Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 4:06 am

It was so much fun that Blake nearly forgot that she wasn't actually being recruited as one of the sexy office ladies here. And... after accepting the key, she gave Kristi a nod. "I'd love to, but first, I want to cash in that favor you owe me for sitting on Yang's face the whole time. I want the first adventurer I seduce on the job... to be Yang, who's none the wiser until it's too late." She answered the CEO, all while the blonde could only longingly moan from beneath Blake's hips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 4:04 pm

"I take it you want her to forget you're her partner until after you've seduced her completely. That can be arranged. Leave her with me and I'll get her nice and ready for you." Kristi said, more than happy to bring Blake's fantasy to life. "Anything else you need to help you get set up?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 4:08 pm

"I don't think so. I already have the outfit. Just point me to my desk and give me a pointer or two on how to give proper customer service." Blake replied with a nod. She was looking forward to taking advantage of a whole new way to rock Yang's world. And, she wanted to see the happy look on the blonde's face once she realizes that it was her seducing her the whole time. She knew Yang just loved surprises.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 4:26 pm

That Kristi could provide. She stood up and offered Blake a hand. "Come. Let me show you to your desk and give you the inside scoop." She offered. The CEO trusted that Yang would still be here, and still be in a lustful haze, by the time she returned.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 4:43 pm

Yup, Yang had gotten enough pencil skirt-clad booty to leave her floored for at least an hour or two. Not only did she get hypnotized, completely dominated, and ganged up on, but she also had the divine privilege of being Blake's chair.

Blake took Kristi's hand and followed suit, ready to try her hand at a shift as a mesmerizing office worker.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:05 pm

The CEO lead Blake to a desk near the start of the office section. Showing her several shortcuts she could use in order to get ahead of Yang and set traps. "I expect I don't need to give you any advice on how to seduce your cute partner." She said as she finished her tour.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:13 pm

"Ooh, I like the traps. I might set up a few of them on the way to my desk. Because, I'm not letting that pervert get by me without becoming my personal assistant." Blake declared with an almost malicious level of seductive intent in her voice. She had no intention of showing Yang any mercy, especially since she knew that Yang loved it when she got totally overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:32 pm

"Go ahead and get comfortable. I'll be sending Yang through here in a bit. I'll make sure she doesn't recognize you until you say 'Time to remember.'" Kristie explained as she left Blake to her own devices. The CEO went back to where Yang was lying down. Positioning herself so the first thing the brawler saw upon coming to her senses was Kristi's thick against her sexy miniskirt.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:42 pm

Blake would get to work preparing things for Yang. She was going to make this absolutely perfect for her partner. Yang deserved only the best.

And Yang eventually recovered for her complete defeat at the asses of her partner and Kristi. She blinked manually a few times to wake herself up, then lifted her back up off the ground only to catch sight of Kristi's captivating booty. "Whoa...." Yang muttered, already getting transfixed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 6:14 pm

"Wakey-Wakey. Time for you to sink for me again." Kristi chuckled. Her ass beginning to sensually sway, serving as a hypnotic focus even more irresistible then her pendant. "Focus on my rear. I know how much you love to ogle a sexy woman and sink for her sexy rear."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 6:29 pm

"A-already...?" Yang asked as her vision focused just in time to take in the enamoring sight of Kristi's thick and juicy hips swaying to and from right before her eyes. It was time for her to sink again... and loved to ogle a sexy woman and sink for her sexy rear.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 6:43 pm

"Yep. You're going to watch my hips sway back and forth. Feeling so horny, sleepy, and relaxed as you sink down into a lovely trance. A trance I'll use to set you up for a fun little roleplay with your adorable partner." Kristie purred as her thick cheeks dominated Yang's vision.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 6:45 pm

Yang's thoughts perked up a little at the mention of roleplay with Blake. A big smile spread across her lips after that reached her ears, and then she really started relaxing. Getting more horny and sleepy with each sway of Kristi's fantastic hips. It was obvious that she didn't need to be convinced to have some fun with Blake.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 7:50 pm

"That's a good girl. Think about your partner in her sexy office garb as you sink nice and deep for my hips. Accepting every word I say as absolute truth as my voice sinks deep into your mind. In a bit I'm going to lead you back to the front of the office section and you're going to make your way through it again. But this time you'll encounter a breathtakingly beautiful office worker with cute cat ears, long black hair and the thickest, juiciest ass you ever did see. The important thing to remember when you meet this irresistible beauty is that she's not Blake. She may be sexy like Blake, and charming like Blake, and you may find yourself deeply infatuated by her like you are with Blake. But despite all this you will completely fail to recognize her as your partner. You'll stay like this until you hear her say 'time to remember.' When she does you'll realize that the sultry office lady who was seducing you was actually Blake all along." The CEO explained, her hypnotic hips swaying closer and closer as they helped press her commands deep into Yang's mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 7:56 pm

