should go get cleaned up, huh?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 8:34 pm

"Prrrobably! I'll be waiting for you out in front of the arcade, okay? Thanks for hanging out with me! And giving me some decent info! My friends will like you, they might come your way when I let them know about you." Patricia told him with a chuckle and a nod before giving Thomas some space to clean up his body and mind.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 8:42 pm

Thomas went to the restroom to clean himself up. Once he was as presentable as he could get, he headed out to meet up with Patricia.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 9:19 pm

Patricia was waiting just like she said she would, and it was a little disorienting to come out into the light of the city after the arcade's darker lighting and bright screens. "So... I, uh... you probably guessed it, but I should head back to my friends soon. Still, do you... want a quick little interrogation before I go? You seemed to like it when I got information out of you." Patricia asked him, wondering if Thomas would want that.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:08 pm

"I, uh, guess I wouldn't mind." Thomas said with a blush as he remembered how there last interrogation went.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:23 pm

"Cool!" Patricia then immediately dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around Thomas's waist, pressing her huge breasts against the crotch of his pants. "So.... are there any women you've met lately that made you want to just get dominated by them? Other than me, of course~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next