Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm

The sight of the two so close to being broken by Rabi's girls turned Mariana on line nothing else. The hypnotist was quickly approaching the edge as she stared at the bunny girl's bosom and eagerly fingered herself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 8:04 pm

The two aroused bunny girls tried denying their feelings, but all Rabi had to do was put an arm around each of their shoulders and speak a few whispers into their ears. Marian, unfortunately, could not hear what the hypnotic, busty bunny said to them. But, she could see how her words instantly compelled them to surrender to their lust, and Rabi soon had two of her colleagues smothering themselves in her breasts and orgasming just from having their senses buried in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 8:44 pm

Marian came as well, pushed over the edge by the sight of their deep submission. She took a moment to recover before snapping her fingers and ending the scene. "That was incredible. You've all earned a reward." She said, still panting a little from her powerful orgasm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 8:48 pm

Marian's snap sent the bunnies right back into the trance, and they smiled dumbly as they weakly nodded in response to Marian. In their trance, it wasn't easy for them to share how excited they were for a reward, but they hoped their mistress could see their smiles.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 8:52 pm

"I think you've each earned a big, sticky lipstick kiss." Marian cooed, pulling out her special lipstick and beginning to thickly apply it in slow, teasing circles.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:04 pm

Their cute bunny ears perked up happily upon hearing that, and they all stared longingly at the way her lipstick traced luscious circles along her inviting lips. Too bad they were already entranced~
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:11 pm

The way they stared sent a shiver up Marian's spine. That did it, she had to entrance them with her lips. "When I snap my fingers the three of you will wake up. Your minds open and ready to sink again." She said, laying down the groundwork for another seductive induction before snapping her fingers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:21 pm

The snap pulled them up from their trance, but their heads felt dizzy and a bit empty, like they were waiting for their minds to be filled again. "Wow, you sure know how to have fun, cutie~" Abita purred as she smiled at the hypnotist, unaware of what she had planned for them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:33 pm

"I sure do. So what do you three say? Want to end the night with a big kiss for each of you?" Marian asked, seductively enunciating each word as her lipstick continued to swirl around and around her plump kissable lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:39 pm

The three bunny girls nodded excitedly as they watched her lipstick application, their needy, horny, and almost obsessive gazes were much more clear now that they had risen from their trances. Seeing Marian's lips get an even thicker and richer coat of lipstick with every swirl pulled them closer into lipstick fetish.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:44 pm

"It's such a nice shade of lipstick isn't it. It makes it so easy to watch my lips as it twirls around and around." Marian cooed, letting her soft lips and seductive lipsticks serve as a sexy hypnotic focus for the three.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:54 pm

"So easy to watch your lips~" "Such a nice shade of lipstick~" "Twirls around and around~" The three sexy bunny girls were enraptured by Marian's lipstick application as their lust started pulling them back into trance. With a focus as sexy as the hypnotist's lips, why wouldn't they fall?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:57 pm

"Watching my lips feels so good. Letting yourself get all sleepy and horny as all thoughts not related to my lips leave your mind. Sinking deeper into this sexy lipstick trance with every word I say." Marian continued, occasionally smacking and puckering her lips to give them a real show, the hypnotic motion of her lipstick never ceasing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:01 pm

The three bunnies weren't even trying to resist and it showed! Their cheeks were flushed, their gazes were simultaneously thoughtless as well as intensely focused on Marian's lips. Shivers of pleasure went through them with every smack of her lips, heightening their daze and lust while her words deepened their lipstick trance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:05 pm

"Good girls. Keep staring. Sinking deeper with each time my lipstick circles around and around. Knowing that the reward for being good, mindless, bunnies will be a deep, sticky, lipstick kiss." Marian purred, approaching the end of her induction, which meant that soon the kissing would begin.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:09 pm

The three Midara couldn't have been more excited and worked up, and they never longed for a kiss as much as they did now. Every loop of that lipstick around her lips deepened their trance and fascination, and they stared as much as they could so they would be rewarded for being good, submissive bunnies.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:14 pm

"Good girls. And when I kiss you you'll cum and sink ten times deeper. Sinking so deep into this wonderful lipstick trance as my kiss clears all thoughts from your head." Marian said, stepping forward to approach the three letting the anticipation build as she prepared to give them all a big kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:18 pm

"Cum and sink ten times deeper~" "Sinking so deep into trance~" "Clears all thoughts from our heads~" They repeated in sequence, hearts racing and minds melting as Marian approached them and kept them waiting. The hypnotized bunny girls needed the kiss so badly, but they had to wait for their mistress to reward them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 11:22 pm

Marian puckered her lips, leaned forward and gave each of them a slow, loving smooch perfectly calculated to blow their minds and send them into the deeper possible lipstick trance. They got to feel every inch of her soft, sticky lips as her kiss effortlessly dominated them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 11:29 pm

Marian's skilled, sensual, sticky, and soft kisses had exactly the desired effect on her hypnotized love slaves. Their heads became completely empty of all but the hypnotist's lipstick and lips as they climaxed from her enthralling kiss. Each of the bunnies were left in the deepest trance of their lives with hearts in their eyes and a new and powerful lipstick fetish.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 12:12 am

Marian looked upon her work with pride. Before her stood three sexy bunny girls each experiencing a deep erotic trance and she couldn't be happier. "Well. How was it? Did you all have fun?" She asked, getting ready to wrap up and let them go.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 12:20 am

"We had so much fun~" "Thanks for playing with us, come back any time if you have a game you want to play~" "I love your lipstick, mistress~" Marian had universal praise from her entranced slaves, and she felt like this experience might help her better entrance the other ladies in this dungeon. But, the important part was how much fun they all had with each other.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 12:24 am

"I'm glad to hear you all had fun. If you ever want to be hypnotized like this again all you have to do is find me and ask. I'll always be happy to entrance you." Marian promised them, meaning every word of it. "And don't be afraid to tease me with your boobs if you run into me. You all know how much I love your girls. Now feel yourself slowly wake up, letting any unwanted commands or suggestions fade away, leaving only those commands you still secretly long to follow. As you wake up feel your thoughts return, feeling relaxed, satisfied, and remembering how much fun it was to be hypnotized." She said, freeing the three from her spell.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 12:29 am

Marian might be a little surprised with how many commands the bunnies secretly longed to follow. Still, they all nodded eagerly to her words before they slowly wake up and returned to their conscious state of mind. Abita and Buuna immediately went to Marian's sides, hugging her from behind and squishing their tits into the back of her head as Rabi faced her. "Well, well, I wish every adventurer who stumbled in here was as much fun as you~ Thanks for the ride, Marian~" She told the hypnotist with the confident, sexy smirk from before.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 12:32 am

"It was my pleasure. I look forward to seeing you all around." Marian replied, her tone little absentminded as she let herself sink into the lovely bunny girl tits pressing in around her. She was having so much fun here. She definitely wasn't leaving this dungeon any time soon. "Before you go. Which way is it to the garden?" She asked, planning to meet this Senna they'd mentioned sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next