Yang slowly and gently nodded her head up and down in response to every little detail of the CEO's instructions, Kristi's voice nice and deep in her head as she thought about Blake in her painfully sexy office outfit. She'd go through the office section again and run into the most lovely office worker of them all. Her cute ears, gorgeous hair, mouthwatering ass, she'd be nearly as beautiful as Blake, but she wouldn't know it or even suspect it. Not realizing it until Blake saw fit to let her remember it, which would be after she was seduced into submission by her partner.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 9:00 pm

"Perfect. And when I sit on your face you'll fall even deeper into this trance. Staying that way until I wake you up." Kristi commanded as her juicy rear pressed down on the mesmerized huntress's face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 9:11 pm

"Yes, ma'am." Yang obediently responded before Kristi's hypnotic hips placed themselves onto her face and sealed the Huntress into trance. She laid flat and still, content and relaxed as she basked in Kristi's hypnotic control.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 10:36 pm

The CEO sat on the huntress a little while longer, letting her enjoy her time as a mindless chair. Kristi then pulled her to her feet and lead the mindless brawler back to the front of of the office section. "Good girl. You're now back at the beginning, just as determined to make it to my office as before, and just as open to being teased and seduced. Feel yourself waking up as you listen to my voice. Ready to wake up and be seduced all over again in three, two, one." Kristi whispered in Yang's ear, snapping her fingers and darting around the corner to insure that Yang was all alone when she awoke.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 10:43 pm

The submissive, hypnosis-prone Huntress eagerly took in Kristi's words and took them to heart. Just as determined to make it to the boss's office than before, but just as open to being seduced. She was starting to wake up....

Yang opened her eyes and shook off that strange feeling of exhaustion. She took a deep breath and marched right into the office section of the dungeon, knowing that she had a bone to pick with the woman in charge. Nothing was gonna stop her..... was what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 11:00 pm

Yang entered the first area of the office. The desks here were largely empty, but the noticed that someone had left behind a sexy pair of high heels. The seductive scent wafting from then was intense, Yang could smell it from all the way across the room. Each whiff she took made her think of Blake, maybe she should get a little closer and try to figure out why.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 11:04 pm

Yang couldn't believe how hot those heels were or how enticing the scent was. Staring at them and sniffing their aroma from across the room was enough to convince her to go right over to them and investigate. Not only were they ridiculously appealing, but them reminding her of her partner was curious.... were these Blake's heels?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 11:23 pm

Yang took a deep whiff up close and the scent overwhelmed her. It was so hot, and it definitely smelled like Blake. But she'd never known Blake to wear heels. Although just the thought of the cat fanus wearing heels was enough to fill her head with fantasies.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 11:32 pm

Yang wasn't intending to sniff those heels the moment she got close.... but she did anyway on pure instinct. High heels this sexy that smelled just like her partner, it was too good to be true. Yet, here they were. With her head full of the luscious fantasy of Blake wearing these heels, Yang fell onto her knees and buried her nose inside the opening of one to take some long, deep whiff of the scent. She could never say no to Blake melting her mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 11:44 pm

As the scent flooded Yang's lungs the huntress could see Blake in front of her. As if her fantasies were being made manifest before her eyes. In her fantasy she saw Blake standing before her, dressed in sexy office attire, her high heels clicking against the ground as she approached with a sultry swing of her hips and a seductive smile on her lips. As she took another deep whiff Yang reflexively closed her eyes to better take in the scent, and when she opened them against the fantasy had dispersed. Even if she found the strength to put the heels down the image of Blake approaching her with heels on full display would stay in her fantasies.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 11:53 pm

Yang's eyes went wide in dumbstruck awe as she found Blake looking more hot than she thought possible approaching her. Her lungs and mind flooded with the scent of her heels made the fantasy so vivid it was like she was seeing the real thing. Every step Blake took towards her made Yang shiver and moan, aroused by the sound of her heels and the swing of her hips as anticipation built and built.....

But then nothing came of it, she was gone... looks like Yang wasn't going to enslaved by Blake just yet (as much as she longed for it.) At least she still had these heels to indulge in... the blonde gave them each another big sniff and stood up, intent on taking these with her if she was able to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next