Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:29 pm

"M-Maybe..." Thomas moaned as her massive breasts rubbed against his manhood. Some part of him wanted to at least try to resist her "interrogation."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:36 pm

"Maybe~? Or is the answer yes and you're just hiding it from me~" Patricia teased as she gave him a big squeeze that practically melted his groin with her heavy, soft tits.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:41 pm

A gasp escaped his lips and his knees trembled from the intense pleasure. Still, he at least tried to hold on.

(Will Check)

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:46 pm

Will Check (62) Success

Thomas managed to keep his mouth shut, but like any good interrogator, Patricia wasn't in a rush. The warmth and pressure of her breasts gradually melting him down. "That's okay, you can tell me when you're ready to~" She said sweetly, playing good cop for now.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:50 pm

"T-There's nothing to tell." Thomas moaned as Patricia's amazing breasts continued to wear him down.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:52 pm

"Now, now, Thomas, don't lie to me~ I'm sure there's some lovely ladies that you've been dreaming about. Just tell me alllll about how hot you think they are." Patricia cooed in encouragement, playing good cop for a while longer as she gave her breasts a slow roll against his crotch.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:54 pm

Another moan escaped him as she continued to wear him down with her charms.

(Will Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:01 pm

Will Check (35) Fail

And many more moans would escape him as long as this kept up. This was the next best thing from an outright titfuck, and few could last against Patricia's boobs like this.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:06 pm

"Ms-Ms. Morgan!" Thomas blurted out. "S-She's a sexy business woman and the organizer of th-the Wrestling League." he quickly explained.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:11 pm

"Ms. Morgan, huh? She sounds like a total hottie. But... why are you telling me this? You can go see her, can't you? How about you tell her about those naughty thoughts you've been having, wouldn't that be fun?" Patricia teased, hoping set Thomas up for some fun down the road.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:18 pm

"S-She's already mad at me for pushing myself to much." he sheepishly explained. "She's already punished me by using me as her chair while she worked all day and another time forced me to sexually satisfy her for hours. If I upset her again, she's either going to completely break me or banish me from the League."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:20 pm

"Aw.... shame to be you.... but... after you've had a nice, long break and you're completely refreshed... how about you talk to her about a... sustainable arrangement where she can fulfill those fantasies of yours." Patricia offered, inadvertently helping Thomas have a proper vacation with her suggestions that were nearly impossible to resist in this state.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:30 pm

"M-Maybe." he replied. "But she's already planning to help me go after those midara I'm after. I'd hate to ask for more from her."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:35 pm

Patricia's head tilted to the side from that. "Midara you're after? She's helping you with that? Huh. That's strange." She noted, but she didn't think it was extraordinarily odd or anything. Adventurers were always on jobs to take down unruly Midara right?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:40 pm

"Yeah. They're a big group and I'm too weak to take all of them on by myself." Thomas explained with a bit of shame at his weakness. "So, Ms. Morgan offered to let some of the Divas come with me when I go to fight them."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:42 pm

"A big group.... she's really nice to offer you her help, though." Patricia replied, neglecting to ask Thomas why he wanted to take these Midara down, as she just figured it'd be a huge payday.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:47 pm

"Yeah." Thomas agreed with a nod.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:56 pm

"Welp... okay, maybe you don't go and tell her all your fantasies. Anyone else that comes to mind, or has Ms. Morgan totally won you over?" Patricia asked, hoping to leave Thomas with a little consolation prize.

(Thomas won the initial fight against Patricia easily, so I sort of don't want him to get penalized with the gang knowing about his plans. Instead, Patricia will tell them about the fun time they had and what he's into, but not warn them that he's coming for them)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 8:01 pm

(That's fair.)

"Some of the other wrestlers there have kind of completely rocked me." Thomas admitted with a blush. "Clea and Himiko have turned me into a total slave for big boobs, for example."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 8:04 pm

"I've heard that the wrestlers there tend to do that. In that case, after you're nice and rested and good to go.... how about you ask them for a rematch? Or maybe even ask them to take you two on one~" Patricia suggested as she gave his manhood another crushing press with her chest.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 8:06 pm

"Ah!" he let out a loud moan as she went back to dominating him with her incredible breasts. "I-I'll do that."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 8:11 pm

"Good! So, want to let out a quick load?" Patricia asked as she placed her hands on Thomas's pants, ready to take them right off for a quick finish if he requested it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:26 pm

"O-Okay." he told her with a blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:47 pm

Patricia nodded firmly then pulled Thomas's pants right down so she could capture his manhood in her valley of cleavage to give him the biggest squeeze yet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:51 pm

Thomas moaned loudly as he climaxed between Patricia's amazing tits. He slumped forward as his body struggled to stay standing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator   Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas vs. A Village Infiltrator
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next