Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 1:54 am

The secretary nodded approvingly as she let Clara enjoy her heels to her hearts content.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 2:01 am

Clara fell into a steady pace of kissing and licking her mistress's shoes and masturbating to climax over and over again, enjoying every second of it to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 11:44 am

"She might be like this a while." The secretary told Han and Michael. Her expression one of satisfaction. With that the three were now fully initiated doormats of the Footsie Thieves, free to explore and submit at their leisure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 11:59 am

Sieq decided that he had found a great spot to cap off their adventure.... but he had one more thing he wanted to do. He wanted to do the solo VR adventure and encounter that secretary himself... and he wanted that secretary to have things all set up so that he wouldn't even have a chance of getting past reception without becoming another doormat for the Footsie Thieves.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 12:05 pm

With his game saved Sieq was able to easily start a new solo attempt at the Footsie Thieves lair. He found himself standing in front of the sturdy double doors that marked the entrance. He knew that beyond them lay pleasurable submission.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 12:23 pm

Sieq took a moment to gather himself then stopped into the Footsie Thief lair, determined to do his best and conquer the secretary... (even if he knew that he'd have a snowball's chance in hell against her).
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 12:33 pm

Sieq found the secretary exactly as his adventurers had. Her high heels on the table, one idly spiraling as she stretched her stocking-clad legs and popped her gum. "Hello. How can I help you?" She asked, giving him a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 12:39 pm

Sieq wondered why the entrance was guarded by a lone.... if super sexy secretary... and put himself into the mindset of an adventurer trying to honestly beat the dungeon so the secretary could show off her prowess. "What are you doing here? This is a den of thieves, isn't it? I didn't take the wrong door, did I?" Sieq asked her as he approached her desk.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 1:21 pm

"You didn't. This is the Footsie Thief Guild, and I'm the receptionist. Do you have an appointment?" She asked, rhythmically tapping her authoritative white heels on the table as the blew another big, sticky bubble.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 1:31 pm

"I... don't have an appointment, why would I need one? I'm an adventurer here to take down the Guild Mistress." Sieq answered her, hoping to show a bit more backbone than the trio from before so she'd go further to defeet him. Although, his eyes were already flitting back and forth between her stylish shoes and distracting gum.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 1:52 pm

"Well you don't need an appointment. But it helps." The secretary said as she let her gum pop. Her legs shifting so that her erotic high heels were dangling right before his eyes. "If your here as a visitor I will have to ask you to fill out some paperwork." She said as her hypnotic heels drew in Sieq's gaze.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 3:11 pm

Sieq gulped and found his gaze resting on her mesmerizing high heels for a few seconds, nearly slipping into the start of a wonderful trance.... but he held onto his reason for the moment. "Wh-what if I decide I don't want to fill out the paperwork? Wh-why do you even have paperwork?" He asked the secretary as he looked away from her shoes and into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 5:16 pm

"We have the paperwork so we know who our guests are. If you don't fill it out you'll be trespassing, and every Footsie Thief will come down on you like a pile of leggy bricks." The secretary nonchalantly explained. Looking her in the eye meant his gaze had to travel up her smooth, stocking clad thigh, take in the way her pencil skirt hugged her wide hips, get a peek at her exposed clevage, and see the sticky bubble her plump, kissable lips were blowing before arriving at her eyes. "Or you could fill out the paperwork and head straight to the Guild Mistress's office uncontested."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 5:54 pm

"I already told you I'm here here take down the Guild Mistress, though..... but... fine...." Sieq mumbled in defeat, a blush spilling onto his cheeks as the journey his eyes took to reach her face had many, many detours. He felt his head get all foggy as he began to realize how smoking hot this secretary was, she was sexy enough to be the Mistress herself. "I will fill out the paperwork,... ma'am." Sieq said reluctantly... findly it oddly nice to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 5:59 pm

The paperwork was the same as before. Name, a few identifying details, reason for coming, and a few questions about kinks and fantasies. It was taking Sieq a while to fill it out as the whole time he had to content with the sight of the sexy secretary. She continued to place her smooth feet and alluring heels on the table, showing off her long legs and smooth stockings, and occasionally stretching in a way that propped up her breasts and gave Sieq a feast for the eyes. It was all very distracting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:12 pm

Sieq filled out the form to the best of his ability. He marked down his objective as 'a face to face with the Guild Mistress'. When he got to the section about his kinks... that's when things started to slow down. He had so many to write down..... feet, boobs, butts, thighs, stockings, hypnosis, maids, kisses and lipstick... those were just the start. And, nearly the entire time, his eyes kept going from the paper to the secretary's bewitching assets. Sieq was feeling a little self-conscious with her watching him... the silence was a little awkward....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:14 pm

"Is there anything I can help you with?" The secretary asked, her voice low and seductive as her words brought Sieq's gaze back to her hypnotic heels and alluring curves.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:31 pm

Sieq felt like her words were casting a spell on him, but he bit his lip and tried to stay focused. "N-no... I think I'm okay, ma'am... it's just.. a lot of feti... stuff to fill out." He replied, unable to imagine how disastrous it would be if the secretary was guiding him through detailing his every weakness.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:33 pm

"Well if you need anything at all. I'm right here for you." She said with a wink. Before stretching again, her whole body on display from her cute feet to her thick rear, to her pillowy breasts and kissable lips. It would be so easy to ask her for a little "relief".
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:42 pm

Sieq let a moan slip out as he stared at her, his thoughts getting further away from the paperwork and closer to the gorgeous secretary. "I.... I need.... could you...." He was about to beg for a lewd service, but he 'saved' himself at the last moment. "H-help me with the paperwork... I have... a lot of fetishes and fantasies to go through."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 7:02 pm

"Come right on up and let me see what I can do." She said, gesturing for him to take a seat across from his desk. Doing so would mean her authoritative heels and cute feet would be right up in his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 7:09 pm

Sieq nodded and sat down, showing her the form and the fetishes he had listed so far, which were mostly his more vanilla fetishes. "These are... still not all of my kinks. It will be alright if I list this many, right?" He asked her, trying to look past her feet before he was tempted to stare.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 7:12 pm

"Of course it's not a problem. Do you need an extra sheet?" She asked, offering to give him more space to write. As she shifted to look at his sheet her authoritative heels passed right before his eyes. Letting him really admire their smooth curves and making him long to submit to them. "I'll get you an extra sheet for the fantasy section while I'm at it." She added.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 7:15 pm

Sieq's eyes lingered on her gorgeous heels, feeling a pang of need rush through him as he wanted to give them a good lick.... "Th-that'd be helpful, ma'am... and... will you... take my word for all of this? Is there no precaution to make sure the adventurers don't lie to you on these forms?" He asked as he got ready to scribble down his more... unique fetishes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 8:05 pm

"Why would someone lie?" The secretary asked as she looked over his sheet. With her gaze on the paper she didn't notice her foot slip until her smooth heels were almost pressed right up against his mouth. It would be so easy to give them a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next